Customize

DRAMA~~I Was Told To Come To You~~DRAMA (Part 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ogsonofgroo, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

IM Vistaril=JUNKY?
  2. Anonymous Member

Imma gonna be ahead of of the mods and post this
  3. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

The RV wasn't ratty and he was spending a lot of money on his ranch when he died there.
  5. Anonymous Member

I'm pretty sure it was ratty
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Disco Necked Member

Well, if you're 'pretty sure', then the matter is settled.

Gavel+Slam.jpg
  8. Xenu Is Lord Member

It = Hypocrite
  9. Anonymous Member

Hubbard also took a drug known known as Nicotine via toxic & deadly cigarettes.
  10. amaX Member

I stand corrected! His whole life was fabu and Herro was correct! brb starting my own cult.
  11. Herro Member

So I see nothing is comming of this hilariously stupid attempt? As I thought. Keep up the good work!
  12. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice try.
  13. Miranda Member

Don't make me call Trotter to the thread, Herro. You know how he is about these things. It won't be pretty.
  14. Anonymous Member

Hubbard smoked enough, that's why he never got cancer. The tech works.
  15. Demented LRH Member

HCOB 69 June 13, 1969: Smoking cured my brain cancer.

The doctors say that smoking causes cancer. But what do those WOG doctors know? They all are wrong -- I cured my brain cancer by smoking 10 packs a day. You see, when you smoke that much all your body thetans become sexually stimulated. I was getting hot and heavy too, due to inordinate amount of smoke and heat. The smoke was billowing out of my mouth, nose, ears and rectum. When I reached 8 packs a day the thetans became so excited that they begun sticking their little dicks into each other. It was funny to watch them having group sex. After watching them doing this for couple of days I had a wonderful erection and jerked off 8 times, which is the number of dynamics. At the same time I was listening to my favorite song, Captain Jack Will Get You High. When the song ended I became Captain Hubbard. Later, of course, I promoted myself to a Masturbating Commodore.
    At 9 packs a day the thetan who lives in my balls begun doing a blow job on me. That propelled me to the highest state of human being, the Clear. At 10 packs a day I did a blow job on the thetan who lives in my dick. That was enough to help me cross the Bridge and become OT Infiniti. My brain cancer was gone because there was nothing left for it to feed on -- I became brain dead! I crossed the Bridge to Total Freedom! I am free, I am free!
  16. Miranda Member

17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. Miranda Member

19. Anonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. Herro Member

Trotter can suck it. You on the other hand my dear, well I'll at least take you out to dinner first.
  22. Miranda Member

Nothing if not chivalrous.
  23. Anonymous Member

Miranda doesn't like Taco Bell
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Miranda Member

Or Chuck E. Cheese. Anyway I think Herro was just feeling mischievous. And so was I.
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Trotter Moderator

Oh u sooooo edgy. What's wrong Herrikins, you mad because you're starting to realize that you spend every waking moment flailing about on a website you supposedly hate?
    • Like Like x 5
  27. Miranda Member

Lol. I expected a link to date rape and was all set to reply that I'd be the one administering the drugs. THAT IS A JOKE. Herro can't help his micropenis. But, knowing about it, perhaps we can all be more compassionate :p
    • Like Like x 1
  28. DeathHamster Member

I doubt he could stick the needles in his own ass. He had a little help for that.
  29. I think Hubtard has his writings buried on steel plates in a nuclear-proof shelter a mile underground so people will be able to read what he wrote. I dunno if anyone knows how to get to these writings though.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

You will need to suck mod cock first.
    Enjoy your stay.
  31. Izula Member

What do you think I did with Ann ?
    Thanks anyway :)
  32. Miranda Member

33. Anonymous Member

drugs are bad, 100 percent of the time
  34. FIFY
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Miranda Member

37. Xenu Is Lord Member

You can eat shit and we will watch you enjoy it. :)
  38. Anonymous Member

Well, its a government bureau after all. You know how long it takes the average bureau to get things done in this political environment?
  39. Anonymous Member

Please quit replying ot Herro's obvious troll. And please don't reply to this either.

/awaiting any update from Sparrow but not holding breath on FDA being quick about it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.