Customize

Does Tom Cruise support child abuse??

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Anonamace, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Does Tom Cruise support child abuse??

Cruise Recalls Childhood Abuse Tom Cruise Recalls Childhood Abuse at Hollywood.com
    By WENN.com | Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Comments (10)
    Tom Cruise
    HOLLYWOOD - Hollywood star Tom Cruise vowed to be the perfect father after he was bullied by his "coward" of a dad Thomas Mapother III.

The Top Gun hunk, 43, is currently preparing for the birth of his third child--his first with fiancee Katie Holmes--any day now. He is also father to adopted children Isabella and Connor, from his 10-year marriage to Nicole Kidman.

2. Kilia Member

Re: Does Tom Cruise support child abuse??

What 3rd child??? Suri is already 4 years of age...you got some inside info we all don't know about?
  3. iaxiloll Member

Kinda lost me there dewd. I believe that TC knows all that is happening in his cult, considering his closeness to DM. I say he turns a blind eye so as to KSW.
  4. Re: Does Tom Cruise support child abuse??

2006 3rd child, first with Katie. Ancient history. Some of you were not even born yet.
  5. Re: Does Tom Cruise support child abuse??

I should have put Tom Saying "i respect that" after, instead of before, Marco backs Wally down with an 8 inch pair of scissors. I hope Toms lawyers see it. Maybe they will send me a letter, telling me how much they like my work.
  6. FUCK Member

slowpoke.