Customize

DM is a mysterious no-show at a major Scilon event.

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by exOT8Michael, Dec 29, 2008.

1. xenubarb Member

Re: DM is a mysterious no-show at a major Scilon event.

This comment is tasty, "Funny, Tom Cruise claims to be in fear in the US from terrorists but he decides to go to the middle east instead. "

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Excellent...
  2. Zak McKracken Member

DOИZERLYLIGHT. FGT
    Y DO U H8 AMERICA
    GTFO OUR INTERNETS B4 WE BOMB U
  3. Oswald2001 Member

That is Scilon logic for you.

LOL!
  4. Re: DM is a mysterious no-show at a major Scilon event.

Must find moar tiny rocket cars...
  5. DamOTclese Member

The insane crooks are always making such claims and yet there are Scientology business offices that have closed because they could not pay their electric bills or their rents.

Miscaviage and Heber Jentzsch canceled appearances while Jentzsch was facing extradiction for trial in Madrid, Spain, hiding out probably at Gilman Hot Springs or possibly out of the country some where that the Department of State could not locate them (The DoS issued a bulletin searching for Jentzsch as a wanted fugitive from justice for extradiction which never took place.)

So maybe Miscivage is trying to duck process servers again. The last time the insane crime boss was dragged off to court, he yarked off insanely out of the blue about being buggered in public -- which made it to the court transcripts. It's a classic!
  6. Mutante Member

Link?
  7. DamOTclese Member

Scientology's® Head Cult Leader on Public Buggering!

There are a number of copies of this floating around since it's a classic. I think that HolySmoke.Org has a cleaner copy somewhere but this is it.

Right now Henson is still snickering.
  8. exOT8Michael Member

My best guess, so far on this absence of the dwarf leader is that he may be planning his get away to South Africa. He bought a huge new historic landmark there back in 2007 for an org, but he may be planning to live there outside USA jurisdiction and avoid legal or social protest consequences here. If he lived in South Africa he would never be present in the USA again for events, so may be preparing event MCs. This is speculation, however.

I think he knows his crimes and financial irregularities are going to catch up with him sooner or later, as may Anonymous and disgruntled former members. This is not speculation.

BTW is there an Anonymous cell in South Africa where this new Scientology property is?

http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.r...n&lnk=gst&q=south africa org#bc94c3121298902a
  9. anonnews Member

Updates from ESMB:

Posted by mate View Post
    Hi ThisFenceHurts.

I sorry but I must disagree with you. It is the obvious place for him to be there in person.

The CofS is really hurting with the current recession, the outer orgs are almost certainly producing negligible income and in many cases are probably getting some income support from Int. The AOs are probably not doing much better.

The Flag reges would know who among their public have substantial liquid assets and I bet that they, these public, would have received special invitations. The CofS probably needs these assets to survive. What convinced me, was Miscavige's talk about Ideal Orgs.

I have no doubt that the structure of this event was quite different to the videos of the event sent out to other orgs, and I am sure that those with the money, had received special treatment.

Just a thought.

Regards, David.

Posted by ThisFenceHurts: I hear where you are coming from about their potential money troubles, David.

However, there was no special event for affluent Scientologists at the Clw New Year's event, and it is NOT customary for DM to be present at video events...he literally gave a short speech and then presented the video to the large audience present. This was a complete surprise to local public and org staff. Perhaps he regged in person after the video, that I am not sure of.

However, my point was that anyone who would be trying to predict his whereabouts would not have expected him to not be present in LA for the actual event taping, but be present in Clw for the local event video presentation. It's just not the way things usually go.

Posted by anonymous1312: View Post
    TFH, did your sources mention any explaination for DM not being in the video'd event?

Posted by ThisFenceHurts: Unfortunately, no. They indicated mild surprise that he wasn't in the original event video, but the shock was probably lessened by the fact that they saw him introduce the event. We here only had the "Why wasn't DM at the event?" part of the equation. Those at Flag did not have the same experience.

It would be interesting to hear firsthand reaction from other orgs and those in LA to the fact that he wasn't in the event video. Unless he has used his OT Powerz to be in dozens of places at once, I am guessing that most Scientologists are completely unaware that he was at Flag.
  10. The Shadow Member

I hear Dave is busy working on a secret project....

1230910393553mi5.jpg
  11. auchraw Member

‘Building fund moneys, being under the control of only the International Board, may also be used for other Board purposes without consultation,’ according to a document issued by L.Ron Hubbard on 18 January 1965.
  12. auchraw Member

Sorry, double post. This thing has slowed down so much I don't know if it is loading or not.
  13. 13Heathens Member

14. Anon-007 Member

David Miscavige goes missing together with the entire board. Jett Travolta dies.

