Customize

E-Meter FDA petition

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by its.an0nym0us, Feb 11, 2008.

1. its.an0nym0us Member

E-Meter FDA petition

For those who have audited and are familiar with E-meter practices:
    In reference to http://www.lermanet.com/case2.htm

A. Is this still in effect?
    B. Is this regulated and monitored?
  2. ANd.ONe.mouse Member

This would be a good thing to get them on, and easy if they do the "Free stress tests" in malls and stuff.
  3. eclipsael Member

As far as I'm aware, they're required to have a plate on the bottom of each e-meter with the following text:

Here's[/url:gvxo05us] a sample picture. I can't say for sure whether or not each e-meter still has this required plate on the bottom (never been up close to one to check).
  4. its.an0nym0us Member

eclipsael delivers!

I need to get my hands on some of the $ci propaganda to check for the warning label as well.

I am interested, but also very much not looking forward to the pile of crap I am about to endure for the cause.
  5. eclipsael Member

Well, if you're up for some recon and don't feel comfortable going to one of their orgs/'missions', try checking any nearby malls to see if they have a kiosk set up. We used to have two malls here in Cinci, for example, that had Dianetics/"Stress Test" kiosks set up (luckily, only one mall now).
  6. its.an0nym0us Member

Our city and most nearby towns are comfortably devoid of such facilities. However, I may stop by St. Louis.
  7. Yes, I agree, it needs to be FDA approved, if not it should state the disapproval, and also have the appropriate disclaimer posted on it with a consent form. Especially when they claim that it is a "scientifically proven" device. Nice point!