Customize

Elinor Hodkin, UK Scientology cult member, (daughter of Scilon lawyer Peter Hodkin)

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by stc, Feb 15, 2009.

1. stc Member

Elinor Hodkin, UK Scientology cult member, (daughter of Scilon lawyer Peter Hodkin)

Eli Hodkin, aka Elinor Hodkin, aka Elinor Rose Hodkin

Elinor_Rose_Hodkin.jpg
    Elinor_Rose_Hodkin2.jpg

Elinor_Rose_Hodkin3.jpg

Female
    Birthday: September 22, 1992
    Hometown: East Grinstead, United Kingdom
    Relationship Status: Single
    Interested In: Men
    Looking For: Friendship
    Religious Views: Scientologist

Birthday:
    September 22, 1992
    running, ballet, tap, modern, jazz, any kinda sport, singing,
    acting and art. I am just really active.
    Interests: Dancing, sport, art, singing and well boys.
    Favorite Music: ummm.... Bon jovi, Phil Collins, taylor Swift, i like all kinds
    though.
    Favorite TV Shows: Scrubs
    Favorite Movies: Australia.....what can i say its the most breath taking film i
    have ever seen
    Favorite Books: umm sound kinda gay but i love the Nora Roberts books. i no i
    am such a girl.
    Favorite Quotations: ' The greastest thing u you'll ever learn is just to love and be
    loved in return' Moulin rouge lol jj kinda.

i actually really like the quote: ' Todays childred will become
    civilisation' L.R.H
    'Freedom is for honest people. No man who is not himself
    honest can be free – he is his own trap' L.R.H
    A culture is only as great as its dreams, and its dreams are
    dreamed by artists.
    L. Ron Hubbard, Science of Survival
    It takes truth to live with a swiftly changing world. Nothing less
    than truth can survive. You cannot survive with anything less
    than truth.
    L. Ron Hubbard
    About Me: I love penut butter, apple juice and grapes give me that and i
    will always have a smile on my face.

High School: Greenfields school
  2. basil Member

Re: Elinor Hodkin, UK Scientology cult member, (daughter of Scilon lawyer Peter Hodki

I spy a bit of Boxxy going on there...
  3. Mutante Member

Re: Elinor Hodkin, UK Scientology cult member, (daughter of Scilon lawyer Peter Hodki

Same birthday as Frodo and Bilbo Baggins.

Suspicious.
  4. FUCK Member

i lol'd
  5. MrNiceNice Member

(El).R.H.
  6. Re: Elinor Hodkin, UK Scientology cult member, (daughter of Scilon lawyer Peter Hodki

$cilon cam-whores?

Now there's an imagine I didn't need to EVER have...

*throws a pancake at Basil*
  7. anonymous1312 Member

Sad, very sad.
  8. basil Member

Thanks.

omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom
  9. SpasticGum Member

[SIZE="6"]SRS BSNS D:<[/SIZE]
  10. Re: Elinor Hodkin, UK Scientology cult member, (daughter of Scilon lawyer Peter Hodki

I nearly lost my lunch laughing at this.
  11. basil Member

Elinor, you say? They spelt it wrong.

12. crockhat Member

Cute. Shame her parents had to feed her brain worms.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. 33755 Member

That blue band on her wrist looks like those "Clear Florida" ones COS was selling a few years ago in Clearwater and Tampa. They were those rubberband type bands like the Armstrong yellow one.

yellow_band_b.gif
  14. Mutante Member

MOAR
  15. terryeo2 Member

nice delicious dox. MMM mmm good!
  16. Herro Member

why are you posting jailbait facebook profiles here?
  17. Anonymous Member

Why do I suddenly feel that Scilon pron is the next logical step here?

But really, who wants to see David Miscabbage neekid.

ewwww.
  18. Consensus Member

Dear Ms. Hodkin:
    You are cordially invited to a 'Coming Out' event in your honor!
    This celebration will be held in the Thunderdome on September 22nd, 2010.
    Love,
    Your Enturbulating SPs
  19. ScudMuffin Member

dare you to send it!
  20. ARC Member

2pt2kjb.jpg.png
  21. stc Member

she is over 16, so not jailbait in England, but clearly you're joking. She's just a person, who the British government have failed to protect, because they're too busy accepting bribes.
  22. Herro Member

And hosting a website with their pictures does what exactly?
  23. stc Member

Not just her. Several hundred scinetologists photos are up there. the reason : um , these people are preventing people getting adequate medical care, resulting in death. I know of psychiatrists who have been followed home by them.
  24. basil Member

It also helps us identify them when we get assaulted, followed, harrassed or otherwise interfered with by exercising our legal right to peacefully protest within the boundaries of the law.
  25. Battletoads Member

Protip Herro is OSA. Prove me wrong.
  26. Herro Member

BOOOOORRRRING
  27. Re: Elinor Hodkin, UK Scientology cult member, (daughter of Scilon lawyer Peter Hodki

Fix'd

PS - Where's the Rule 34 here? Elinor/Boxxy, it's waiting to happen...
  28. Battletoads Member

DO IT FAGGOT!!
  29. crockhat Member

WHOOOOSHT! goes the sound of that reference as it goes over my head. Checked wikipaedo but it was tl;dr city, duuude..
  30. ARC Member

The relevant character is called "Sakura", and it's the visual novel version, not the anime, which applies in this case of worms. (I don't play that kind of games myself, but I watched the anime and read the summaries of the game. I've seen some other TypeMoon fans on this site though, who probably played the games.)
  31. suz1948 Member

She looks just like her Mother, maybe one day, she will disconnect from her Mother, then Peter Hodkin will get his Karma.
  32. suz1948 Member

Thats just great, I will be there. Where is Thunderdome?

Love, another SP.

PS. Mother's name is Terry
  33. Anonymous Member

another study tech success story?
  34. rummychick99 Member

Are the typos yours or hers?
  35. stc Member

hahaha, all hers

I didn't even bother reading what she wrote: far too tl;dr

Is there anything interesting there?
  36. stc Member

Just read her text. I see what you mean about the spelling.

---

What's staggering about Greenfields is that there were only people in 6th form (translation to American: 2 people in the final grade of high school)

Greenfields School was started by Margaret Hodkin (her grandmother? Peter Hodkin's mum)

It is a Scientology brainwashing camp. Nearly 100% of pupils from there are now very high level Scientologists (and by 'high level' I mean Sea Org, or whatever they call their gay system). Scientology is a core part of Greenfields School.

The school itself is a little cult.
  37. Anonymous Member

When you say "nearly 100%," how near?

20%, 40% 95% ???

(Yes I don't think it helps us, them or anyone else by posting their photos in this manner). Any benefits, are so marginal, that I don't see that it's at all justifiable.
  38. stc Member

Is her mother Terry Hodkin? How do you know? Is she a scilon or did she escape?
  39. stc Member

Nearly 100% means 100%, but not quite.

For clarity, I'd estimate:

• 100% of all UK Sea Org people are from Greenfield School, if they grew up in this country
    • over 80% of kids are Scientologists.

Scientology = Greenfields School - as reported in The Times

Also note their class sizes are tiny - for example in 2005 only 2 children in 6th Form (ages 16-18) and 100% of them were Scientologists.

[IMG]
  40. Anonymous Member

Lil Ellie is now street-legal :)

I wonder how pissed Peter would be if an anon managed to bang his daughter and get the whole thing on video?

Hmmmmm. I wonder...... coming soon to a youtube near you maybe :) :) :)