Customize

DRAMA~~I Was Told To Come To You~~DRAMA (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

In 75 posts or less...?
    Fuggeddit, I'm probably just bored with what's on the menu and need to GTFO myself for awhile.
  2. Anonymous Member

Who are you talking to?
    Kindly post yer name and address ITT and I will gladly send them on.
  3. Anonymous Member

Are you proposing we start an incentive plan for posters like OP? A gift card if they gtfo?
  4. Anonymous Member

I'm suggesting we give them complimentary hats for their avatars.
  5. Anonymous Member

Please send to Anonsparrow with my regards.
  6. Anonymous Member

Hats on avatars for members who make domed threads?
  7. BrakTalk Member

You're even more dense than I thought, especially since I quoted YOUR POST. Then again, I guess I'm wasting my time even replying to this since you probably won't be able to figure out who it's directed towards. "Not so Anonymous" is definitely an aptly picked name you came up with for yourself there. Know who I'm talking to now, since I just called you out by name?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

unprofitable hats for uncool people

6rlwy.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  9. Anonymous Member

I'm not the OP dipshit take a closer look at my post. I also posted #63.
  10. BrakTalk Member

Then why did you ask me who I was talking to when I was quoting the OP?
  11. Anonymous Member

Read #74-78. Or go to bed, probably a better use of your time.
  12. Anonymous Member

Seriously.. can't we just say Dome this shit and move on?
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Anonymous Member

seconded.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

in your dreams...

uonbg.png
  15. Anonymous Member

All these needs, all these deficiencies, all these problems, all these limitations.

Did you know that one of the standard strategies of law enforcement and intelligence officers whose goal is surreptitious infiltration, is to make claims for medical and mental handicaps?

Dyslexia, bi-polar disorders, autism, speech impediments, learning difficulties, short-sightedness, irritable bowel syndrome, etc., are used to exploit the good will of unsuspecting people.

All this is designed to elicit sympathy from the community that is being infiltrated. It is used in building the emotional bridges that will bond the infiltrator to the community and disguise the actual process that is taking place.

Your story and stories have this kind of signature written all over them. I'll just leave it here for now, but we'll be watching you, watching you very carefully.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

You know the drill, Auntie: dox?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Wise and observable Auntie Social is wise and observable.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. lulzgasm Member

The Co-Intel Pro Papers?
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Prolly those. I'll track 'em down. It was years ago and I committed the info to memory but I'll find them.
  21. Puppetmama Member

A little on the tinfoil side but I have to admit I've gone there too. OP has covered a lot of territory lately: hacking, mental illness, more hacking, homelessness, bus tickets, anonymous' sad reputation, some batshit crazy PM's...did I miss anything? There is also a disturbing tendency to prod for more information "that was interesting. tell me more". I can't tell if OP is a horde of playstation brats in withdrawal, someone with severe narcissistic personality disorder who just wants to keep the drama alive as long as it is all about him or a singularly inept social engineer with delusions of grandeur. In any event I can't wait for the return of the Dome.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. je suis Member

OT 8 can ftfy
  23. PSKL Member

Go ahead and attempt to dox me. It will be quite easy. I feel sorry for the poor sucker you'll have identified.
  24. Zak McKracken Member

but OT 9 will send you on a wild goose-chase around the galaxy hunting down all the snow thetans you spent the last 8 Pre-OT levels trying to clear.

The Good News: OT 9 is real.
    The Bad News: It won't really be deliverable until 2061.

What do Mark Twain, LRH, and Edward the Confessor have in common?

EP:
    http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/images/bayeux.jpeg
  25. Anonymous Member

No one wants to dox you. They just want you to go away.
    • Like Like x 4
  26. Anonymous Member

I'm reasonably convinced that the OP is either OSA, FBI, or a random nark trying to get Sony's reward for information leading to the capture of of those responsible for the attacks on Sony.

Here's what smells fishy about this character -
    • He is trying to start initiatives unrelated to FoI or Co$, possibly to distract the community (homelessness and mental illness).
    • He keeps fishing around the forums for hacking information, and information leading to various Anonymous hackers.
    • He keeps using tactics to garner sympathy, support, and trust from the community as used by infiltrators.
    • He's never said one thing about Scientology in his 6 weeks on here.
    Maybe he's an OSA operative looking to score a bonus int he form of Sony's reward? The motive is yet unclear, but there definitely seems to be one. My guess is that now that he's been called out, he will stop posting under this username, create another, and reappear to try again. I suspect that he will be smoked out fairly quickly though.

All of this is of course speculation, but he's being investigated and watched by a few of us, and there's definitely something up with this dude. No doubt about it.
    • Like Like x 6
  27. je suis Member

Sir Bedevere: Tell me. What do you do with witches?
    --Burn them.
    Sir Bedevere: And what do you burn, apart from witches?
    --More witches.
    --Wood.
    Sir Bedevere: Good. Now, why do witches burn?
    --...because they're made of... wood?
    Sir Bedevere: Good. So how do you tell whether she is made of wood?
    --Build a bridge out of her.
    Sir Bedevere: But can you not also build bridges out of stone?
    --Oh yeah.
    Sir Bedevere: Does wood sink in water?
    --No, no, it floats!... It floats! Throw her into the pond!
    Sir Bedevere: No, no. What else floats in water?
    --Bread.
    --Apples.
    --Very small rocks.
    --Cider.
    --Gravy.
    --Cherries.
    --Mud.
    --Churches.
    --Lead! Lead!
    --A Duck.
    Sir Bedevere: ...Exactly. So, logically...
    --If she weighed the same as a duck... she's made of wood.
    Sir Bedevere: And therefore...
    ...A witch!
  28. PSKL Member

You're all a bunch of paranoid personality-disordered individuals. True fact.

I'm not FBI and I don't even own a single Sony product. That leaves OSA.
  29. Anonymous Member

So you're admitting to being OSA? You're going to blow your cover just like that and leave now? YAAAAAYYYY!
  30. PSKL Member

/sarcasm.
  31. Zak McKracken Member

1066, 1910, 1986, 2061: Xenu's Snowball

We've got about 50 more years before this hits the fan:
    lsca_0001_0001_0_img0017.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Eamoe Member

Morran is scary.
  33. Anonymous Member

Hmm.. I dont get it.. If the scientologists have a totally cool battery that lasts forever, why not share it with the world?
  34. rof Member

35. kittypark Member

they did shit like that when I lived in Vancity. If it was me, I would of made a scene. On this side of Canada though, we dont have that problem.
  36. From what I gather, we're all just a bucket of fagpops in the freezer of the interwebz lolworld... jus sayin

37. the tunak tunak tun is serious business
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

LOL. Helping your case much there dumbass?

Guess what normal people do when someone accuses them of something untrue on the internet? They ignore it.

For instance, you can ignore me calling you a faggot and telling you to die in a fire.

Wait, wait, what are your views on Scientology, David Miscavige, the Fair Game policy, those that "squirrel" the tech and the "church's" tax exempt status?
  39. Interrobanger Member

Why would you mix song and dance with scary masks. They frighten children. It's like an army of choreographed creepy clowns.
  40. you know, this is when the "anonymous is not you friend" thing comes in.
    damn the children, aids ridden little trolls they are!!!

no xcuse me while i return to my life of self imposed solitude and my 1000 cats!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.