Customize

Edward McBride Suicide - A message from his brother Stephen

Discussion in 'Senator Xenophon And Scientology' started by belfastlad, Nov 26, 2009.

1. EyeOnSci Member

Re: Edward McBride Suicide - A message from his brother Stephen

Stephen, my condolences for your loss of your brother.

Unfortunately, as you know, your brother is not the first to be driven to suicide by this evil cult. This is why we fight. This is why, with help from the victims such as yourself, we are winning and will win. Nothing will stop us.

Please do not compromise your own mental and physical health, nor your livelihood over fighting this cult. Give yourself breaks to enjoy and appreciate your life and the company of your family and encourage them to do the same. Your ability to stand up to the cult and ward off their offenses will be that much stronger.

Together we are legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget, and deliciously, the cult now knows, to expect us!

Nom, nom, nom, delicious, cult is delicious!
  2. ryangiggs Member

Stephen,
    My condolences to you and family.

If you ever need any help,
    perth anon.
  3. El Diablo Member

I too want to add my condolences.

From the time the inquest report was handed down and linked here at WWP (my first exposure to your story) I felt the whole tragedy was just heartbreaking. I can't even imagine how much more heartbreaking your brother's death is for you and your family, so I'm truly sorry that this has happened.

The people saying that you need to temper your words offer sage advice. Not that you shouldn't be outraged - just be mindful that you don't want to give the CoS any ammunition against you.

If any small mercies can be found, it is that there are many eyes all around the world looking at this situation and desperately wanting justice too. This isn't something that will be forgotten or left to fade in a report. The internet collective is behind you, your family and the memory of your brother. Any way we can help, please let us know.
  4. Barry41 Member

My condolences to you and your family. I heard you speaking on the radio report and it brought a tear to my eye. I'm sure that by speaking out, you have already helped to prevent more people from becoming victims of the cult. I look forward to seeing the criminal elements behind Scientology brought to justice.
  5. belfastlad Member

To all the people that have wished condolences to my family and I - A big thank you !!
    I didn't realise there were so many supporters out there, not just for Edward, but for fellow victims of Scientology. You guys are amazing..

On a side note, what is 'trolling' or 'trolls' ?? I'm un-familiar with that term.. I've seen it bounced around on this site in a few other posts/ forums..

Thanks again,

Steve McBride
  6. Mutante Member

7. _You_ Member

8. Herro Member

I'm surprised and disappointed that nobody has asked yet if he dropped any loot.

Sorry for your loss by the way. For realz. I may be an ass- but not that much of an ass.
  9. TinyDancer Member

Okay, this one got me today. Lol.

(Stephen, this is not one individual prat commenting continually. It's the "nick" of the day for anyone who chooses to post anonymously. So lots of individuals have posted their support in this thread under the nick "Edward Cullen".)
  10. ARC Member

The name of the anonymous account was changed, so that means some of those who posted, posted as _Bruce_.
  11. _You_ Member

And on that note, be aware that this forum is more rough and tumble than most, so it pays to have a thick skin and don't take anything personally. Ex Scientologist Message Board is also a good forum and tends to be [STRIKE]hugboxy[/STRIKE] less harsh. Most of the ex-Scientologists who contacted Sen. Xenophon post there.
  12. Re: Edward McBride Suicide - A message from his brother Stephen

Stephen,

I am so sorry for your loss. My father had a brother and sister who committed suicide, so I have seen firsthand how much it tears apart a family. Please, just try to remain healthy yourself, and at times step back. The best honor you can do your brother is to live a good life in his memory.

Now, on the topic of scientology, as everyone has said, we want to extend whatever help we can to you and your family in your fight against them. Please, if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask here. Just start a thread asking for it, and one of the admins or moderators here will make sure everyone reads it.

Also, a short definition of "trolling" is when someone says/does things to make people mad. People will sometimes post insensitive things for the purpose of trying to get to you, because they are bored people with nothing to contribute to the world. They are sometimes funny, but sometimes they take it too far. If anyone says anything that you feel is inappropriate, feel free to use the report button.

