Customize

Egypt goes berserk

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Anonymous, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I find it credible and plausible that the police in a police state with a population of 83 million persons would have thousands of police horses and/or police camels
  2. Anonymous Member

We applaud the acts of anonymous !!!!

Where can we find a mask? Our ROCK band wants to spread the message.
  3. LRonAnon Member

The rebels are asking their people to allow the media to report and remain undamaged. Good move!
  4. whywefight Member

5. LRonAnon Member

"Women and children still in Tahrir Square." -- And I caught hell for protesting Scientology with my kids. :p
    • Like Like x 3
  6. exOT8Michael Member

Internet is back on in Egypt.
  7. Anonymous Member

Not from me, and I'll never forget how the Cult was pwned at Subway. I just hope it ended well for you and your family.
  8. TinyDancer Member

Got any dox to show SEUI thugs fomenting protest, killing people and wounding hundreds of people?

I must have missed this too. Link please?
  9. Snag Member

10. Anonymous Member

SEUI thugs?
    ElBaradei and the MB?
    Sounds like someone's regurgitating their FauxNews boogeyman talking points ITT. That, or it's a troll.
  11. Snag Member

No, i just love to laugh. And Faux is full of lulz.
  12. Anonymous Member

Well maybe not killing hundreds, BUT....SEUI is well known for their strong arm tactics against common citizens for trying to exercise their free speech rights and political participation. Many of the SEIU unions are government employees, like cops and prison guards. They get bused in into other cities and states and get paid to preform their special brand of purple thuggery.

There are many SEIU thuggery videos out there but I'll refrain from derailing the tread and post this single photo.

seuithugs.png

Thugs if I've ever seen a thug before.

MB is making demands that other opposition groups are not. Primarily that Mubarak leave which would create a huge power vacuum making MB the only other responsibly organized group. There is actually quite a bit of reporting being done on the MB but news seen as pro-Jewish isn't really going to go over here very well. ...But if it's speculation that you're concerned with, this thread is already FULL of it.

You are aware that 'International Crisis Group' and 'Muslim Brotherhood' have put their weight behind former IAEA heavyweight Mohamed ElBaradei. (ElBaradei was in charge of stopping the spread of nuclear weapons during the period of the largest proliferation of nuclear weapons. ) Anyway, there are more than few historical connection in this web here; one that is noteworthy is that ElBaradei is on the board of 'International Crisis Group', as is Geo. Soros. So we have some anti-Semite (nazi) forces of evil here.

Being that this is court of public opinion and not a court of law I thought I would just toss my thoughts out there. ;) For the record: I don't watch TV, I read.

(It's funny how everyone says MB is peaceful, yet everyone is trying to distance themselves from them.)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Char. Limit Member

Question: If it turns out that FOX is right (heaven forbid), and the Muslim Brotherhood does set up a Caliphate...

What the hell do you want US to do about it? We're already in a fucking war. We don't need another fucking war, especially when the entire populace would be hating us for even stepping in in the first place.
  14. Anonymous Member

I don't think the majority of the protesters want the MB. I do however believe the MB badly want the power and will apply strong pressures to a people who have deep religious beliefs.

I'm rooting for the rebels but not the MB.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. prot Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. Snag Member

Latest video I've seen. More up to date sources?
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Fantôme Member

Already 7 dead and 1500 injured as pro-mubarakians continue their attacks on the protesters. Nuria Tesón, journalist in the newspaper "el Pais" from Spain, as well as Peter Baumont from british "The Guardian" and Jane Dutton from Al Yazira inform that the counter-protesters are mostly policemen in civilian clothing. They attack violently, in formation and very well organized. Human right watch and Amnesty International have also backed up this Hypothesis.
  19. Etain Member

In other words, this confirms what most of us already knew; Mubarak lied and feigned 'kindness' to get people to lower their guard. He's not interested in 'negotiation' or even stepping down.

Now the rest of the world KNOWS this. Whatever superficial support Mubarak had is rapidly shriveling up. At least it should. You cannot expect me to believe that after showing he is NOT acting in good faith, that he has many fans left in the international community.
  20. Anonymous Member

STFU-Sit_down.jpg
    STFU-Communist_Nazi_Jew.gif

fify
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Anonymous Member

I'm having trouble with only 7 dead. It sure looked tougher than that in places.

