Customize

DM, The High School years...

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

PROTIP: He'll most likely be found hanging from a flag pole by his underpants.
  2. The_Nark Member

He couldn't have lived in Upper Daby and attended Marple-Newtown, unless he did so with help. Upper Darby kids go to Upper Darby High.
  3. Anonymous Member

Check the yearbooks from Upper Darby High for a midget...?
  4. Anonymous Member

crossing fingers again....
  5. The_Nark Member

I'm having much more luck in New Jersey, where he spent his early years, than Pa, where he spent his lone year in high school. Does anyone know Loretta Miscavige's maiden name? They lived in a nice suburb in New Jersey and when they moved back from England, they were in Delaware County, Pa. Upper Darby was much more of a blue collar neighborhood and the listings I've found for Loreatta there are both rowhomes. Makes me think they may have bunked with family or rented when they came back.
  6. Anonymous Member

Check the county offices, libraries and local archives for anything under the last name "Miscavige"

Phone books, court filings, property records, voter registrations, marriage and death certificates
    all typically included residential address information 30-40 years ago.

Extra bonus points will be awarded to anyone who personally walks the streets and interviews
    old-timers where they used to live at.
  7. Anonymous Member

stop! I am getting a hard on!
  8. The_Nark Member

I've been walking the streets at three addresses in Delaware County and no one remembers them. There's been a lot of turnover. Still digging though.
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Anonymous Member

Identification of Miscavige's most immediate neighbors and associates back in the 1970's would also be valuable data.

Although they may have moved out since then, those with unique names can be easily found now via online databases and social media.
  10. FreakE420 Member

schs1958-22.jpg
    • Like Like x 22
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

a few moar...

"I'm surrounded by pie faces!"

"Most likely to Suceed in Scotch"

"Future Cult Leader"

"Class Clam"
  12. Anonymous Member

"Most likely to Suceed in Scotch"

don't you mean Scottish? .. oh wait - lol
  13. DeathHamster Member

"If all the scotch was made across the sea, what a good swimmer Davie would be!"
    • Like Like x 1
  14. xenubarb Member

"Class Clam"

I lol'd irl. Cheers!
  15. This is my new wallpaper.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. skeptic2girl Member

^apt, no? Same was true of Jesus, so it all matches up.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. RightOn Member

I am totally diggin' on the Bogenshuezt twins
    • Like Like x 1
  18. He attended Marple Newtown Class of 1978 but left in 76. And it's not true that only seniors had head shots; underclassmen just had tiny headshots and no blurbs. You would have to get a 1976 yearbook as MN was only 10th - 12th grades and his picture would have been taken in the fall/winter for the 76 book and he left in April. He probably went to Paxon Hollow for Jr. High because the kids from that side of town remember him. I know PH had a yearbook.
  19. Anonymous Member

Did'nt find anything at the MN website without buying a membership but DM now has a profile there. hehehe..
    dmhigh.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Voted most likely to SCOHB
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 3