Customize

Dutch Narconon all but closed by the Health Inspection!! (june 25th)

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Anonymous, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Albion Member

Dutch Suppressive guy: are you able to PM with on your account?
    I'm trying to write this up for Tony's site (and possibly my own)
    and would be grateful for more details.

Jonny Jacobsen
    Infinite Complacency
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Anonymous Member

A mod may help be the go between if that helps Jonny and Dutch SP
  3. Albion Member

That would be most welcome: I just checked my email at the Infinite Complacency website and the damn thing doesn't work.
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Report your own post with a short message of what you wish done - that you'd like for the OP itt to contact you for a possible write-up. A mod will then in all likelihood forward your message to OP in a PM :)
  6. Albion Member

Done.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Hi Clusterdux, this is actually not correct. I asked the Dutch version of the FDA, the Commissie Beoordeling Geneesmiddelen, and they confirmed that niacin is a prescription medicine above (if my memory serves me correctly) 350mg. So the fact that Narconon issues up to 5000 mg per day without any prescription nor a valid scientific reason ought to be a huge red flag for the Inspectorate.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Anonymous Member

PM sent.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Albion Member

• Like Like x 10
  10. "....Withdrawal from WTZi."
    Feel that Miscavige? The con is soon gone.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Asheera Member

Now this is getting shit done.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. McLOVIN_1982 Member

• Like Like x 2
  14. wolfbane Member

• Like Like x 4
  15. McLOVIN_1982 Member

Ya that was quite lulzy.... I wish he would share the other response/rebuttal ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  16. moarxenu Member

Indeed. Total lulz. Jonny is so polite and straight-faced. Awesome.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

I'm the guy who is called Dutch Suppresive Guy by Jonny, and I must admit I actually was a bit startled with the verocity of the comment. We are not talking predictable OSA goonery here but unpredictable, unhinged druggies and that's actually scarier. Luckily, I believe they really do not know my name.

Anyways, reading it aloud with a Monty Python voice helped calming down my nerves.
    • Like Like x 6
  18. Anonymous Member

19. McLOVIN_1982 Member

^^^Now that is very lulzy! :D
  20. Enturbulette Member

Just adding my cheers and blowing kisses to Dutch Suppressive Guy! - so impressive to see what the dick swinging of one determined informed anon can destroy in the Scilon MESTscape.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Anonymous Member

Joanna Kluessien.png
    Joanna Kluessien AKA joclusjo on Jonny's Blog.
    • Like Like x 5
  22. moarxenu Member

Dutch Suppressive Guy FTW!!! Eh pwns Narconon and doesn't afraid of anything.
    • Like Like x 4
  23. jensting Member

Even trying to spell and everything:

(paragraphs; they've heard of them...)
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

NN head of Netherlands seems to be saying she regrets taking gov. money.

If Dutch NN did not take gov. money, does it mean they would be allowed to operate without any supervision by the gov?
  25. jensting Member

I bet admitting that they had no clue about cocaine addiction will maintain the attention of the authorities on their quack treatment. Good.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Albion Member

Since she outed herself in our exchanges and is, after all, in the lion's den,
    I've changed the Disqus settings so she can post comments without me
    having to moderate them, so they'll be going direct to the site now.

I'd like to try to develop some kind of a dialogue with her, so have appealed
    for a modicum of restraint on all sides (we can save the lulz for here). But feel
    free to post in a Monty Python voice...
    • Like Like x 6
  27. Albion Member

Only if she's very, very naughty...
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

I'll be posting her 'acceptable truths' here for your reading pleasure. Please be sensible if you decide to use any of this information on Jonny's site.