A mafia style warning or a simple coincidence? You be the judge.
  15. wilson4268 Member

i know where DM is!

penis!
  16. amaX Member

I've got a source who's not ex-$ci and was not at the event but who says they seem to remember that the dainty one viewed the IAS event here in C'water last year, too. They did the viewing of the tape and also had the grand opening for Oak Cove a couple of days later. There were supposed to be 5,000 $cifags here for the viewing---staying at Oak Cove, Sandcastle, and Ft. Homicide---which was still open at that time.

The tent for this year is still up. I went by it today. It's really not that big. Takes up about half a block. It's right next to a parking garage that they don't really use yet, but that is open temporarily and there are still areas where you can see big blue tarps hanging from the rafters to the floor. They store a bunch of construction crap in there because they don't use it as a parking garage right now. The tarps cover that construction stuff from the elements. The tent is also surrounded by what look to be construction trailers. Not very glam at all.

There were quite a few people on the sidewalks but none of them looked very happy. More people than we are normally seeing on a daily basis. Of course, Jett Travolta died today so that may be why they looked so unhappy, but I'm not sure how much info the zomboids get in regards to info like that.
  17. tendervittles Member

What are the odds that DM was in Bahamas with Travoltas?
  18. amaX Member

Some Anons are tracking the Travolta's plane---which DM has been using. Think maybe DM is the one who's gone to the Bahama's? <pure speculation. i have no idea.
  19. TypingChimp Member

Odd coincidence, init?
  20. the_cloak Member

Michael, you know that Anonymous is everywhere. Even at the south pole! Nothing to worry about there.

He can run to SA but he will be on borrowed time. Africa is an unstable place and Islam is sweeping across the continent at an ever increasing pace. It's only a matter of time before they drag him down the street behind a camel and feed his shoe beaten body to the pigs.
  21. DamOTclese Member

If an autopsy is performed the coroner's office would be able to place the time of death fairly accurately unless Scientology put Jett in to hot water and moved him around or something to throw the timing indicators off whack.

It does not seem likely that the timeline of the death indicates that David Miscaviage knew of the death days before it was reported.
  22. basil Member

I work for a UK charity, and a religious one at that. There are laws that, when money is donated for a specific purpose (ie towards project "A") then it cannot be transferred and use for project B under any circumstances, even if project B runs out of money and there's half a million in the project A fund. That's why we tend to encourage giving towards the 'general fund' which can then be used wherever the needs arise.

Whilst I am fully aware of scifagology's contempt for 'wog laws', in a court of law they should and would usually trump their own internal laws.

Might just be something worth investigating to see how that works in the US if someone has time?
  23. DeathHamster Member

Hubbard described the spacecraft as looking exactly like [STRIKE]DC-8s[/STRIKE] 707s without &quot;shoops&quot;.
    JTShoop.jpg

Wasn't Davey reported in LA on Dec 31st for the intro to the video showing in the tent?
  24. The Shadow Member

Fixed for nostalgia fags (first one to get it recieves +5 internets)
  25. DamOTclese Member

That's one of the reasons why Jimmy Bakker went to prison. }:-} The guy was selling the usual Christanic frauds and scams but a lot of the money he was soliciting ended up being used for other things and he ended up repeatedly selling rentals to multiple people -- people who didn't want to live together. }:-}

Scientology must have a simply massive money laundering operation constanly running.
  26. basil Member

So why has nobody investigated the millions and millions that have supposedly been donated towards the 'super power building' over the years, that must have been siphoned off elsewhere?

Or any of the other 'give money to buy the ideal org, which is taken over by the RTC and you don't actually own it any more' scams?
  27. DeathHamster Member

Meh, more of a Commander McBragg kind of guy.

(The only fictional character who could outdo Hubbard's fictional stories.)
  28. Plups Member

Two possible reasons:
    1) Publics (who are the donors) do not know how much of their donations are or are not used for the Super Power Building, because CoS finances are sekrit; or
    2) They know and don't care if their donations are used for other things.

Most likely 1.
  29. fotoanon Member

I believe you mean FLAG, not LA.
    He was SUPPOSED to be in LA on the 27th (and perhaps was...but not at the Shrine), then appeared to a surprised audience at FLAG for NYE.
  30. anonakatie Member

Mouse chased by Klondike Kat.
  31. pardmepard Member

got to hand it to exOT8Michael, bet this thread will humm for weeks.
  32. amaX Member

There has probably been $50 million spent on the Super Power/Mecca Building already. Including $1 million dollars to re-paint the whole exterior when Miscavige drove by it for the first time after it had been painted and didn't quite like the color. <--trufax. The painters were so afraid that he wouldn't like the new color that they left the scaffolding up around the building and delayed the project. Florida Power could not set the electrical transformers to supply electricity to the building with the scaffolding still up. (Florida Power was our electrical company at the time. It's Progress Energy now.)

