Customize

Dr. Hubbard's Research on Mildew

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Jan 7, 2013.

1. We all know that Ron had many talents. Here "nuclear scientist Dr. Ron Hubbard" shares his astonishing research results on mildew. The article starts on page 2.

Mildew-1.jpg Mildew-2.jpg Mildew-3.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. RightOn Member

of course he knows a lot about mildew!
    he crawled out from under a rock way back in the early 1950s
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ron Hubbard, a legend in his own slime.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. This is relevant to my interests.
    70163644.jpg
  5. profile_chronology_72_horticulture-newspapers.png ron-series-horticulture.jpg
    I found that we must have a better communication with plants, if we are ever to begin to understand them and use them to the fullest advantage of Mankind.
    —L. Ron Hubbard
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. He really has to word clear the word "proof".
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1

7. "There's your mildew!" @ 2:07 by Sham-Wow and Hooker beat-down Scientologist, Vince.
  8. RightOn Member

moar like it
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

Ah yes, Lron the botonist lolol! There's an account somewhere from someone who was at Stain Hill during all this, telling of the old windbag's bragging that he was going to grow super-giant foods using gamma radiation (sheesh!) and beat all the locals at the fall fairs. From what I recall it was within a year or so that he'd pretty much killed off everything in the greenhouses and went on to other persuits leaving a shambles in his wake. If I'm not mistaken this was written in the same article that talked about him shutting of the heat in the kid's dorms because they couldn't pay the electric bills, what a fuck-wad he was. Wouldn't mind reading the article again and posting link, but cannot find it atm. *sigh*

'Dr. Hubbard' the scientist LMFAO!

Unrelated question to others here~
    Is it just my 'puter or have other's been getting black spaces and pixilated jumbles in some of these scans by Martin?, something ain't right as for a few secs I can see the whole page, then poof it fucks up. Aggravating.
  10. Chipshotz Member

Nothing wrong with the scans on my end. Perhaps a re-installation of your video drivers would help.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. gardennews.jpg

hubbardsprayerday.gif
    L-to-R: Diana, Quentin, Suzette, and Arthur Hubbard at the Human Rights Prayer Day event in Los Angeles just a little over two months before Quentin is found in Las Vegas in a coma from which he never recovers

Dear Mr Hudson,

Thank you for your letter of 28th May. I was most interested to hear from you.

The primary point in moisture, no matter what phase, is setting a constant, or constant cycle of no wide width plus or minus, and maintaining this constant. A somewhat incorrect moisturization is less important than keeping moisturization as near constant as possible.

This conclusion was evolved by many experiments with sweet corn and it was concluded that any moisturization that one could maintain, as a constant, produced less disease and more growth that an “optimum” moisture, drainage, air humidity held not constant for the period of growth, flowering and fruiting of many plants.

I am sorry I have not fully transcribed notes into a paper on this, but I have had much to do. The above conclusion, treated as a theory by you, can be re-established again as a conclusion if you care to check it.

Do write me again if I can be of any further help.

Sincerely,
    L. Ron Hubbard
  12. Ogsonofgroo Member

Thanks, I was hoping that wasn't the answer lol, I'm on an ancient laptop running Linux, oh well. funny though, I can watch vids okay and gif's etc. show up fine, its just these particular scans, and usually just the first pages, arghhhh, a project for another day..

Kk, nm, figured it out, large scans, slow-ish connection, small cache, my own impatience.... ISCOHB, fk.
  13. Chipshotz Member

Good you got it sorted out, I use Linux 90% of the time too.
    Could be a problem with mildew also.;)
  14. From Mission Into Time
  15. Daverator Member

[IMG]

L. Ron Strangelove
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. YouSeeNothing Member

"...nuclear scientist Dr. L Ron Hubbard..."
    Anyone ever publicly call him out on his "Dr." title?
  17. Mary Sue Hubbard did. Sort of.

http://skepticism.org/timeline/may-...bbard-admits-l-ron-hubbard-not-physicist.html

• Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Nice Triffid.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. YouSeeNothing Member

Another movie now ruined for me.
  20. RolandRB Member

"an American nuclear scientist, Dr. Ron Hubbard"

I've got a lot more respect for him now! :)
  21. RightOn Member

rim shot!
    slime researching slime
    perfect!
  22. Ogsonofgroo Member

Not anyone of stature from what I've read. The paranoid, lying, old moon-bat, by what few accounts there are, must have realised he was over the top with his bought 'PHD.' (from Sequoia diploma mill), (funny it was for 'Doctor of philosophy' lolol), but his excuse for dropping the title was his proclaimed disgust with the medical profession~ LMAO! *shrug*
    When ever Hubbard was confronted with the truth potentially rearing its ugly head he did what all good super-beings do, run the fuck away and hide and pump out another pile of inane and demented gibberish to appease his doting sheeples.

From one of my favorite info sites HERE
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Quentinanon Member

The only way I know of to legally renounce a degree is to return the certificate to the issuer and file an affidavit declaring it null and void with a county recorder. I think the newspaper article is just a PR treatment to conceal his material misrepresentation.
  24. DeathHamster Member

He also gave himself Doctorates in religion and Scientology before moving upscale to the prestigious Sequoia.
  25. Ogsonofgroo Member

26. another123 Member

[IMG]