Customize

Drudgereport

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by knightmarish, Jun 23, 2009.

1. knightmarish Member

2. AnonymousTR Member

Re: Drudgereport

It's a good thing you took some free time out of your crio-hibernation chamber to give us the news of yesterday and before.
  3. Anonymous Member

Also I heard the Berlin wall just fell, although I don't have any sources yet. Will keep you posted.
  4. ScudMuffin Member

HOLY SHIT GUYS, GERMANY HAS INVADED POLAND!
  5. Tom Socrates Member

Rumor has it Archduke Franz Ferdinand has been assassinated. I doubt it'll amount to much, though.
  6. FUCK Member

Oh my god! Lincoln was just shot at Ford's Theater!
  7. crockhat Member

OMG King Harold II just got shot in the eye near hastings! And lost a battle!
  8. Anonymous Member

My God have you heard, Ceaser was murdered... preliminary reports suggest Brutus was involved... I'll keep you posted...
  9. RightOn Member

Someone has landed on the moon!
    Oh wait.. never mind, that never happened
  10. ObamAnon Member

OP: The fact that Drudge is following the SP Times story is relevant to this board - letting us know that a conservative news site with a huge reader base is promoting the story is a productive contribution. Thanks for posting it. I can only guess that the other posters do not appreciate the significance and intended purpose of your post, and the importance of encouraging everyone to contribute, even if it means a little redundancy.

brb, fapping to Palin pics.
  11. Relyt Member

Actually, in the KFI show yesterday, they mentioned that they found this three-part article while browsing the Drudge Report.
  12. qwertyuiop1 Member

Thanks for posting this as it is relevant if not redundant. part of the reason I come here is for a laugh and I depend on these threads for it. keep the snarky comments coming please.

Thanks for the combo breaker obamanon
  13. ScudMuffin Member

And is already covered in the situation room.
  14. Re: Drudgereport

I heard Vlad Tepes was killing people and putting there heads on a stake. I heard that Bram stoker is writting a story about it!!!
  15. Drums of War Member

With Wolf Blitz - ... oh wait.
  16. Snake Member

A plane JUST hit the second tower........
  17. Re: Drudgereport

Have you heard the good news?

He is risen!
  18. ScudMuffin Member

I wish God would make me a mate ;_;
  19. Ramona Member

nedzsi.jpg