Customize

East Grinstead Protest: July 26th

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Chamberlain, Jun 4, 2008.

1. An0nand0n Member

Re: East Grinstead Protest: July 26th

I wanna see Weed Warrior!
  2. Re: East Grinstead Protest: July 26th

FRED!!! Don't forget the waffles :colbert:
  3. Re: East Grinstead Protest: July 26th

Do I need to bring my flag or is someone else bringing one?
  4. Anonnumition Member

No harm in it.
  5. Winsteadian Member

Good Luck boys and girls, will probably pop into town at some point and see what you lot are up too, weathers good down here and I can't see it changing much over night (famous last words) so enjoy the sun and the sherbert pips !
  6. Macroballs Member

i think i'll be wearing pretty much the same thing that i wore to Cult's Closed except no Epic Beard (it makes it hard to omnom teh caeks)

so John Sweeney t shirt and those awesome shorts that i have
  7. Anonnumition Member

...I will be dressed... as me =D
  8. Macroballs Member

also, i've got some new boxers if anyone wants to see
  9. Chamberlain Member

OMG i went out with guys from my new ob and got flassed im so drunk oh shit im hpipe im better by tomorrow see a there at 11am BAUI
  10. Macroballs Member

you got flacid? :text:
  11. An0nand0n Member

There will be +1 flag
  12. SaucyJack Member

I was going to bring a flag as well, and hopefully I'll be awake in time to get to the station to welcome some of you in. About 10:40ish I gather.
  13. Chamberlain Member

Wow.

Awesome day all.

No really, what a day it was.

I'm in so much pain, tired of walking, shouting and waving my sign at people.

But wow. Some great enturbatin'

Gonna have a shower now, but I leave you with some wise words:

"Lets go to the front and give them what for!"
  14. Re: East Grinstead Protest: July 26th

We stealthily penetrated their rear entrance and gave them a dose of pneumonia by OTIIIrolling them with a megaphone. The OG shat bricks at that one.

The scifags cunning plan to pretend we weren't there was to put up more posters over the windows was utterly hilarious.

Utterly epic day. There's no way they can try and pretend we don't exist now we've done that.
  15. Macroballs Member

fucking hell

some of you may have noticed a distinct lack of me today

i'll tell you why
    i wasn't there

i got up at 7:55 and left the house at about 8:40
    got the tube to Victoria which is supposed to take 53 minutes but i had just missed one when i got the the station so i had to wait
    train still got there 5 minutes in advance
    but thanks to a people walking at 1 mile per fucking hour i got to the National Rail part of the station with about a minute to spare

and then
    the lines for tickets are filling up the whole room
    was it like that last time you went?

anyway so i couldn't get a ticket
    i thought about going on the 10:23 train but i wouldn't have had any idea where to go from East Grinstead station so it just seemed too much trouble
    I did, however, end up going back to Victoria station after a while and it was still packed.

so i went around London instead, doing some photography
    i thought there was supposed to be an Anonymous event at Speaker's Corner today but obviously i was mistaken

i did go into the Sci & Di Centre in TCR
    i just walking in and started staring at the bookshelf and when a scilon came to talk to me some chav came in who had been talking to her before and he was being a total penis
    i pity that girl for having to put up with people like that
    but anyway
    i bought some book that she said was like a follow up to Dianetics, and while she was telling me about i noticed that her eyes didn't look right. she was either desperate for a way out or she's been kept awake for long periods of time
    and she tried to get me to put my details on a card
    address, name, phone number the lot

i said no, obv.

next step, Stress Test :p

i'm really sad that i missed Epic Winstead again :(
  16. Re: East Grinstead Protest: July 26th

^ FAAAAAAIL! Nah, I had that same problem too, the queues in Victoria were horrendous! Managed to get a ticket and onto the train on time

TODAY WAS JUST FUCKING HILAR

I got trolled by a 10 yr old boy. he started reading my leaflet then told me to "GET FUCKED!" he then started trolling one of the OG lololol

Had one creepy scilon snatch one of my leaflets, yell "THIS IS WHERE IT BELONGS!" before shoving it in the bin. VERY NAUGHTY BOY. He ended up in an arguement with one anon though, SHE PROVIDED ALL WIN.