Welcome to the site, and the fight against Scientology
  13. belfastlad Member

Hi there TinyDancer,

Thanx for the update with the "nick" - that makes perfect sense now.. I thought I had a stalker on my hands - he he

To 'Herro' - not sure if you meant has any money been exchanged for interviews or anything like that ?? No way, that's the furthermost thing from my mind.
  14. YAHRLY Member

your brother an heroed?
  15. _You_ Member

Glad to see you join the fight, lad. Sorry to hear about the reason.
    We shall all be dancing on $cientology's rubbles soon enough.

*DISCLAIMER* I was speaking FIGURATIVELY. kthx *DISCLAIMER*
  16. Sissy Lala Member

Stephen,

My condolences on your loss. Edward was a lucky man to have had a brother like you!
  17. _You_ Member

18. _You_ Member

Ok, I've read the text in the link by now and I think the most valuable or unique about this text is the list at the end about people who died under various circumstances. Besides it is a good summary about the connections to satanism and also about celebrities and a bit into the first internet war of 1995 against CoS and about the authenticity discussion of OT 8, even if this may be a bit one-sided, but for most of its content there are better sources elsewhere which are also better at supporting their statements with evidence and coming across less tinfoily.
    Not to say it's a bad read and if one has never read anything about CoS why not, but on the whole I wouldn't recommend it, rather sites such as www.whyaretheydead.info www.xenu.net www.exscientologykids.com, for a quick introduction www.youfoundthecard.com or for more extensive research www.xenu-directory.net. To a newbie and someone not particularly focused on the areas of satanism and celebrities I would rather recommend spreading any or some of those sites.
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

"What is begun in anger, ends in shame."

...usually.
  20. Antagone Member

Ignore that bit of what Herro said, it's an attempt at humour on his part.
  21. Olrik Member

Condoleances Stephen.

From France with support.
  22. Daisy Member

Dear Stephen,

I had read about your brother a couple of weeks ago and was quite concerned that it would be just another story regarding the cult that would be forgotten. I'm glad to see that is not the case.

I'm afraid that your brother's PC folder may never be available since the cult will misplace (destroy) it. There is obviously a reason why the folder was quickly sent to the states and there is good reason to believe that his auditing caused emotional distress along with the constant badgering and intimidation.

We all hope you and your family see justice for Edward.
  23. belfastlad Member

Thank you Daisy,

Unfortunately for the Scientology this isn't going away anytime soon for them.. I can assure you of that.. In all honesty, should the folder be returned to Australian soil, there is a high probability that the data / information will have been tampered with.

Not sure if you were watching Today Tonight this week, but I was on there fighting the cause on behalf of my brother... Below are 2 links you may find useful.

Thank you again for kind words and encouragement :eek:)

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-m...-today-tonight-thursday-3rd-dec-6-30pm-57770/

With the link below, find the video called "Scientology Fever"
    Today Tonight videos on Yahoo!7
  24. Nancy Many Member

Stephen, I have been attempting to get a hold of you. I was a long term Scientologist (high levels/Low Levels/Secret Levels) I was driven to a psychotic breakdown by their Intelligence Branch, for the past ten years I have not only been healing, I have been helping others in similar situation. I helped a woman who had parked on the train tracks - but (luckily) no train came. And many others. Sorry to say, just like your brother not all of them made it back. I finally have no fear anymore and feel healthy enough to speak publicly and broadly. I have a website and I have written a book about my journey into and out of that crazy place. I am so with you, and DO understand your brothers state of mind, I was there personally and Ihave worked with many others who were there personally. My book includes parts of some of their stories. My WebSite is My Billion Year Contract. Take a look and if you give me a snail mail I'll send you a PDF to start and a book to follow in the post. I am trying to get it stocked into the major chains in Australia, but the last two Scientology Memoirs that came out - never got placed by them ---- they were threatened by Scientology if the placed those books. I'm not giving up either. People are still dying or driven to such a state of mental quagmire. I hope the fact that you are not alone helps, and that your fight will save others lives.
    Blessings,
    Nancy Many