Customize

Donkey PunchED: Anon assaulted in Halifax - Haliwin raid report -

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2009.

1. RightOn Member

Re: Donkey PunchED: Anon assaulted in Halifax - Haliwin raid report -

great job, great patience, well done
  2. xenubarb Member

I'll try not to die of old age and alcoholism until February then. I am giddy with antici

PATION!
  3. amaX Member

I can't wait to see the vid and I'm very happy you now have a copy!

Good luck in court!
  4. _You_ Member

Popcorn at the ready, set microwaves to popcorn setting!
  5. anonym0us Member

Plz, don't pull an AO.
    Don't make us hope for delicious footage and then at the same time say we have to wait a month or more! We want it now, OR DON'T TELL US!

I know I'm not the only one.

P.S. Halifax doin it right though... 'cept for the promise of footage
  6. Anon323565898 Member

Thanks for all the support guys. It means alot, really.

Sincerely,

AO
  7. OSA Member

"a lot."
  8. Anon323565898 Member

OH SHI-
  9. Django Member

Wouldn't be earning our Pfizer paychecks if we didn't...
  10. HugeAnon Member

Speaking of, I haven't received mine, I need to talk to Managementfags about this.
  11. HellRazor Member

Thanks for the update. Will wait patiently for Epic Video.
  12. Django Member

Call Helen in Payroll. She's at the main number, ext. 8756. She's very helpful (cute, too!)...
  13. JohnnyRUClear Member

And nothing of value was lost -- thankfully. :)

[IMG]

<3
  14. Anon323565898 Member

Well today was a most interesting day.

I arrived at court to be greeted by an intrepid anon with a plan. But we'll get to that in a minute.

Though she was granted an extra month to consult with a lawyer, Nicole Anderson returned to court today and vaguely indicated that she had not spoken with a lawyer. This despite the judge being kind enough to make her an appointment to see legal aid in her last appearance. Did she even show up? Was she told not to waste their time? Who knows.

"Would you like to set a date for trial?" The judge asked Ms. Anderson. This question seemed to confuse her as she did not respond. Growing mildly frustrated, the judge then asked "Will you be consulting a lawyer Ms. Anderson?"

"Not necessarily." She replied. "But no matter what, I'm pleading not guilty."

I couldn't get the exact notes, but the judge essentially replied 'Well Ms. Anderson, it is your right to defend yourself should you wish...' and went on to say that he would like to set a trial date for May. The judge asked the prosecutor if that would be acceptable, and he replied that it would.

"The trial shouldn't take more than couple hours your honor."

With that in mind, a court date was set for May 4th, 2010 at 1:30pm.

The crown prosecutor then rose to say he had one more issue he felt the court should be made aware of. "The file for this case has gone missing." Stunned by this information I can't be sure of what happened next, but the judge either asked or was told without asking that the prosecutor believes he should be able to find the file in time, and that it should not effect the case.

"If I can't find the file in a reasonable amount of time your honor I will notify the court."

The judge found this agreeable.

At this time I feel it prudent to point out, that a little birdy at the police station told me that the file with the SD card (THE video) had been marked for destruction upon completion of the case. Was this a clerical error or a change made after the fact? I do not know.

I'd like to think, in fact will continue to think (for now) that the file was accidentally misplaced by the crown. But none the less, this is getting interesting and the coincidences are beginning to mount.

So it seems the expectation I set for releasing the video early in the new year was false, if I'm to keep my word to the police/crown.

Finally, just as things were wrapping up the other anon present calmly walked out of the courtroom. I stayed in case anything else of interest was presented. After I walked out, the anon donated this footage to me. It's not much, but I'll just leave this here.

15. XenuPhobic Member

[IMG]

OH SH-!!!
  16. amaX Member

First of all, thank you for the update.

The file is missing? How convenient.

Glad you have a court date.

Hang in there and let us know if there's any way we can harpoon this.
  17. RightOn Member

how many times are things going to come up missing?
    We should compile how many times this has happened. Starting with the biggest one from years ago in France
  18. Anon323565898 Member

Shit, I almost forgot.