If Mubarak is directing the the pro-him contingency he needs to EOC a few feet above
    Egyptian soil. The current police are 'prolly well paid with other sources of income as well.

I'm in awe of the fortitude and resolve of these people, they are doing great and keeping their game tight. Kudos to the military for not intervening on their own people with brutal force.
  22. Anonymous Member

I guess I'm not the only one who's expecting the MB to make moves despite what they say publicly.
  23. Ersatz Global Moderator

24. Anonymous Member

I guess you should 'prolly argue it out Georgy Boi himself. He published something on the matter just this morning.

While the slogans and crowds in Tahrir Square are not advancing a theocratic agenda at all, the best-organized political opposition that managed to survive in that country's repressive environment is the Muslim Brotherhood. In free elections, the Brotherhood is bound to emerge as a major political force, though it is far from assured of a majority.
    <s>
    The Muslim Brotherhood's cooperation with Mohamed ElBaradei, the Nobel laureate who is seeking to run for president, is a hopeful sign that it intends to play a constructive role in a democratic political system.

Well, I guess that puts that one to bed.
  25. Anonymous Member

One of those great images promoting unity between groups that would usually display animosity towards each other
  26. Anonymous Member

They
    Uh oh, dee doss! You are congratulating the journo who penned the story? FBI will not tolerate deedossing of their BFF (Hosni Mubarak)!!! They will arrest every teenager taking part.
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Anonymous Member

Vodafone have admitted that they were 'forced' to send pro-M messages. Cunts.
  29. Anonymous Member

WTF?!?!
  30. prot Member

31. Anderson cooper almost got raped by the mob!!!
  32. xenubarb Member

Haven't met the Koch brothers yet...one of the powers behind the throne? Was Obama "sucked in to supporting the war?" or was he just a different choice of puppet dangled by our corporate masters to fool us into thinking we still live in a democracy?
  33. Anonymous Member

34. DeathHamster Member

It plays in Canuckistan.
  35. Anonymous Member

LOL: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros_conspiracy_theories
    LOL, Godwin
  36. prot Member

37. TinyDancer Member

I &quot;liked&quot; your post - because I like the thugs.

You're not suggesting Soros is anti-Semite, are you? (I note that you don't watch tv and, therefore, have probably been spared the fantastical and slanderous rants of one Glenn Beck against Soros.) Or did you mean ElBaradei?
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

Cross post of a comment left on the AJ blogs:

The notion that what we are witnessing is a "battle" between "anti-government and pro-Mubarak supporters" is a joke.

We have all sat here glued to these events for a week and a half. On the one side you have the demonstrators:
    - Self-organized clean-up efforts in the square
    - Spontaneously created a human chain to prevent further damage to the museum
    - Shook hands, hugged and presented flowers to military
    - Created a human chain to ENSURE nobody joined the protest with weapons

On the other side:
    - The police vanished
    - After the police vanished, looting ensued in the neighborhoods
    - Also, prisoners were released from jail
    - Communications, including cell phones and internet, were taken offline
    - Reporters were attacked, intimidated and scared away. Why?
    - Suddenly, a "pro-Mubarak demonstration" shows up... they have endless molotov cocktails and automatic weapons. They are on horseback and camelback.
    - The "pro-Mubarak demonstration" proceeds to attack the peaceful, unarmed, defenseless demonstration.

The government of Egypt LOVES the fact that the media is reporting this as a "clash between two demonstrations", and that the United states "condemns the shocking violence", rather than condemning

This is a state-sponsored, organized attempt at a massacre and simultaneous cover-up using the same police forces that disappeared. Calling their attacks a "demonstration" is a characterization that is offensive to activists everywhere.

This is the first clash of this level that is received minute-to-minute international viewership. AJE, it is your responsibility to make sure the ambiguity sought by the Mubarak regime does not successfully translate into a murky, uncertain report to the world.

Innocent people are being attacked by their government in response to peaceful protest, and their story must be told now, before they are all killed.
    • Like Like x 4
  39. Silly433 Moderator

40. Silly433 Moderator

A protester talks about the atmosphere at the protests before the violence began

brought a tear to my eye

Edit: and then he goes on:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.