Customize

Draw Muhamed day megathread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2010.

1. Re: Draw Muhamed day megathread

That's ok, honeybee, I guess I'll just have to die with that.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Draw Muhamed day megathread

No argument here, merely questioning the wisdom of your stance.
  3. Re: Draw Muhamed day megathread

Ah well, it was as I suspected then.
  4. Anonymous Member

It's ok bb
  5. veravendetter Member

blacklightpuppetyprisci.jpg

mommy, i was jus drawin a pitcha an all the brown men got angry with a furry man and they was torkin loudly about the corran an the fightin an the bad-men!
  6. MeganonOT8 Member

anyone know if the facebook group will be back again?
  7. Relyt Member

It's there, it just has about 300,000 less fans than it did before.
  8. themadhair Member

Not working for me...
  9. Relyt Member

Well I know the profile was remade, so it's probably just the original one that's not there anymore.
  10. Anonymous Member

Or maybe draw muhamed day is over?
  11. AMoniker Member

Churchill: "I may be drunk, but you're ugly. And in the morning I shall be sober.

Bessie, "Winston, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."

Churchill, "Madam, if I were your husband, I'd drink it."
  12. Re: Draw Muhamed day megathread

muslimfag here
    dear anonz, just like to say a few words about this drawing stuff.
    In Islam, the only reason for not drawing Muhammed's picture is to avoid deifying materialistic stuff into religional stuff. That s the only and main reason for banning. In years (as happened in all religions) bans feeds the fanatics and fanatics spread their ignorance through this sorf of ways. You may describe muhammed as funny or insulting or even dignifying him. Things that are done from the people afterwards do not change the real vision out of it. You may respect the belief of the muslim people or you may not. Realistic and rational muslims dont give a damn about it :)
    And about the fake prophecy of Muhammed's, neither you can prove that Mary is virgin nor we can prove that Muhammed is truely a prophet.
    As all we know that logic of all monotheistic religions are based on dogmatic beliefs. So there is no point in comparing religions :)

have a pleasant morning,day,evening or night wherever in the world you are
  13. Anonymous Member

Muslimfags practice necromancy, apparently. :p

Yes, its obvious the extremists this whole campaign was directed towards, are very much in the minority. I got friends who are Muslim who laughed at some of these, and are disgusted by extremism. Thx 4 posting.
  14. Re: Draw Muhamed day megathread

ahaha we even screw our raised ghouls :D
    you re welcome mate :) and by the way im both muslim&turkish fag and it seems im the only one on the site. if u know anyone in turkey you may direct 'em to me :)
  15. Islam is a wonderful religion let you identify it
  16. Anonymous Member

Every religion is wonderful as long as you ignore the parts that tell people to hate and destroy outsiders, and the parts that tell people to be subservient to the priesthood and blindly follow their directives.
  17. I invite you to look for Islam yourself and discover how Islam is a religion of peace and that it is not false slogans
  18. Anonymous Member

NO. thank you.
  19. Anonymous Member

I invite you to look at criticisms of Islam for yourself and discover how Islam trespasses on human rights, denies women equality, is morally questionable, and whose prophet's personal and public life are questionable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Islam

Criticism of Islam has existed since Islam's formative stages. Early written criticism came from Christians, prior to the ninth century, many of whom viewed Islam as a radical Christian heresy.[1] Later there appeared criticism from the Muslim world itself, and also from Jewish writers and from ecclesiastical Christians.[2][3][4]
    Objects of criticism include the morality of the life of Muhammad, the last prophet of Islam, both in his public and personal life.[4][5] Issues relating to the authenticity and morality of the Quran, the Islamic holy book, are also discussed by critics.[6] Other criticisms focus on the question of human rights in modern Islamic nations, and the treatment of women in Islamic law and practice.[7][8] In wake of the recent multiculturalism trend, Islam's influence on the ability of Muslim immigrants in the West to assimilate has been criticized.[9]
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Religion of Islam does not deprive women of their rights tolerant religion of Islam Icoal that women are half of the society and that women are the foundation of society Islam women are seen as educator and protector in the Koran there image as women
  22. WMAnon Member

