Customize

Donkey PunchED: Anon assaulted in Halifax - Haliwin raid report -

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Sol Mann Member

Re: Donkey PunchED: Anon assaulted in Halifax - Haliwin raid report -

I think 32 is playing things a little close to the chest right now.

There have been developments though. Hopefully he'll share some moar details next week.
  2. Likes Cloth Member

Threadnomancers beat me to the punch.
    This thread was on my mind after I read all the delicious Tommy Davis footbulletree.
  3. Django Member

Yeah, that makes sense. What with the Vegas arrest, and all the Tommy Davis-based entertainment happening, the Halifax case kinda got lost in the shuffle. So I figured I'd send some love up there....
  4. Herro Member

If he had the video now would be the best time to post it, what with everything else going on.
  5. Django Member

Yeah, after the Black Weekend, with all this attention focused on the cult, suddenly there's a vid of a cultie lady smacking an Anon. That would be epic...
  6. Anonymous Member

We still don't know if she's a cultie.

At least that's what I thought.
  7. Anonymous Member

At least everyone is pretending that we don't know it.
  8. Re: Donkey PunchED: Anon assaulted in Halifax - Haliwin raid report -

32 and Haliwin, doing it right

<3
  9. Anonymous Member

There is no pretending, we don't know if she's a cultie or not yet. Going out and stating that she is prematurely would be very bad.
  10. Anonymous Member

update
  11. Anonymous Member

This morning at 10:10am AST, Nicole Cassandra(sp?) Anderson, aged 40, appeared in courtroom #3 at Spring Garden Road in Halifax on a charge of assault against our now named (but not here!) anon.

The crown prosecutor was asked by the judge how he wished to proceed with the charge, he replied 'summarily'. As explained earlier this means it will likely be a trial by judge.

Nicole Anderson was asked if she had sought advice from a lawyer, she replied 'no'. She appeared to be nervous and was behaving in a somewhat odd fashion, lurching back and forth from the microphone. The judge asked if she had been given the defense disclosure package, she replied no and it was handed to her in court as she appeared before the microphone.

She was asked if she would like to enter a plea at this time, and she replied that she knew how she wished to plead, and that would be not guilty.

&quot;Will you be seeking the council of a lawyer at this time?&quot;

&quot;No.&quot; She said &quot;I know my story well.&quot;

&quot;Ms. Anderson, it does not matter if you know your story well. What matters is that you know the law in order to properly defend yourself.&quot;

&quot;Okay.&quot;

&quot;Would you like to receive advice from a private lawyer or from legal aid?&quot;

&quot;Legal aid, definitely legal aid.&quot;

A quick discussion was had on when appointments are available from legal aid, and with this in mind her next court appearance was scheduled to take place at 9:30am on December 15th, 2009.

Ms. Anderson was accompanied in court by an unknown man.

6q9ly9.jpg
  12. Anonymous Member

Well, this is indeed good news.

And does the "victim" (so NOT a victim) happen to have seen the defence disclosure package (and the video!!!)?
  13. Re: Donkey PunchED: Anon assaulted in Halifax - Haliwin raid report -

Jeez, person shows up in court and figures out they need a lawyer? Wonder if that kind of stall would work in the states?
  14. Sponge Member

confusedwg.jpg
  15. Anon323565898 Member

I can't believe she's pleading not guilty.

To answer questions above, I have seen the video. Do I have it in my possession? I'd prefer not to answer. But we've been given advice not to release it while the matter is before the courts.
  16. Anonymous Member

She's not in the completions list from what I can see. Do we know anything about her?
  17. Anonymous Member

You can obtain CD recording of the proceedings if you want, but they can not be broadcast or put on the internet without a judge's permission.
  18. BlooAnon Member

Wow. Not Guilty? That's a surprise. Well, not really, but okay.

And Ms. Anderson? Really? *g*

agent-smith.jpg
  19. failboat Member

in any form? what about a transcript instead of the audio?
  20. WMAnon Member

completions lists on scientology truth aren't complete, it's a lot of work even trying to keep that site up to date. It's also possible that she hasn't finished any courses even if she is entangled with the cult somehow.
  21. Atomic Member

inb4 she's playing the mentally unstable card.
  22. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

if you do have it, make several copies. Evidence against Scilons (if she is one) have a tendency to mysteriously dissapear.
  23. Anonymous Member

Cops have done that themselves actually.