Also some randomer came up to me and goes "Are you protesting against GYNAECOLOGY?!?" before discussing aforementioned topic with me. DO NOT WANT.

The walk to St. Hill was HELLISH, JESUS. Was sweating like a P-I-G in the bloody mask!

I LOL'd at when OTIII got blared round the back of St. Hill, and you just see scilons inside shutting their windows

And LOL at the random half-naked lacrosse dude. "NAKED MAN IS NAKED!"

Enturbulatin' at the front was also awesome. Epic Taxi Guy, when pulling his car round, held his hand up at the Scilon guards and yelled something about body thetans. UTTER GENIUS.

We were facefagged on the train home by a shitty scilon/P.I. who could only use his camera phone TEEHEEHEE.

Anyhoo, got pics of the epic day, but I'll upload after I've recovered JESUS.

Thanks to all the awesome anons and OG I hung out with today, OH AND BIIIIG MASSIVE CHEERS TO THE AWESOME ANON WHO GAVE US A LIFT TO THE STATION WHILE BLARING ISENGAARD, YOU RULE! And thanks for making one EPIC EPIC Winstead before I piss off on holiday tomorrow :hooray:
  17. Re: East Grinstead Protest: July 26th

Oh man, I missed the first fucking St. Hill [strike]roll[/strike] (fake edit: oh at first I thought it said rickroll, still just as good though. Shit below still applies).
    I don't know how the OG feel about that. They are nice and deserve so 'spec for dealing with shit for a while and all that BUT they don't own us or should feel responsible for how we act.
    Good fucking work guise.
    See you at Cult Fiction (?).
  18. Macroballs Member

there's two more gatherings next week, i'm trying to get to at least one

St Hill just seems like so much bother if the ticket lines are gonna be like that again so i might just go to Regent's Park and troll the Jive Aces there
  19. ldnanon Member

Absolutely bloody awesome. We had some interesting reactions from the locals, that's for sure.

I was standing next to one anon on the opposite side of the road, as she tried to hand a guy a leaflet and getting a "FUCK OFF!" in return - right in front of the police sergeant. Probably not his finest hour.

Angry scilon with briefcase was angry.

Shame the police will probably never let us circle the drain again.

I'll try to get my video sorted out tomorrow.
  20. CafcFred Member

DAVE! i MADE IT HOMEEE WOOOp
  21. Re: East Grinstead Protest: July 26th

LOL DON'T YOU DAVE ME >___> ACTUALLY, IT'S AWESOME, KEEP IT THAT WAY. :flowers:

IT WAS AWESOME MEETING YOU /B/ROTHA. I can't believe how thick I was to not recognise you LOL

"WHERE'S FRED?!?!?!?" "I'm right here!" "....Oh." AT THE END OF THE FUCKING DAY AN ALL

Thanks for the camels ;) BUT MINUS 100 POINTS TO YOU FOR LACKING THE WAFFLES!
  22. CafcFred Member

fuck.. these waffles really let me down.

hahah

"wheres fred?"
    "I dunno hes coming to brighton tho"
    "Im right here.."
    win..

they still having sex in the toliet? x
  23. Re: East Grinstead Protest: July 26th

THEY REALLY DID YOU PIECE OF SHIT

LOLOL FAIL ON MY PART :sad:

LOL well after Clapham, Taffy obv. got off [STRIKE]IFYAKNOWWHATTAMEAN[/STRIKE] cos the maleanon returned, looking flustered, possibly re-adjusting his flies ;)

TAFFY - EXPLANATIONS.
  24. Morriganon Member

Made it home!!

Epic, awesome day... my feet fucking hurt but it was worth the pain. We called a cab at the end, waited down the road for about an hour, eventually gave up and walked. Ouch. I already had quite enough blisters.
    Very positive response from the locals though, honking & waving all the way - except the one who drove straight at me.. again. Happens every time!

I wish I knew what was going through their heads when we OT3rolled them in their own back yard - truly epic. Vids anyone????