NECROMANCY!
  23. Prophet of Islam, Prophet see in his mercy I invite you to look at his and you know who is not intolerance to religion, I would ask you to look at his biography as a cultured person is intolerance and you will find the truth
  24. A.O.T.F Member

Religion: A myth - A mirage - A veil that is pulled down across one's eyes.With promises of a great cornucopia which in reality is non existent.
  25. Anonymous Member

Code:
     O
    -+-
    / \

^ Muhamed
    • Funny Funny x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

There are few truths in religion, it's a means of tribal control, that's all it is, if it makes your life easier to bear, that's great.
    Some of us don't need to be told how to live by ancient scripture. We can work it out for ourselves.
  27. Anonymous Member

Hey Islam, in your reply you have not spoken to any of the criticisms posted on Wikipedia. You have simply ignored them.

Why don't you have a look at some of the criticisms and actually address them?

What about the dozens/hundreds of wars fought by people claiming to be following Islam?
    What about the human rights violations?
    What about the denial of rights to women?
  28. Anonymous Member

Code:
    \  O
     \-+-
      / \

^ Mo Muhamed
  29. The Wrong Guy Member

Malaysia bans Noah film as 'irreligious' | AFP

Malaysia has joined other Islamic countries in banning the Hollywood biblical epic Noah starring Russell Crowe, decrying it as irreligious and saying it violates Islamic law against depicting prophets.

A home ministry official Saturday confirmed that Paramount’s latest big budget film, which has sparked an outcry among Muslim groups worldwide, will not be screened in predominantly Muslim Malaysia.

<snipped>

Malaysia’s home ministry’s Film Censorship Board unit chairman Abdul Halim Abdul Hamid said a decision to ban the Noah film was made about two weeks ago.

“Yes, I can confirm that it has been banned by the board, the movie can cause quite a lot of anger and distress if it is shown in Malaysia,” he was quoted as saying by The Malay Mail Online.

Abdul Halim said the main reason for the ban was the portrayal of Noah by Crowe, since Islam forbids visual depictions of any prophet.

Muslims make up 60 percent of multi-ethnic Malaysia’s 30 million population, while Christians account for about nine percent.

Indonesia, Egypt and United Arab Emirates have banned the film because of scenes they say contradict Islam.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/malaysia-bans-noah-film-as-irreligious/
    • Like Like x 2
  30. White Tara Global Moderator

I did not know Noah was considered a profit to muslims. Interesting.
  31. As ifness Member

Muslims, have you considered not going to see the movie, if you don't want to?

Since Muslims have claimed Jesus as a Muslim prophet as well, it makes Christians who have images of Jesus blasphemers of Islam, as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. The Wrong Guy Member

Malaysia and Indonesia ban Noah film | The Telegraph

Film censoring bodies in both countries said that the portrayal of the prophet by Russell Crowe was against Islamic laws

Indonesia and Malaysia have become the latest Muslim nations to ban the major Hollywood blockbuster “Noah” over its depiction of the prophet.

Film censoring bodies in both countries, two of the world’s most populous Islamic nations, said that the portrayal of Noah by Russell Crowe was against Islamic laws.

They join the likes of the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain in prohibiting the film, which is a box-office hit in the US.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/10751254/Malaysia-and-Indonesia-ban-Noah-film.html
    • Like Like x 2
  33. As ifness Member

Quran, page seven: "Russel Crowe? Do not let that man portray Noah. etc etc"
    • Like Like x 1
  34. The Wrong Guy Member

1: Log onto WhyWeProtest.net
    2: Read the Draw Muhamed Day megathread
    3: Prophet!
    • Like Like x 6
  35. Anonylemmi Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1