I've begun my research now.... and NYPA and all... but...

/r/ links to any case you're aware of involving scientology where files have gone missing.

Instances where they have failed to comply with an order to provide a document are not necessarily that important, I'm talking about cases you've heard of where a prosecutor's or defense attorney's files have mysteriously vanished. Cases where police evidence has also gone missing would be helpful.

Also, thanks again for all the support. :)
  19. Re: Donkey PunchED: Anon assaulted in Halifax - Haliwin raid report -

Anon4436675858 congratulates Anon323565898 for 'doin it right.

fwiw: Sometimes things do go "missing". One of my V-masks was not returned to me, because it never made it from the assault-scene to the evidence locker... despite the fact that everything else did (my other mask, and my sign). I assume you've taken all the precautions (multiple copies, multiple formats, multiple people) for the vid.
  20. WMAnon Member

Did you get her number this time?
  21. xenubarb Member

Missing files:
    France, oui.
    Mark Bunker, Chicago, video missing from police confiscated camera.
    AO, 2009, oui.

If you think Operation Snow White ended when the FBI uncovered it, think again.
    They're still infiltrating offices that give access to dox.
  22. RightOn Member

lisa McPherson trial
    "Some logs are missing, and a high ranking ex-Scientologist has written an affidavit in which he claims that the church has in the past destroyed documents that might get the church in trouble. Marty Rathbun, a former high-ranking Scientologist, revealed that he was responsible for the missing records;

"Rathbun concluded the notes had to go. 'I said, "Lose ’em" and walked out of the room,' he recalled, adding that the decision to destroy the records was his own." (St. Petersburg Times, June 22, 2009)"
    http://www.lisamcpherson.org/

Among the evidence obtained during discovery in the McPherson case is a collection of Lisa's PC (preclear) folders, which detailed her treatment at the hands of Scientology. The church vehemently objected to producing these documents, but eventually was forced to disclose them, although many crucial folders are still missing. Scientology claims it can't find them.The Lisa McPherson Clause

MOAR
    The Australian
    Scientology Founder's Degree Fiction
    "We have now come up against the usual brick wall of missing files and silence, each and every person and organisation treading very warily for fear of a libel or slander action."
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...s-degree-fiction/story-e6frg6to-1225758760187

info on Snow White
    "Department 20 was responsible for Operation Snow White, an ill-advised scheme to purge US Government files of "Black" information against Scientology. Scientology was caught in the late 1970s, and many Scientologists in the Guardian Office (Department 20's name at the time) went to prison".
    http://www.xenu-directory.net/scnorgs/osa1.html

The Guardian (Feb. 1980): "Scientology's bizarre manual of dirty tricks"

A memorandum dated March 9, 1970, addressed to the "Guardian World Wide," Jane Kember — the cult's senior administrative executive, who is based at East Grinstead — gives a "list" of "the successful and unsuccessful actions used by (Scientology) intelligence."
    Successful actions include:

1. The use of false letterheads to gather information.

2. "Using 2D [a Scientology term meaning sex] on someone high in the government to seduce them over to our side. This particular action was not started as an Int action, but was more personal."

3. "Infiltrating an enemy group with the end to getting documents. These can either be about their own plans, or what they have on us."

4. "Anonymous third partying. Particularly the internal revenue service appears to follow up every tip-off they get."

5. "Direct theft of documents."

6. "Impersonating a reporter over the phone to get information." [...
    http://www.xenu-directory.net/scnorgs/osa1.html

info on Paris:
    "PARIS (AP) - The controversial disappearance of 3 tons of documentary evidence in the upcoming trial of several members of the Church of Scientology was due to a mistake by a court clerk, the French justice minister said Wednesday."
    http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/france/france7.html
    Scientology's Agenda in the National Foundation of Women Legislators
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Scientology has in the past removed or altered their own web pages, due to the threat that factual information seems to bring. "

http://www.lermanet.com/nfwl.htm

Also I think there was wierd stuff "missing" with Travolta's case in the Bahamas
  23. humphrey Member

Good movie, punching cat

That scilon chick is a real douche
  24. moarxenu Member

@RightOn:

You lings and quotes are potent ammo for an argument for a government investigation in Australia.