This building takes up one city block and has it's own chilled water treatment plant which takes up about an 1/8th of a city block. The chilled water plant will supply a/c and heat for the Super Power/Mecca Building and also Ft. Homicide. That system is already completed and in working order. It only has to be started up when the reno of Ft. Homicide is done and the Mecca Bldg. completed.

There is a full basement underneath the Mecca Building that has been set-up as a huge dining room---capable of seating 1,500 people.

The four towers are purif rundown rooms.

The 5th floor is a running track.

Audio and video fiber optics have been installed into every room. Every auditing session will be videotaped, info sent across internet series of tubez system to Ft. Homicide and preserved for posterity. Every room has been designed to be completely sound-proof from room-to-room and from the hallways: no pesky screaming from one person being audited to upset another person who's being audited. (Yes, $cifags---thar gonna put you in the movies...thar gonna make a big star outta you with every super power auditing session you take!)

Ex-Disney animators and graphic artists have been working for years to create a real-time seascape. One of Blubtard's boats is going to be on display in front of this seascape rocking back-and-forth. Not sure if the boat will actually be on water or not.

The chilled water and fiber optic systems run across underneath that spiffay walk-way on Ft. Harrison Ave. to Ft. Homicide.

Yes, they have already spent a pile of $$$ on this building and they're going to be asking for another huge pile: $80-95 million to finish the interior of this building. Miscavige wants this building to be the most beautiful and impressive building in the world. (Hoo-boy. Has he seen things like the Taj Mahal and just about any big ole church in Europe?)

Sources from a drunken Christmas party reveler have told us that the general contractor has finally been chosen, but we haven't heard anything further.

The only two general contractors left in the bidding process are Manhattan and Hardin Construction companies. (Roger) Staubach Construction will likely once again be involved with loaning money back-and-forth as they have also done that for the Oak Cove Project and the Ft. Homicide renovation.
  33. tazor Member

Sounds like Davey took the old saying to heart...If you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with bullshit.
  34. auchraw Member

To see a very small part of this look at the 2006 accounts for the Church of Scientology, Religious Education College Inc.. I got my copy from Wikileaks but also available form Companies House, London. It claims to be a branch of the CoS REC Inc which was incorporated in SOUTH AUSTRALIA as a religious charity on 19 October 1976 and has been running as a scam in the UK since 1 May 1977. In 2006 this pseudo-organisation moved 11 million pounds from A to B and paid no tax. Peanuts admittedly but multiply by Spain, Sweden, France, Italy, who knows what else and consider that this goes on year after year and no-one pays any attention. How do they get away with it?

'POONS NEEDED!!

To go back to the Super Power Building, is it an investment or a lot of money down the drain? I have the impression that DM has bought up a lot of expensive but worthless buildings which he will never ever be able to sell again - in Melbourne, north of England, US, South Africa, New Zealand and no doubt elsewhere.
  35. amaX Member

I believe it's a colossal amount of money down the drain.

Let's just look at how they've set up the a/c and heat for the two buildings. As I wrote in the post above, it's a chilled water plant that powers both buildings.

Let's also say that the cult has imploded and there's someone who wants to buy only Ft. Homicide. Well, Ft. Homicide depends on the Mecca Building's chilled water system to heat and cool it.

The new owner would have to take some sort of area probably at least 40ft.X40ft. and install a chilled water system for themselves. It would probably take $5 million alone to do that.

It would be the same if someone only wanted to purchase the Mecca Bldg.

There is also a mega-fiber optics system running from one building to another via the walkway across Ft. Harrison Ave. that connects the two buildings. IDK that much about systems like that, but I do know they're connected to each other and would also have to be disconnected. <--maybe not so hard, but still would be an expense.

Also, the Mecca Building is NOT a hotel. It is set-up for super power auditing and glorifying Blubtard. I don't know what sort of renovation that would have to be done to make it more like a hotel. The only real dining area for the building is the basement.

Plus you have the stigma of what's gone on in Ft. Homicide that would probably keep a lot of touristy types away. It's been a death trap for so many people. I don't know many people who live around here who would stay there nor would they ever suggest family members or friends to stay there.

The whole downtown area is Crazy Cult Town and this push to bring new businesses to downtown is ridiculous.

Let's say the cult doesn't implode. They are stretched so thin as it is. How many of their members can afford super power auditing?

I still think DM is going to make one last big push for $$$ and try to abscond with whatever money he can get to "finish the Mecca Bldg." He's going to be asking for $80 to maybe 95 million...so, that's a sizable chunk to run with.
  36. T.W.C_Anon Member

You mean he will take the money and blow? And Clearwater will be left holding the bag on worthless unfinished property? Sounds very Scientology to me. How greedy is this person?
  37. FreakE420 Member

SuperStock_1612R-21053.jpg
  38. amaX Member

I LOL'd.
  39. Anonynamefag Member

FreakE Wins again.
  40. incog712 Member

That and a dose of really great "fellowship", right on Clearwater Beach. What is it with these people and Clearwater?