Customize

Election Night: Senator Sharon Angle?

Discussion in 'Sharron Angle' started by theLastAnon, Nov 2, 2010.

1. the anti Member

Re: Election Night: Senator Sharon Angle?

think it's sad some people think Palin should run in 2012, when in fact she couldn't even finish her first term as governor of alaska
  2. Anonymous Member

That is offensive to drunken senile grannies everywhere.
  3. Sponge Member

Associated Press has called in as a win for Reid

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory?id=12040773
  4. Smurf Member

Don't blame her. She quit office to become a paid speaker at $25K an event.

Smart lady.
  5. kitfisto Member

WIN!!!
  6. Anonymous Member

*looks forward to some delicious BAWWWWWWWWWWW on her part*
  7. stuwyatt Member

Thank fuck for that. lol. I can't wait to see her give an 'interview' post election.
  8. Anonymous Member

It would be great if Nathan Baca did the interview.
  9. Anonymous Member

Maybe, or maybe not. This wasn't exactly a landslide, and was won mostly by labor union efforts, as far as I can tell. Reid should still be in shock. Someone as mentally unstable as Angle giving him a run for the money, or I should say, the voters doing so. That's freakin' scary. Hope he gets the message.

I'm up all night waiting for a nail biter race for FL governor. Repug Rick Scott has tiny margin against Dem Sink. For those here who think people can't be conned so easily for long periods of time, I give you: Florida Voters as an example of: Yes, yes they can.

Scott is the epitomy of another certain "new independent but towing the party line" candidate that we all love to hate here. Exactly the same. Corrupt, narcisstic, sociopath. Has a history full of it. And yet, so far, half the voters are saying, "yes, please give me more, sir" in a state on the verge of Depression era.

These are strange times. Wonder what sci will do with Angle now?
  10. Anonymous Member

SP hall?
  11. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

No interviews until she's elected.

*sits on rock and waits*
  12. Anonymous Member

Or, knowing how wise Miscavige is with investments, maybe he'll place his $ bets on a campaign for President in 2012 for her. And maybe Farrakhan for VP?
    Now there's the perfect ticket!
  13. xoixoi1 Member

"Some of you look Asian though"

.... silence.

That was my fav part of watching the Nevada run up.

Glad she lost. With the House now in GOP hands, Obama has someone to blame if things go wrong. These election results aren't as bad I thought considering the early polling. The only fail was prop 19 in Cali.
  14. Anonymous Member

Ahh, there's been So many moments, hard to choose. And Yes, can't wait till people realize what Repubs mean exactly (which they refused to detail prior) when they say cutting spending (middle class barely hanging on: it's coming!).
    And so much more fun!

I'm not a fan of either party, including tea party. Guess we'll need a 4th party by 2012.
  15. Anonymous Member

Palin and Angle in 2012!
  16. AnonyVix Member

Thank Xenu Angle lost. Reid didn't expect to win hence pants speech. Angle on the other hand expected to win and the victory party became "subdued" following the result.

Reid isn't liked, no idea of how good he is but I think part of his problem is like most democrats he's carrying the blame for the crappy economy the Republicans left behind.

Anyhow Angle lost, another victim of the curse of scientology.... :-D
  17. DeathHamster Member

And now that she wants to talk to the press, she's no longer news. (Unless she joins a local militia group...)
  18. Anonymous Member

One good note media has brought attention to is the whole smoke and mirrors of who is funnelling donations. Citizens will likely forget this within 1 or days, but I won't and hopefully media won't let it go. For a freakin' mid-term election, this was the most expensive ever.

I sure want to know if any Sci front groups, or wealthy Sci's donated to any campaigns, don't you?
  19. RightOn Member

Amen Stu! hai Stu

they can interview her, but she won't answer any questions! lol
    Play with the cult = lose with the cult

maybe she will open a Narconon center tee hee!!
  20. Anonymous Member

Choosing greed over her duty as an elected official makes her smart?
  21. Cudgel Member

She also quit to avoid a judicial look into some of her actions as governor...
  22. Anonymous Member

In a close election, her association with the AIDS and FAIL that is scientology made a difference. That, and Nathan Baca's dogged persistance.

*booyah*
  23. Anonymous Member

At the very least, she can join Cameranonymous for target practice.
  24. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Here is my $0.02 USD:

First, this seems to me like history is repeating itself. To me the Teabagger Party is nothing more than the Ross Perot party. However, in my opinion, the party Ross started was goal-minded to siphon votes away from any potential GOP party going up against the Democrat Bill Clinton during the 1992 & 1996 elections. This could perhaps explain why Ross "left" when he got overwhelmingly ahead.

To me though, the Teabagger Party is nothing more than a GOP-Themed Ross Perot Party.

Secondly, IF she ran, she may have to run as a third candidate. From what I have read and seen on the TV the GOP isn't too warm to the idea of having her run on their dime. So, if the GOP tells her "NO U", she will have to run as a third candidate. Now considering that right at this moment the greater majority of the US either is unsure of her or thinks she wouldn't be a good candidate, her chances are poor she will be a GOP runner, much less have a chance of winning.

TL;DR: Sucks weed is still illegal in CA and very happy here Angle failed.
  25. xenubarb Member

Agreed!
  26. xenubarb Member

/r/ Sanity Party
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Triumph Member

Sharron should abandon the Tea-Bagers and start the Kool-Aid Party

koolaid1.jpg
  29. Anonymous Member

If that happens Pat Paulsen could run against them and win easy! AND HE'S DEAD!

page0_blog_entry122_1.jpg
  30. Anonymous Member

Campaign Buttons are ready

99copy.jpg
  31. BusinessBecky Member

32. Re: Election Night: Senator Sharon Angle?

A Republican, even a batshit insane clone of his fucking retarded father, retained a Republican seat when the incumbent retired. As much as I wish it were otherwise, I'm not surprised in the least.
  33. Anonymous Member

Can't forget about the email from Harrah's warning an email about the elections is a computer virus. FFS, email warnings about computer viruses? Is that the best she can do? The email did not say not to vote. It said not to open a fucking email. Was there some concerted effort to lie about the date and poll hours of the election? I hope that dumb whore Angle dies in an AIDS fire.
  34. Anonymous Member

Mississippi? Too bad about the Ole Miss Black Bears.
  35. Re: Election Night: Senator Sharon Angle?

She has the face of a rotting piece of tofu and she even makes Palin look intelligent by comparison. No, that dubious honor will go to Michelle Bachmann, the new Queen of Moonbats (tm).
  36. Re: Election Night: Senator Sharon Angle?

I found it shocking that anyone was able to top O'Donnell's fail in Delaware during that law school debate. Still, she pulled it off. The first time I saw it, I literally stood with my mouth agape. Then, since I was at work, I had to hold in my laughter that that stunning level of stupidity. It's amazing they didn't lynch her.
  37. Smurf Member

38. Anonymous Member

80% of 14million in contributions came from out of state!!!! WTF!
  39. Anonymous Member

Based on her grip with reality, I assume she never met any witches, but rather D&D players or someone with a ouija board. She has no clue about witches more than can be learned from watching Bewitched or Snow White.
  40. Rockyj Member

How Harry Reid Won!

LOL another slam @ Scientology!

How Harry Reid Won