A pleasure to enturbulate with you all, as always :)
  25. CafcFred Member

Saw that fucking red car swerve at you!
    I was dressed in red shirt and funny hat if your wondering ;) x
  26. Morriganon Member

Ah, the elusive Fred.. I remember you xx
    Last time a car went for me too, maybe they don't like my face? And I gave them my friendliest smile too :guyfawkes:

The locals seem to be getting used to us though, we asked directions & stuff from a few people and they talked to us as if our masks weren't there. Most didn't mention what we were doing but just smiled & helped. Somehow that was even better than honks & thumbs up from passing cars. I felt the love...
  27. Re: East Grinstead Protest: July 26th

Oh that red car? Bastards. Didn't they do/say something rude as well?? I couldn't see/hear from where I was standing.

Must make it back to EG again next month whenever!
  28. CafcFred Member

no green car tried to hit us.. while giving us all the finger. legends. x
  29. Morriganon Member

Some young guys in it, a few gestures but not sure if they were even $cilons. Last time someone did that it was as they were turning into St Hill.

Maybe my sign should say "HONK if you think $cientology is a cult... run me down if you don't". We'll all know where we are, then...

I think we're back next sunday for Operation: Party Crash
  30. Morriganon Member

Bonnie? You there? Never did finish asking, how do you think the pre OT3s would get around hearing the voice of their beloved Elron speaking the name of Xenu? They must all be told there is no Xenu, but surely they know Elron's voice better than their own mother's?

The mental processes going on to justify thinking we're lying fascinate me...
  31. ldnanon Member

Next High Street protest will probably be in September. An actual date will be forthcoming I'm sure.

/me looks to the OG.
  32. Re: East Grinstead Protest: July 26th

LOL ah Fred, there's so much love for us, really! :flowers:

LOL DO IT FAGGOT

BAHHHHH I so wish I could go to this, alas I'll be away ;___; SO YOU FAGS BETTER TROLL THE FUCK OUTTA THEM
  33. Bonnie Woods Member

Hi!
    If they were to hear the recording and had enough courage to ask about it they would most likely be told that that the tape had mysteriously been doctored to sound like that. More likely they would be frightened to even admit they had listened as that could cost them a visit to the Ethics Department to explain why they had allowed themselves to be enturbulated. I remember an interview I had on morning television once where when I described the OT III incident the Scientology representative who was also OT III vehemently denied it was true even though we had both done the level. Unbelieveable, I know.

By the way,we had a wonderful time with you all today! You are so awesome!
  34. CafcFred Member

p.s

YUK
  35. Re: East Grinstead Protest: July 26th

TL;DR SCIENTOLOGY! YUK!

Thank you Bonnie and Richard for a real awesome day! I have to give Richard >9000 points for suggesting the rickroll round the back of St. Hill!

Can't wait to enturbulate alongside you guys again!
  36. Anonnumition Member

Win.
    I are aching and my legs are [shallow] slashed to pieces by nettles and shit... really clever having bare legs when I knew it was quite likely we were going through that shit.

Also, lol at in that guy's car and the police were coming our way so I had to duck my head onto Doc's lap so it wasn't entirely obv there was 4 of us in the back, me on Memewhore's lap xD Also, ow at banging head on the ceiling ;_;

but yeah, win win win win. OTIII ftw. And that guy is never gonna wear D&G ever againnn xDDD

And bring on late September ;)
    27th? =P

Edit: Oh, and Fred: YOU SNEAKY FUCK.
  37. CafcFred Member

Hahahah nice d+g belt ahahah

epic

such a good day, except i can't move my legs.
  38. Anonnumition Member

Same.
    Can't stop grinning too.
    Good day, good day.

AND AND AND - fucking sneaky scilon on the train on the way back!
    What Amaroo was saying.
    Basically, there was a guy on the bridge with a camera looking shifty so we all masked while boarding the train, then were all chatting away, removed masks and that in the carriage- then like Memewhore points out the guy just rushing past him had just taken pictures of us with his phone while standing subtlely in the doorway.

So ffs. That's like my 3rd, 4th, maybe even 5th time. I'm really not good with this hiding face shit...
  39. Morriganon Member

Consider it done... (need a bigger whiteboard!)

At least until they run me down, anyway..
  40. Anonnumition Member

When the pictures and vids emerge, someone get a post-game into BN pl0x.
    It's too much win to just keep between us ;)