Customize

Ecovillages, Building Communities - Everyone Walk Out and Tune In

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Anonymous, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

Everyone: check out spiritualution.org
    The biggest message of protest we can give the 1% is to start walking away from the system that does not value the dignity of human life and is set up to keep people estranged from God and each other. America has suffered a gradual and deliberate demoralization and destabilization of its social structure - just as the 1% has done to so many other countries to control and centralize power meanwhile keeping people distracted and busied or in extreme poverty. Read Gabriel of Urantia's (http://gccalliance.org/resume/) articles on spiritualution.org and if you can read his book "Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf--A Handbook On How To Defeat The 1%" His community is doing it, they're over 100 people from all over the world who have walked away from the system. Building communities is the way to go.... some things are coming down soon, but a new and better way is coming up too :)
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Screen Shot 2013-11-23 at 8.38.05 AM.png

Thread Reported for removal from AvS.
  3. Anonymous Member

Urantia? Last week was the full moon. Get your moonbat idiocy away from this forum. Thank you.
  4. Anonymous Member

5. JohnnyRUClear Member

Spiritualution supports the SPLC, according to their home page at spiritualution.org. "Doing good work"? No.

I didn't look further than the home page, so I don't have tons to say. It looks... sort of okay. My personal drum (as in, the one I'm always banging) is voluntariness (or whatever the word is for that). As long as you aren't advocating forcing people to support your cause, I say go for it. If it's worthy, it will succeed; if not, it will fail. If it has some worthy elements, they can be carried over into a new, improved effort later.