Relying on law enforcement in face of repeated and massive destruction of evidence in legal proceedings is exactly why we need a comprehensive investigation.
  25. RightOn Member

in the Travolta case:

TRAVOLTA TESTIFIES AGAINST BAHAMAS SENATOR
    "The evidence against the two co-conspirators is amongst other witness statements and some video tape. The lawyers for the ambulance driver are asking to get the video tapes but in this country -evidence somehow goes missing. Certainly the Travolta lawyers will not let the evidence out of their hands."

Travolta Seeks Justice In Extortion Case |

Travolta Seeks Justice In Extortion Case |

Wollersheim case:

"On the very last day of the trial, Scientology produced, out of what would have been 10 feet or more of documents, olle small packing box of records which they had pre-culled at their own discretion.

The missing 9 feet of materials contained additional key proofs of: (1) coerced documents and affidavits that were used against Wollersheim at trial, signed by Wollersheim many times while in trance; (2) Evidence in their own files of fair game applied toward Wollersheim and his case; (3) the causes of the five cataclysmic breakdowns; and, (4) documents directly related to proving that one of the most central and secret teachings of the "church" of Scientology is, the very concept of religion and much of what we accept in the very broadest of terms to be the conceptual content of religion (Crod, the devil, Jesus Christ, Heaven, etc.) were created by an alien invader force millions of years ago."

http://www.lermanet.com/reference/wollersheimsupremecourt.htm

Case in Toronto:
    "The Church of Scientology decided to infiltrate the offices of the Ontario Medical Association, and in 1985, after three years of pretrial motions, a woman was convicted of stealing documents from the OMA at the Church's behest. Here is an article from the Toronto Sun newspaper, dated December 15, 1985:

Church used her to spy:

A woman who was "pressured into crime" by leaders of the Church of Scientology has been given an absolute discharge in provincial court.

Nanna Anderson, 39, of Scadding Court, pleaded guilty to possession of documents belonging to the Ontario Medical Association knowing that they had been stolen. The offence occurred between November 1976 and March 1983. "

http://www.lermanet.com/reference/wollersheimsupremecourt.htm

ONTARIO COURT (GENERAL DIVISION)

THE QUEEN
    v.
    CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY OF TORONTO, JAQUELINE MATZ, PAUL FRANCOIS CHARBONNEAU, JANET ELSIE WILKENS, ANNE MARIE WALSH, CLARA ANNE SCHNEIDER, ERNEST LEHMANN, MARILYN LINDA BELAIRE, JAAN JOOT, JANICE WHEELER and DONALD BRYAN WHITMORE

Theft Over :
    Theft Under :

5.AND FURTHER, CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY OF TORONTO and JAQUELINE MATZ STAND CHARGED THAT they, together with KATHLEEN LEPP, SUSAN LEAH LEMIEUX and MICHAEL SYMINGTON, within the period commencing on or about the 29th day of July, 1974 and ending on or about the 19th day of March, 1976, at the Municipality of Metropolitan Toronto, did steal documents, the property of the Canadian Mental Health Association, of a value not exceeding $200.00, contrary to s.294(b) of the Criminal Code;

8.AND FURTHER, CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY OF TORONTO, MARILYN LINDA BELAIRE STAND CHARGED THAT they, together with JOHN BRADLEY, within the period commencing on or about the 28th day of February, 1976, at the Municipality of Metropolitan Toronto, did steal documents relating to the investigation conducted by the Metropolitan Toronto Police into the activities of Church of Scientology of Toronto, the property of the Metropolitan Toronto Police, of a value exceeding $200.00, contary to s.294(a) of the Criminal Code;

