Customize

East Grinstead England: Anti Scientology Activist Possible Target For Fair Game

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by An0nand0n, Jul 27, 2008.

1. An0nand0n Member

Re: East Grinstead England: Anti Scientology Activist Possible Target For Fair Game

^^^THIS
  2. genoramix Member

Re: East Grinstead England: Anti Scientology Activist Possible Target For Fair Game

i really like this part of enturb.

We could retitle each thread as "Co$ footbullet"

we are winning guise;)
  3. ScudMuffin Member

I reckon blowing the cults threat, with full photocopy of the letter, to the media should do a lot of the work. Maximum embaressment for Wilson and blackup to the taxi companies and workers. If you can get a boycott of work from st, hill organied brilliant cus that messes up on their logistics and means they have to fork out for replacement transport, maybe rental vehicles fuel and drivers.

Dropping it on the radio two news desk and a few national news papers owned by rupert murdoch (hates james packer) should also be worth it.
  4. Re: East Grinstead England: Anti Scientology Activist Possible Target For Fair Game

Yeah. Good plan.

I don't think we'd get solidarity with all the local taxi drivers, though, as the scifags are too good for business. Just when we were there, there must have been five or six taxis going to and fro.
  5. An0nand0n Member

Hate to say it but Boris is right on this one. The Scifags are a real cash cow for them. In fact the taxi firms and Sainsburys are probably the biggest non-sci benefactors from their presence in EG. The taxi company James works for won't want to antagonise them in case they take their business elsewhere.
  6. basil Member

This might be something worth highlighting on future raids in EG - especially 16th August when they have the big event planned - if it hasn't been solved by then.
  7. An0nand0n Member

Got a message from James.

James, get yourself an account! :grin:
  8. basil Member

Great stuff :) Let us know if it makes the local press.
  9. Re: East Grinstead England: Anti Scientology Activist Possible Target For Fair Game

Okay, cool. If he's already spoken to the press, hang fire on the harpoons for now.

Actually - has anyone seen if there was anything in the EG press about the protest on Saturday? Is it a daily paper or does it come out on thursdays? If so, can anyone grab a copy?
  10. An0nand0n Member

It's Thursdays only.

I agree that it's a good idea to hang back as he's in contact with the press, but I still think we should be gathering as much info as we can so if anything does kick off we can do as Scudmuffin suggests and drop it to any national news outlet that might be interested.

There's also the danger the scis will intimidate the local journos, or at least try to.
  11. basil Member

Be brilliant if they have the protest on one page, then this story next to it... kinda gives 'meat' to our argument - not that we aren't already short of it :)
  12. An0nand0n Member

Yes. it's a good practical example of why we need to hide our identities.

Another message from James:

13. basil Member

So it was a verbal instruction from the sci guy ... that sounds like 'harrassment' to me, going to someone's place of work to complain, rather than a letter which would have been the 'proper' way to lodge a complaint - not that they actually have any grounds to lodge one in the first place, but that never stops them does it?

All bonus points on our side.
  14. basil Member

Thankfully the $ci 'area of influence' is limited ... we are much, much bigger than they are, and have much more contacts in better places than they could ever dream of.

We can, and will, bring them down. It's just a matter of when, and how, rather than 'if'.
  15. An0nand0n Member

Not locally in East Grinstead. Half the sci population of England live there or near there (about 6-900) and they've had 50 years to infiltrate and get themselves entrenched. They're like the mafia locally- a lot of buisnesses are sci or sci owned. I had local people telling me they though East Grinstead would go bust without them, though I think the truth of the matter is that most of the money the cult brings in directly goes straight to the cult. I think it would be well worth investigating the full extent of sci influence in EG.
  16. basil Member

600 $cientologists v over 9000 anon?

No competition :)
  17. misskittie Member

European legislation now covers the fact that noone has the right to deny you a living due to your beliefs (or words to that effect). Kind of discrimination....imagine if the local mosque asked for a jewish taxi driver to not pick up? Scifags just asked an athiest not to come on their property, what is the difference. UK/Euro lawfags need to look into this, my a-level law doesn't give me access to the resources (or negate the fact I am no wiser to much of this shizzle, qual or no qual!). If ETM's employer start making life hard by slowly reducing his runs until he may as well leave then I would suggest this as a course of action.

Thar's gold in that thar drivel above!

Keep fighting James, over 9000 anons coming onto the field of battle behind you matey :D
  18. An0nand0n Member

I don't know if this will be applicable here. I don't know what James' religious beliefs are (the fact he said "bless you" in one of his emails doesn't support your theory that he's an atheist), but at the end of the day the scis can take their custom anywhere they want. We'd have to have evidence that his employer had taken action against him due to his religious beliefs. Them caving to sci bawwwing is spineless, but I don't think it's illegal.

Any lawfags care to clear this one up?
  19. Kilia Member

If it's a verbal complaint, it's a "he said-she said" thing.
    (no proof)

If it's a letter complaint, cut and dried.
    (total proof)
    If you were a Scilon..which way would you go?
  20. basil Member

Having seen this site, and all the truth exposed about the cult ... over the wall, and keep running :)
  21. spiral Member

not a lawfag, but yes it does. i'm having some trouble articulating this stuff, so i will say this: tell him to call these people; Equality and Human Rights Commission - home page

they will be able to assist him. there's a local charge phone number and everything.
  22. An0nand0n Member

OK spiral, I'll pass that on.
  23. Slowamous Member

Does anyone know why Epic Taxi Guy started protesting the cult?
  24. An0nand0n Member

He got to know a few scis who he regularly came into contact with and could see what was going on. he knew some of the stuff the cult was doing was evil but just never had a way to do anything about it until recently.
  25. Slowamous Member

Nothing sensational (newsie) then? Pity. Never mind I'll email the Grauniad anyways.
  26. Slowamous Member

Do we have the name, phone number of the Taxi firm?
  27. none given Member

CoS may use the local taxi service but i'd bet my left nut they are crappy tippers.
    And any taxi driver will tell you that is the true judge of what kind of person you are.

Even if this does not make the paper local anons should do a flier focusing on it. an excellent example of fair game still being in play.

God bless you James.
  28. Re: East Grinstead England: Anti Scientology Activist Possible Target For Fair Game

His polite way of saying "fuck you" to them at EG on Sat was pure genius. The man is a legend, and knows he has our 100% /b/lackup.
  29. An0nand0n Member

What did he say, I didn't hear it?
  30. Amnon Nhymous Member

Hey! Almost a month ago now !
    Any news about Epic Taxi Guy?
  31. I'm James Talmans daughter, and I totally support him. Even though I'm rather concerned about what they may do. My ex landlord was one of these freaks and I was thrown out of my flat. I did wonder why. But now I know why. Love you daddy. James Talman
  32. afternon Member

Hi- if you were thrown out of your flat because your landlord/lady was a $cientologist and your father a protestor- this could make good news- it's prejudicial of the cult and proves that their toxic "fair game" policy is still being practiced- go public, there is a lot of media heat on the cult right now.
    • Like Like x 1