Customize

Ed Bryan: Scientology spy, messenger of hate

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

http://www.scientology-cult.com/messengers-of-hate.html

• Like Like x 4
  2. Nicely done.

If they do this every single time these people turn up uninvited, it won't be too long before someone gets jalled.

Squirrel busting = Hate Crime!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. thewayup Member

That is how this stuff should be handled.
  4. moarxenu Member

This is awesome! Definitely has possibilities.
  5. DeathHamster Member

Keep this in mind and know your local laws, because you just know that Scientology will try/has tried this against protestors. (Unfortunately for Scientology, it's not "hate speech" just because they hate it.)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. DeathHamster Member

Keep as much record of the filings as possible. Those kind of police files on Scientology sometimes evaporate. (Apparently the file containing the Toronto OG complaints of frequent harassment and violence by handlers was down to one page the last time someone looked.)

Yeah, they don't do Operation Snow White any more .. or any less.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Triumph Member

it simple case of harassment..not a hate crime...

did the right thing... pick up the phone ..call the cops and file a report on these jerks...
    keep documenting it...
  8. Herro Member

Lol calling someone a squirrel is a hate crime? I guess everybody better stop dropping the word clam.
  9. Ann O'Nymous Member

It all depends where and when you say it. TL;DR At one's door =/= in the street.
  10. xenubarb Member

Yeah, but apparently you have to be a movie star to get the cops' attention.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. PresidentShaw Member

Considering that gold base has a residential district, which was very close to the protests, not sure what to make of it.
  12. Ann O'Nymous Member

Is this supposed to make sense ? you are loosing me.
  13. PresidentShaw Member

It's ok bb *pats ann on the head*
  14. Anonymous Member

only OGs say "clam"
  15. Anonymous Member

English much?
  16. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice patronizing. Care about making sense, at least once ?
  17. Smurf Member

That's expecting alot, doncha think?
    • Like Like x 2
  18. PresidentShaw Member

Sorry if my english wasn't up to you grammatical standards.

Let me try to further explain as you seem to have a hard time grasping what I meant.

You said :
    So I thought that protesting at gold, could be perceived as being at one's door as well since they have a residential area that was close to where the protests were held.

Was it that hard to understand?
  19. Ann O'Nymous Member

Get it now. The reference to Gold was the problem, as it comes from nowhere. So, you are saying that to shout at people at their door is similar to shouting at them from the other side of an ultra-barrier ? Makes a lot of sense...
  20. Anonymous Member

Barracks are residential? Or did you mean DM's mansion?
  21. Anonymous Member

Let's see what this all means.

It still isn't. Lrn2spellchk.

LOLWUT

It's not hard to understand... that you should abstain from thinking. You might hurt yourself.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Smurf Member

The "residential district", i.e., housing units, are at least 500 yards away from the road separated by landscaping and a large fence ringed with ultra-barrier. The protesters get no one near the housing area.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. vaLLarrr Member

Undoubtedly, singing them a nice rap song, if they could hear it loud enough to penetrate the gold tone would help. Let's have a look see...

I'll bet they can hear the shouts, and they know the gold tone means people trying to help them out,
    they never knew it, they coulda blew it, because a ride in a rental would stop them going mental,
    so when they hear that sweet tone sound, time to get up and get your feet on the ground,
    just sprint to the fence and yell "hey I'm here!", and you'll forget about your worries and all your fear,
    coz there'll be cameras snappin', paparazzi pappin', laughing at John Mappin and Slappy caught nappin',
    catch a ride wit da 'Anonz, easy like the Fonz, forget the L Ron, Dianetics is a con,
    so all you gold base slaves of Dave's with no wages, listen to the waves of noise when they play this,
    if you can hear the sound of lulz, if you still have a pulse, when they kick the gold tone it's time to convulse,
    put your body in action, there's purpose to the meat, reject that rotten fake religion, take to your feet,
    and if you make it to the gate, even if their right behind ya, you'll be all up on TV like a Chilean miner,
    it's the only way to blow, pack your shit and just go, so when you hear the sound then it's time to stop the show!

:D
  24. Herro Member

Eh, I was just pointing out that I think it's pretty silly to consider the use of the word "squirrel" a hate crime.
  25. Anonymous Member

How about "wog" ?
  26. Anonymous Member

How about "schwartz" ?
  27. Triumph Member

derogatory yes..hate crime no...
    schwarze-btw
    derogatory and not nice...still not a hate crime

beware calling someone "booger face" is now a hate crime...

using inflammatory language in itself is not a hate crime...

using the language attached to a crime where physical violence or harm...is threated or acted upon may be.
  28. Herro Member

Depending upon context, it could be. Squirrel on the other hand, within Scientology, refers to a rather specific group of people and specifically to actions taken by those people (altering the tech). I'm not saying that is some objective reason that squirrel is not a hate crime, but when you're talking about words and hate crimes, you're dealing with things that are inherently subjective.
  29. Anonymous Member

But by your own argument - in context any word could be deemed as part of the whole crime in which deliberate intimidation and threats occur.

If Marty and the morons could demonstrate that the term "squirrel" is deeply offensive, like Tommy Davis tried to do about the Xenu shit on Bashir's show, then with enough pressure it could become a clause in a lawmaker's book in time.

The hate crime occurs not because of the words but the manner in which they are delivered.
  30. PresidentShaw Member

k my bad, thanks for clearing that up
  31. Anonymous Member

WHat's this? Anon Shaw Actually apologizing and admitting he's wrong?

Holy Xenu this thread is awesome!

So how much longer until the CoS is considered the KKK of psychiatry, squirrels and LGBT community? They certainly oppose these things.

It's a good thing LRH never wrote any bit of tech dealing with shooting someone abberated with a Colt pistol and calling it R2-45....
  32. Herro Member

Good points.