Customize

East Grinstead May 31st

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by hartley patterson, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Anonnumition Member

Re: East Grinstead May 31st

Ah, that idea was fail =P
    Well, to me it is as I'm not going to the mini-raid, so it doesn't bother me if it happens or not.
  2. narCONon Member

gotta admit, it would be lulzy tho. even if peps couldnt read the signs from the shore

anyway, BACK ON TOPIC

31st is gonna be epic... it can be enturbulation tiem now plz?

kthxbye

lol
  3. Anonnumition Member

Heehee... yeeeeahh...
    I haven't thought of anything quirky yet to do =0
    I usually have at least a vague idea for something... meh.
  4. narCONon Member

errrmmm....

how about chaining youself to a sign, and not moving until the Co$ packs up and leaves the UK.

No?

oh well
  5. Anonnumition Member

lol, as much as I'm sure that'd get us plenty of media attention... I don't particularly fancy it =P

wow, for once, I'm clueless.
  6. narCONon Member

hmmmm.... will think about this problem.

but for now, bed calls
  7. Anonnumition Member

Same, work in the morning ;_;
    We shall continue this two-person thread another time- no? =P
  8. narCONon Member

yes

yes we shall

but not 2morrow... the pub calls to me, i cannot resist the call of the beer!

however, im pretty much a full time lurker

catch me around sometime!

narC
  9. SweatyJon Member

I'm not sure what the sound system situation is, wait for Hartley to update us again before we plan anything definite, remember this is an OG protest, we're just going to be there in support.

Also in my experience the way Scientologists will confront you during stuff like this is just to come up acting all inquisitive-like and ask you questions they don't expect you to be able to answer, such as

- Shouldn't they be allowed the believe what they want?
    - Isn't it just like any other religion?
    - Why are you attacking Scientology specifically?
    - I'm a Scientologist and I find this offensive

etc etc, so just make sure you have some snappy responses ready for stuff like that, but for gods sake don't engage them in conversation, thats exactly what they want, just move away and carry on flyering. If they really want to have a discussion, point them towards some OGs, they'll be much better at arguing our case than we will be.
  10. Anonnumition Member

- No quarrel with beliefs.
    - Our quarrel is with the organisation/ corporation that is the CoS, not Scientology- we do believe the CoS behaves such as a cult.
    - No other organisation shows such disregard for their members and those associated with them, let alone their critics, also illegal activities, etc. yadiyadaya (combo means they stand out, rather than others which only have one reason or whatnot- like, controversially, RCatholics and little boys -winces- but this is only one issue... and so on (though would probably leave that out- this is personal opinion, and as said, controversial and I haven't done research, so I'm in no position to spew such information)). [Do need to read up for this one, but already knew that.]
    - Again, point out we are not attacking their religion, and are in fact fighting moreso for improvements in fairness for members- rid of the RPF, Disconnection, high charges... blah blah. Also, Free Zoooone, alternative!

Basically, that's what I already had thought out in response to the aboves, this week is for reading up on specifics again, revising basically. Don't wanna get stuck in any proverbial holes ;)
    And yeah, won't be too far from the OGs and you lot anyhow: never be alone, etc.

Need to go investigate printing options...
  11. Re: East Grinstead May 31st

Can someone TLDR me the plan?

I may be coming along to this, as I now can't make the 14th.

Also - I'm thinking about hiring a large car or minibus to avoid numberplatefagging. Anyone want a to chip in towards the costs, and cadge a ride from the London area?
  12. Anonnumition Member

Depends, how much will it cost altogether and how many seats? And where will the pick-up be from? Sounds like a plan...
    Reminds, need to go check train fares... never travelled so far on my *lonesome* ;_; (a.k.a: without parent paying =P)

And the plan's basically in the first page. The last 2 and a half pages was just me and narC being... me and narC.
  13. narCONon Member

HAHA! back from the pub!

DRUNK POSTING ROCKS!!!

31st is gonna be gr8!!!

narC
  14. Anonnumition Member

o hai thar.
  15. narCONon Member

well hello thar. u okies?

narC
  16. Anonnumition Member

Y'know, we'll probably get mobbed by someone for posting like this, it should probably be kept to PMs, and serious business here xD

I'm hungry... HUNGRY FOR DELIBERATION. (wut?)
  17. narCONon Member

mmmmm-kkkk... deliberation it is!

okies.... my ride has been confirmed for 31st.... i shall be coming up with 4 other people, inl. sweaty jon.

so thats okies.

narC
  18. Anonnumition Member

Boris' thingy above did intrigue me, but atm I'm planning on train.
    Trying to organise meeting points anonymously is fail though, as Wirah forum proves.
  19. narCONon Member

yea. ive pretty much given up on wirah now. But about boris' thing, its probs too late to organise a coach now. Most companies take more than a week to sort shit out, + u'd never get the fund set up in time
  20. Anonnumition Member

Yeah, but it might be possible to at least hire out a people carrier =\
    Minivan is complicated as someone needs a license saying they can drive it and then there has to be another in the front seat also with a license, but not sure on the specifics of the 2nd party.
  21. narCONon Member

maybe. I do bonfire night/nov. 5th stuff down here and settin up even a small minivan takes A LOT of time. I think the best u culd do now is a 8 seater taxi, but that'd be expensive!!!!

so looks like it'll be the train 4 u!
  22. Anonnumition Member

Could be worse... could be a bus/ coach. D=
  23. narCONon Member

indeed, it could be worse.