JAAN JOOT and JANICE WHEELER STAND CHARGED THAT they, within the period commencing on or about the 25th day of April, 1974 and ending on or about the 11th day of July, 1975, at the Municipality of Metropolitan Toronto, did steal documents, the property of the Ministry of the Attorney General for the Province of Ontario, of a value exceeding $200.00, contary to s.294(a) of the Criminal Code;

http://www.solitarytrees.net/racism/canada.htm
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

On January 20, 1999, Thomas Padgett of South Orleans, Massachusetts

On January 19, the Hopkins Circuit Court in Madisonville, Kentucky assessed child support payments and arrearages far in excess of Padgett’s ability to pay. Padgett will appeal the order; he questions the legal proceedings thus far and points to evidence of Scientology tampering with judges in other cases. Earlier court orders from the Padgett case are missing from court records, including an April 4, 1994 order overruling the inadmissibility of Scientology in the case, and a sustained motion for Laura Padgett and Scientology to cease harassment of Tom Padgett at his places of residence and work. Padgett’s successful hotel management career was ruined by years of relentless character attacks against him to his former employers. He has also sustained threats in the forms of anonymous phone calls, letters, and vandalism of his home; Padgett holds that the threats have been linked to Scientology by a private investigator.

http://www.factnet.org/Scientology/collapse.html

NEWS...October 1, 1996. Scientology documents filed by Zenon Panoussis disappear from the files of the Swedish Parliament. In August, Panoussis posted messages in alt.religion.scientology stating that he had posted certain COS documents of the NOTS and OT series on his web site. The litigation began in what is becoming a predictable fashion.
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~oracle/mgarde/new.htm

that should be a good start for you :)
  26. XenuPhobic Member

You should contact AttentionHo Orange...could be helpful. He has a written document from the sheriff's office saying the evidence was lost/destroyed (don't remember which).

You have a copy of the video though, correct? What other evidence would be lost?
  27. Anon323565898 Member

Holy Shit Right0n! Thanks! This information is invaluable.

I honestly don't know what's been lost other than the prosecutor's file, I doubt it contained the original of the video but I can't be sure.

But it should have contained all the evidence required to prosecute the case, so that would be my statement, the cabbie's statement, the video, and whatever the cops had to say.

Were they copies or the originals? I honestly don't know, and probably won't know until after Christmas or at all.

My intentions are to fully get my ducks in a row, take the information given above and find the names of prosecutors involved etc etc.... and then hand them over to the crown here.

I can't thank you guys enough.
  28. RightOn Member

Glad to help :)
  29. _You_ Member

If the file was stolen, that is a bigger crime than just the punching. Also, lying to the court about not getting legal advice, if that's what she's doing, will also not help her.
  30. _You_ Member

I'm happy that the anon did not follow her, and acted like a professional journalist - but I would suggest that no friends, acquaintances or other activists have any further communications with her - except through the court or her lawyer (which she claims not to have) lest it muddy this case even further than what the CoS is trying to do.
  31. Anon323565898 Member

I concur.
  32. Anon323565898 Member

So you can all relax, the crown prosecutor has found the files and says nothing untoward has occurred. It was a simple error.

Who would of thought one of these coincidences would turn out to be just that?

*begins removing layers of tinfoil*

/and now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
  33. RightOn Member

cool!
  34. Anon323565898 Member

I'd like to thank everyone, Right0n especially for their work in assembling that list.

It was a real eye opener to the prosecutor I do believe. :D
  35. JMBrandon Member

Is it really tinfoil to expect Scientology to do what scientology has done in the past, is doing now, and will do again?
  36. _You_ Member

Indeed
    The cult has track record of perverting the course of justice
  37. amaX Member

Good news is good news about missing files turning up!

Yay to RightOn for the info. Anonymous delivers.
  38. _You_ Member

Let us hope Ms. Anderson is dim witted enough to represent herself with that not guilty plea in the face of the purported video evidence.
  39. RightOn Member

No problem :)
    keep in mind that list was not complete. There are more cases that can be dug up
  40. _You_ Member

[herro] Yes. [/herro]