- I have received reports that Joanna already lived in the centre by 2007 and her claim that this was prompted by the 2007 death is a lie. If that is true, she might be denying that she was actually there the night that girl died. Makes you wonder what really went down, doesn't it? Note that person who posted this information later deleted it, so it is somewhat confidential. Please don't shout it out to Joanna.
    - The reason why Joanna was only too happy to extract herself from the WTZi is that she would have had to file financial accounts and quality of care reports with the government on a yearly basis. Only WTZi registered centres need to that.* The deadline for the 2012 account was June 1st, so she was just in time to get out. The poster who mentioned that Narconon didn't have a clue what they were getting themselves into by registrering with the WTZi is correct. I strongly suspect that the successes in the US in 2011 to get insurance money, prompted a typical shortsighted international program to try and emulate this in all other centres.
    - She is probably truthful in saying she didn't get insurance money from commercial health insurers. Claims have to be made in the form of what is called a 'Diagnosis Treatment Combination' and that is precisely what the name indicates that it is: an administrative nightmare for professionals, uncomprehensible goobledigook for somebody like Joanna.
    - She is not correct though in saying they don't receive insurance money as there is a collective government run insurance scheme as well. The law is called Law Special Healthcosts and the money is known as Personal Budget. Narconon is entitled to that money. In true form, a former patient has claim on a Dutch media article that Narconon was fraudulently claiming it. Note that this is very common - there's little oversight on this law and it's one of the easiest way to get government money for doing nothing. Nevertheless, if this poster decides to go on the record, Narconon will be in big trouble.
    - I don't think Joanne has the option of living a comfortable live elsewhere, like she claims. This has been her livelihood for the past 25 years and I strongly suspect she hasn't been giving much attention to her retirement plans.
    - She reminded me of the fact that they indeed get donations. I have made earlier attempts in that area as well, unsuccesfully. Nevertheless, with the new developments, I'll be shooting off another e-mail in a second. Thanks for reminding me Joanna!

Cheers,
    Dutch Suppresive Guy.

* Note that the WTZi is a voluntary registration. The fact that health providers can escape scrutiny by escewing a voluntary registration, is another one of the huge holes in the legislative framework that are getting plugged at the moment. There are several other ones I discussed in another thread.
    • Like Like x 10
  29. TR's and shit (for sale) is the very definition of Scientology, so much for this 'Secular' operation of Narconon.

Thanks for your very impressive efforts in exposing this medically dangerous scam to help its abused victims Dutch Suppressive Guy.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. jensting Member

Illegal practise of pharmacy (if not outright illegal practise of medicine)? Could it be??
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Anonymous Member

Absolutely. Even more so, the company that supplies all European Narconons with this medicine is Dutch and they operly sell this prescription medicine through the internet.

Unfortunately, the Inspection is refusing to act in this respect. I have made two complaints about this particular problem and the second time I put the Dutch version of the FDA in the cc*, but to no avail.

Dutch Suppresive Guy.

* The Dutch FDA is call CBG and they only do the approval phase of medication. Monitoring for illegal practice of pharmacy is a task for the Inspection.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. jensting Member

It's always worth a try. In France it was the national order of pharmacists who were civil party plaintiff in the lawsuit.
  33. Quentinanon Member

I wonder if the lack of paragraphs, which are written self-contained units of thought dealing with a particular point, indicate something about Joanna Kluessien's state of mind.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Joanna Kluessien has no mind. Any mind she once may have had, has been exterminated by $cientology. All that remains is robotic programming.

However, what has been typed and posted by this robot does offer insights into the kinds of mental and otherwise subjective destruction that has taken place.

I've copy pasted everything that the robot has posted on Jonny's comment thread, as of this afternoon, PDT, and will work on finding some time to give it all a very close reading. It may be worthwhile to do some deconstruction.
    • Like Like x 6
  35. anon walker Moderator

Double-secret probation...
    • Like Like x 1
  36. TrevAnon Member

MOAR

http://www.trouw.nl/tr/nl/5091/Reli...29/Scientologykliniek-mishandelt-client.dhtml

This is a short preview on the internet for a story that is in the paper today.
    • Like Like x 6
  37. jensting Member

And she's back, again! Jonny, I trust you're saving the Disqus message for posterity (in case someone comes back as Joanna and started editing the living daylights out of them)?
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Albion Member

Oh ye of little faith. But yes: done.
    • Like Like x 3
  39. Clusterdux Member

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/narconon-netherlands.104365/#post-2169240
    From that post on down you can see how she admitted not knowing about vitamin allergies. That really got me baffled as I assumed she'd be a talented con, not clueless.

Yeah I do suspect she has no idea in what deep shit she got herself in. Someone is going to have a rude awakening....
    • Like Like x 4
  40. Anonymous Member

Toppertje! I totally forgot about that one. At the time I didn't think there was incriminating evidence in your e-mail conversaton with Joanna, but there most certainly is. She is confirming she knows she isn't entitled to the 'persoonsgebonden budget'. Given that Menzis is now doing a fraud investigation, I reckon they'll be very much interested in your mail.

Please do forward the mail to Menzis!! If you don't confirm in a few days you've been able to do this, I'll send the URL myself, but it's better if they receive the actual mail from you in combination with the URL.

So much fun.

One Narconon getting closed in 3...2...
    • Like Like x 4