Customize

Doj shutsdown gibson

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Anonymous, Aug 27, 2011.

1. LocalSP Member

A friend of mine's father worked for Gibson when they were based in Michigan. He did the fine inlay work on the custom builds. My friend still has his dads tools plus 3 guitars that his dad built. I don't know if they still do or not but Gibson used to allow it's workers to build instruments for themselves. 2 of the guitars were built on the 335 and one on a Les Paul but he modified them a bit to his taste. Let's just say that the inlay work is unbelievable. The DoJ would go apeshit on these because of the woods used and because of the real ivory.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. lulzgasm Member

Apparently, the DoJ just loves to make enemies out of everyone.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

That's just nuts, sounds like they either did not pay the mafia money or some cheap Chinese company is trying to muscle in on the action.
  5. xenubarb Member

Don't you?
    Gibson did nothing wrong, so your "if Gibson broke the law..." intro is bogus from the start.

Legal wood (heh heheh heh) is documented.
    Gibson's purchase and use of legal wood (heh heheheh heh) should have paperwork that identifies said wood as legal. (heh)

Therefore, in THIS PARTICULAR CASE, if your guitar got confiscated and damaged you would not fucking sue Gibson, dumbass.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Wow! Took you a loooooooong time to type that reply, one fingered typing is a bitch eh!

I think your the dumbass! The first word was 'if'

Work the rest out yourself stupid.

He hehe he twat
  7. adhocrat Member

you're such a sweet and sensible person.
    :p
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

In your video he mentions that this is the second time this has happened. Its crazy, I just don't see the motive why the feds would do this to Gibson of all companies.
  9. adhocrat Member

Power. It's always about money and or power. Some bureaucrat sees an opportunity to expand his fiefdom and off he goes, half cocked strung.
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Anonymous Member

how much wood would a gibson chuck
    if a bureaucrat fuck-head could?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

12. adhocrat Member

Months after the raid, no charges have been filed and Gibson has been denied its day in court.
    An example of bureaucracy run amok

13. Thanx for backing the "authorities." I'm sure they need your support. You can fuck off and die now, cocksucker.
  14. Lightning quick reply old chap.

Lay off the weed and you would be replying within the same year as my posts!

Crackhead
  15. You will find the "reply" button comes in handy when posting or your post will just look like a random rant aimed at no one in particular. Try to wave something flat in front of you to clear the smokey haze so you can see your CRT screen and Atari keyboard my junkie little friend
  16. If this does happen to be aimed at me then re check my history because I have never posted any articles on this forum, nice try but major fail
  17. adhocrat Member

This isn't guitars, but listen at 5 minute mark where a guy goes to jail for 8 years because he shipped lobster in clear plastic instead of a box. The law he was convicted on is law in Honduras, not the US.

Our government is out of control

• Like Like x 3
  18. LocalSP Member

As I have said to my friends over the last several years, the government is not going to be happy until they make everyone a criminal.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. adhocrat Member

That there police chief has got no brain. She runs purely on rules. If the city council passed a law tomorrow that hot dogs were a crime, she'd confiscate the hot dogs and never give it a moment's thought. Then she'd go to the next city and have a hot dog to celebrate.

Also, there are already enough laws on the books to convict every American ten times over. It's just one of those things the government holds over our head as a reminder of who they are and what they can do.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

A new look at the reason for the raid, in light of the IRS scandal