Customize

"Do Dianetics" - Stephen Cook in The Sussex Newspaper

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

thesussexnewspaper.com/columnists/3096-the-art-of-noshi-do-lesson-4-how-to-defend-your-brain-part-b.html
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Newspaper columnist proselytizing, in the UK?

Dear Editor,

Scientology fought for decades in the USA to be recognized as a religion. Why is your columnist proselytizing for it?
    This is a violation of journalistic ethics.

Sincerely,
    Anonymous
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Herro Member

It says he's a "professional writer," not a journalist. This seems to be an editorial column. No violation of ethics if that's the case.
  5. timthephoto Member

"your comment will be published after moderation" = you just wasted your time? let's wait and see

• Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

This bloke is definately a sci. 'Handling' a description of word clearing and recommending avoiding bad news and the internet.

I tried to add a comment but it did not seem to do anything at all.
  8. kernowanon Member

Hmm "The Sussex Newspaper" Sounds very similar to other "good news" publications from the likes of Duncan Williams and John Mappin.

We already know that Duncan Williams worked for News International in the past perhaps there is a link between im and Kizzi Nkwocha who is the editor of "The Sussex Newspaper" and as they are both involved with "good news" publications which contain positive Scientology related articles my Spider Senses are tingleing!!

More, sounds like a chhip off of the Duncan Williams Block!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/theobserver/2002/jan/27/features.magazine57
  9. timthephoto Member

that thesussexnewspaper.com website also answers to a different domain

Stephen Cook's blog = http://ablecopywriting.blogspot.com/
  10. xenubarb Member

Is anon feeling nippley today?
  11. CarltonBANKS Member

Some deception going on in the comments.

page0blogentry484summar.jpg

Chris Ramm, Scientologist, works in Sainsburys and is Steve Cook's friend.

#2 chris ramm 2011-07-29 06:53
    This article, is just the thing, I work in a supermarket, and have done for 5 years, The data on physical activity ties in with what I experience, (it was a surprise to find out that several of my collegues were on "happy pills" and looking at them they were all till opperators or on less active post. I have apart from anesthetics, in hospital have not even taken an asprin since 1984. Reading this article I begin to see why
    lol.gif
  12. Anonymous Member

Well, my comments aren't getting through.
  13. CarltonBANKS Member

14. CarltonBANKS Member

15. CarltonBANKS Member

Ah, Steve Cook, we have some of his info on file, will publish later today

Born 26 January 1952
  16. CarltonBANKS Member

★ Information on Steve Cook, collated and posted.

He writes a lot, and seems to own a gazillion websites/blogs.

Note that he's also telling people to stop reading newspapers, because they are doing the work of big pharma. This is blatant $cientology propaganda, and this Kizzi bloke is negligent, at best.

17. CarltonBANKS Member

I must be honest, I missed your post, because it didn't have any pictures in it, and I'm lazy

You make some interesting observations about Mr "I sell dreams".

18. timthephoto Member

i prefered your site when it had that bloodstains-in-QVC picture

so i *was* wasting my time commenting on the OP's linked article, i don't think there's any hope for poor mr cook, i mean he'll still be getting charged up on an e-meter when cancer hits - exacerbating the tumors with electricity amirite