CSIS has some pretty good files on the scilons and what tends to happen in cases involving them.
  24. Re: Donkey PunchED: Anon assaulted in Halifax - Haliwin raid report -

Let's see what she pleads AFTER her appointment with legal aid.
  25. Anonymous Member

While you are correct, I doubt she'll be easily persuaded to change her mind. She showed the exact opposite of remorse in court.

Which of course is now on the record.
  26. xenubarb Member

"It wasn't me! It was my Thetan Hand, so it's not my fault!"
  27. Anonymous Member

talk-to-the-hand.jpg
  28. Anonymous Member

Because Scientologists dismiss and disparage psychiatry and everything to do with it they may encourage their members to rack up mental-health black marks. No-one on the inside would care if you are schizophrenic or bipolar etc, compensation is available for those conditions in most states and of course all of these diagnoses and conditions would make returning to society that much harder.
  29. Anonymous Member

I think the explanation for this is simple. The scientologists always hang their own out to dry. Their only concern is it not be tied back to them.

I have an acquaintance that did some illegal stuff for the scientologists. The scientologists set the person up with a lawyer and the person ended up plea bargaining down the the sentence. They more or less successfully kept scientology's name out of it. Of course all of the legal bills were on this person's head to deal with. Not really something you can afford on a staff salary.

The good thing is it got this person out of scientology.
  30. Avery1 Member

THANKS for the update!
  31. Anonymous Member

this is old testament epic
  32. Anonymous Member

not enough begatting
  33. Azazel Member

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJAd24HilCA"]YouTube- Alice Cooper: "We're all Crazy"[/nomedia]
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

Shitty unpunctuated message is grammatically ambiguous -- and shitty.

Cool story, bro.

Anyway, nice update. Looks like we've got a live one....
  35. amaX Member

Good to hear the update. Her "not guilty" plea is not a surprise. The cult will muck this up anyway they can.

Keep humming Barrett's Privateers and you'll be just fine.
  36. Likes Cloth Member

Threadnomancy.
  37. YAHRLY Member

Canadian judge's authority end at their border
  38. Anon323565898 Member

I figured it was time for a little update.

Nicole Anderson's court date has not changed, and she is still scheduled to appear this coming Tuesday morning in court room 3 on Spring Garden Road.

I feel comfortable sharing now that indeed I do have my copy of the video, as is my legal right in a case like this one. If this were a more 'serious' crime it would have been forbidden.

I have been warned by the police to not share the clip of the assault with anyone until legal proceedings have concluded. There have been no orders made and it's my footage, but out of respect for them and the legal system I'll be hanging on to it for a while yet. The chances of this video disappearing now are nil. Several precautions have been taken.

The main purpose for this update is to set some expectations. I said early on that i felt this would be an interesting test of memory, how did things happen in the video compared to what I remember?

I think it's important to share that I have indeed remembered things slightly out of order, but by and large I'm okay with my original relaying of the story. There is a clear shot of the punch, but what I had seen of the video was watched on a very small screen in an exciting moment.

My head does pop back, but that's in the first swipe she took at me.... which looks less like a fake punch and more like a real attempt to at least forcefully remove my mask. Things happen much faster in the video than they do in my memory.

IMHO the video is golden, and I can't wait to release it. There is approximately 10 minutes of footage, and oh boy is it ever entertaining to watch. Plus, there are some surprises that I know everyone is going to enjoy. I'll tell you this much now, there is no longer any doubt in my mind that this woman intended to provoke us. I fully believe she is connected to Scientology in some way.

I can't be certain at this point, but I'm hoping to fully release the video early in the new year.

To the locals reading this, I hope you'll come out to the meeting that has been proposed by another anon this Sunday (1pm) at Carlitos Cafe on Quinpool Road.
  39. Re: Donkey PunchED: Anon assaulted in Halifax - Haliwin raid report -

Halifax doin it rite

well done
  40. Re: Donkey PunchED: Anon assaulted in Halifax - Haliwin raid report -

And that is a shining example of how to handle violent scifags/hecklers, and especially a great demonstration on how to handle evidence, and not post everything while the police is working.