*mental image of an empty coach with a lone anon in*
    lawl

off topic
    hmmm... sweeny todd or the crow? now thats a fuckin question!
  24. Anonnumition Member

The Crow.

Sweeney Todd has an awesome plot, but Depp and all those shits RUINED IT.

Plus, The Crow just p3ns.
  25. narCONon Member

yes. i think u might be right thar! ITS BRANDON LEE TIEM!

but there is a lot of gratifying blood in Sweeny. I red somewhere they use several gallons of blood for each slash!

UGH! ive got 2 force myself back on topic!

what r u gonna use as a picket sign?
  26. Anonnumition Member

Um... I guess I'll use the ones we kinda have here as 'default' which one of my friends made- though one needs to be redone because it's faggotry ("Honk if you liek delicious caek!").
    Our main one is:
    *Jewish star*= religion
    *Christian cross*= religion
    Co$= CORPORATION

Needs more CULT imo =P

I have an empty stick atm, the one sign for it from the last protest is now redundant.
    So should think of a new one for that... preferably feat CULT.
  27. narCONon Member

i was gonna use my normal one: ballroom_025 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

but then i thought... rural sussex is probs not the most gay-reseptive place anyway, so i'll probs go with

SCIENTOLOGY: ITS WORSE THAH YOU THINK!

etc

narC
  28. Anonnumition Member

Pink Noise much?

And yeah, that'd be good.
  29. narCONon Member

works in b'ton tho! we've had loadsa interest frm LGBT groups!
  30. Anonnumition Member

Ah yeah, ofc there's that street full of sex shops =P St. James or something like that...
    And the Candy Bar? Think it was called that...
    There seemed plenty of stuff for homosexuals... and sex in general xD
  31. narCONon Member

yup thats brighton!!! hehehe Gay capital of, well, frankly, everything this side of San Fansico. gotta love it tho! :wink: God i hope this weather clears up tho. it'd be shit if the raid was :raincloud: It better be sunny. its much moar fun then!
  32. Anonnumition Member

Oh, god, yeah... well hopefully it'll drop it all in the next few days, then the clouds will go and the sun will emerge unto us!
    (But there'll be this nice pool of darkness in the sky above St Hill ;) ...one can dream.)
  33. Orderous Member

Actually, there probarbly will be, generated by all the scilon brains that will be fried from trying to figure out how to handle us.

You can count on camera at least. Not film unfortunately, but still capable of getting good images.
  34. narCONon Member

*mental image of it raining on the scilons around us, whilst anon is bathed in sunshine!*

epic!

ahhh, u gotta luv brighton tho. everybody hates teh $cilons so much they have to hide upstairs, and refuse to some down!

YouTube - Anonymous Brighton 10th May 2008

lawl!
  35. Anonnumition Member

Ya, that's the video I saw on Brighton already =P

And count on camera? You mean from our side (specifically, yours, I'm guessing)?
    Well, hopefully Vinonymous will be bringing his camera, so there'll be film from him.

I do wonder how many Scilon cameras there will be as well though... of the still image and film kind... If any.
  36. narCONon Member

well we'll hav a photo camera. i doubt we'll have a film camera, tho cos the guy who filmed that isnt coming... shame.

and i bet there'll be loadsa scilon cameras.
    they hav a standard reponse to a picket... DM is unhappy if theres a picket where protesters aren't told to bugger off by the police... so if theres a picket the org MUST call the police (part of hubbard tech) and get photos of police talking to SPs. then they caption the photos "POLICE ASK HATE PICKETERS TO MOVE ON" or "POLICE AND SCIENTOLOGISTS CONFER ABOUT HATE MARCHERS" and stuff like that, then send em to Flag.
  37. Anonnumition Member

Yeah, we know. I do wonder if it'd actually be worth contacting some members of the media about this (hint to Boris, maybe? =P)... but yeah, as long as we have our own footage and images as well as accounts, it should be okay.
  38. narCONon Member

oh, yea. every time they call the police it ends up a massive footbullet!

like the time they called the police during a flash raid in b'ton, and the copper who turned up WENT INTO THE ORG and had a go at them for wasting police time and threatening behaviour! EPIC WIN TO US!

also, it probs wouldnt be worth getting hold of Boris. East Grinstead is outside of his remit.
  39. Anonnumition Member

I meant as in BorisAnonymous, not Johnson- he'd be useless xD

And yes:
    -braces for impact-
  40. narCONon Member

is he teh media guy? by all means contact him!!! if we could get sum newspapers/film crews down, i would enturbulate the scilons even moar!