Customize

DRAMA~~I Was Told To Come To You~~DRAMA (Part 3)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ogsonofgroo, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous612 Member

Does your girlfriend know you think she caused her rape AND that you can't spell?
  2. xenubarb Member

Asshole. Those are all my own work. GDIAF.
  3. You must be proud
  4. Does your nurse know your loose?

Or is that lose?
  5. anonymous612 Member

Oh, it's loose.

But it's also you're.

Keep trying, you'll get it eventually!
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Ann O'Nymous Member

Your first post. The lion analogy is wrong in many ways, IMHO. Even if your post starts as a "fair and balanced" opinion, this analogy ruins it completely.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

I'd already read it cause I'm in it. I bumped to see if anyone else wanted to pile on for the endgame (and knowing that Nsa would be back for more... and more... and more). And look at it now....
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Your too easy ;)
  9. Anonymous Member

As he pretends that it was intentional.
  10. You could well be right, a little obsessed (which I find a compliment) but possibly right, but then again how many other people on here go a little over the top when posting analogies? I'm not alone in doing that I think!
  11. Maybe it was maybe it wasn't, who cares?
  12. anonymous612 Member

I'm going to start correcting your grammar too until you answer me on whether your girlfriend knows you think she caused her rape.
  13. And again, just missed.
  14. xenubarb Member

This thread has me lol'in. Imma move to LOLo Montana.
  15. amaX Member

No. It's time for the mother to appear. The only people with balls ITT thread are the women. You suck and not in the good way, Notty. The only solution is to perma-dome Notty.
  16. Anonymous Member

Is it bad that I haven't watched any of these videos in about six months? From either side.
  17. Anonymous Member

/AnonTube

I approve this message
  18. Loki's spawn Member

Sorry if defending your mother's honor is offensive to you. I'll let you get back to slandering her good name;)
  19. Loki's spawn Member

:(
  20. anonymous612 Member

So the fact that you're a dumbass and deserve what you get excuses it.
  21. anonymous612 Member

I'm still fucking your mother, she goes both ways.
  22. Anonymous Member

He's 12, and what is this?
    • Like Like x 5
  23. IMO this thread has died a death and serves no purpose, no end in sight. Monotonous, tedious, relentless shite with no discussion just a lame personal attack, and not many flipping pictures!

Time to agree to disagree and bid each other farewell.
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Loki's spawn Member

FLIPPED%2525255B1%2525255D.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  26. No, I didn't say anything excuses it. Just that I'm not worried about the consequences, if Scientology or anyone else for that matter feels strongly enough about it to take any kind of action, legal or otherwise, then so be it. Also, no need to call me a dumbass or a fuckface, you don't even know me. I don't see why the video makes you so angry, it's been taken down by youtube and there are several accounts with the clip. BTW it's from the comedy film "Hall Pass". I didn't make the clip, it's already out there all over the internet and in a popular film. Me uploading it with a different title to other people doesn't make it worse. Do you think David Miscavige doesn't deserve this? Or are you angry with everyone who has uploaded this clip?
  27. xenubarb Member

Oh, you're not getting off the hook that easily.
  28. anonymous612 Member

I know that you're a dumbass and a fuckface.

And I know you come extremely close to suggesting someone rape Miscavige. Which would be illegal speech. And wrong.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Loki's spawn Member

Shh! We just got him to fall asleep. Now he'll be back and quadruple posting in rage again.
    • Like Like x 1
  30. I'm sure you are the sort who could have an argument on your own, but I think it's become boring and futile for all.
  31. Anonymous Member

What if it was Dave himself? LOL
  32. For a corpse she's doing well then! Have fun x
  33. See, only a double post.
  34. You don't know anything about me, you're making assumptions based on very little information. And I don't suggest anyone rape Miscavige, I want to see him face justice in the form of legal punishment. I want him to be given a life sentence, never let out, or the death penalty. I'm from England where we don't have the death penalty, so whatever your courts would decide based on his crimes (I would assume the death penalty). If somebody were to rape Miscavige, I wouldn't think "Oh, at last, I've been waiting for that for years" but I wouldn't exactly shed a tear either. The clip is pre-existing, I could've altered it to not show that last bit, I will if I decide to re-upload it which I may not. All I meant to suggest through that clip was that Miscavige kills whoever he sees neccasary to protect himself and that he should be put in prison. If you think I was asking people to rape Miscavige, then you have a very simplistic view. Besides, that would be unrealistic, nobody gets anywhere near him if he doesn't want them to. Not that I would ask somebody to rape him if it was easy, I don't want somebody to rape him.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. anonymous612 Member

*considers*

Nahhhh, I'll just go back to fucking your mother and calling your girlfriend a slut.
  36. Loki's spawn Member

Hush, now, don't listen to Barb. It's alright now.
  37. Anonymous Member

OP, well then, i am sure that you can use your creative talents to make something new in the future.
  38. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.