Customize

DM is a mysterious no-show at a major Scilon event.

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by exOT8Michael, Dec 29, 2008.

1. PresidentShaw Member

Re: DM is a mysterious no-show at a major Scilon event.

Can I ask if anything substantial has come yet about this?

(without being accused of being OSA)

If it turns out to be true it will be epic win. If not, meh...
  2. DeathHamster Member

3. twistedpuppet Member

It's actually a type of margarine that I use. I find that drizzling butter over the popcorn tends to make it soggy and slightly dissolved. That is why I prefer to use the margarine over any type of oil. The oil is ultimately messy and never gives quite the flavor I'm looking for. Adding the salt to the melted butter before adding the unpopped popcorn also adds to the flavor of the final product. Salt inevitably sinks to the bottom of the popcorn bowl. However, by adding it to the mix before the popcorn, creates a sort of buttery salt flavor marinade. It's the same principal behind McDonalds using beef flavoring in their cooking oil for the fries.
  4. Zak McKracken Member

No.
  5. PresidentShaw Member

6. basil Member

Anyone click the "Clear Connections" link on that page, to bring up a list of scilfag owned businesses?

I found Ultrasound Paintings by Heather Tapia particularly... strange.
  7. The Shadow Member

Yeah, I remember now, I was getting confused. They called him 'Comical Ali', named after Chemical Ali but 'Comical' because of his many lulzy footbullets! The Best Of 'Comical Ali' | Home | Sky News

Al-Sahhaf perhaps saved his best performance for the moment American tanks rolled into Baghdad.

"There is no presence of American infidels in the city of Baghdad," he declared to journalists on the roof of the Palestine Hotel as gunfire echoed across the city and tanks fired from the banks of the Tigris just a few hundred yards away.

As the audience of bemused reporters pointed out the fierce firefight across the river, he continued: "There is no presence of the American columns in the city of Baghdad at all. We besieged them and we killed most of them."

GJ on the shoop, basil, you win three internets
  8. Re: DM is a mysterious no-show at a major Scilon event.

That's ok, just stop fagging up London threads. :)
  9. anon.txt Member

10. anonnews Member

From ThisFenceHurts on ESMB: "DM was present at the Flag showing of the event last night. Got a standing ovation and wild cheering from the crowd, which was expecting to simply sit through a brief intro from the Captain FSO and then watch the event on video."
  11. Scatman Member

Not surprising. Bear in mind that at Flag Service Org events all attendees are vetted by OSA Flag. The Event Call-in drones may even invite some public on their list who are later turned away by Flag Security, Masters at Arms (MAAs), or OSA people who are posted at the event entrance. Those who are allowed in and have the desire to attend, are the most politically correct of the gullible Flag public.
  12. BoombaGoomba Member

And not to mention that the two "religions" collide/clash..whatever.

While Christianity believes you die ONCE and then are judged by the Father

Scientology believes in you dying and living again and again and again in another life

So NO you cannot be Christian and a Scientologist at the same time.
  13. anonnews Member

More from ESMB:

byte301: "Were you there, TFH? If so, how many people showed up? If not, did a scilon fill you in?"

This FenceHurts: "A dedicated staff member that I have known for over 20 years provided the data. There was apparently a lot of mystery sandwich stuff about the LRH birthday event and potential new releases.

DM was not in the videos that were pre-recorded for the actual worldwide event, so the previous post regarding his absence in LA is accurate.

I have gotten ahold of several other public from down in Florida that attended this event and they all confirm the same. The event was apparently held at the Flag Pavilion, which is some new setup they have put together near the new Super Power building, as the FH is under renovation."

Any extra details, Clearwater Anons?
  14. DeathHamster Member

So... Davey wasn't at the actual event on Dec 27th, but poked his head above ground New Years Eve long enough to do the intro before a showing of the video that he wasn't in.

Right?

(I don't suppose this thread was putting some pressure on him to show up and save some face. Heh.)
  15. Optimisticate Member

16. Anon-007 Member

Dave doesn't need a booster cushion - he just sits on Tom's lap!
  17. amaX Member

PMFSL!

"Flag Pavilion" is a fucking TENT they've set up next to one of their parking garages downtown. Hahahaha! He watched the damned event in that tent?

Maybe he's gonna take it on the road like a Bible-thumpin' tent revival preacher full of hellfire and brimstone?

If memory serves me, I believe he viewed the IAS event at Flag last year because they also had the grand opening to Oak Cove. Does anyone remember?
  18. exOT8Michael Member

From the CW report it would seem that DM may be scared to actually attend the L.A event as he knows anons will cover every entrance to the event hall, most likely, if they know for sure he is attending.
  19. anonakatie Member

That makes sense as he may feel there is more control in Clearwater.
  20. Scatman Member

On the contrary, the cofs position in Clearwater is substantially weaker than in Los Angeles. There are some other things going on here. Watch them bloom.
  21. Optimisticate Member

Marina Hyde: The time is right for Madoff: The Movie | Life and style | The Guardian

22. mrfyde Member

This is like the third time (maybe more) I have seen Madoff mentioned with the COS. I have read the article linked to before but does anyone have any souce on Madoff and the cult or is it just wishful thinking ?

I am puzzled why it would be thrown in there at the end of an article like that.
    (i guess the writer was just being lulzy ? )
  23. Consensus Member

24. exOT8Michael Member

Ooooh, nice CW lulz 2 come??
  25. Vir Member

Tom Cruise suffers NYE party blow
  26. amaX Member

27. Vir Member

^^^ I can think of at least four ways to read that headline, two of them naughty and one of them Scientology-related.

Perhaps they know more than we do, or perhaps they're just working on memories of the Slatkin fraud.

http://www.slatkinfraud.net
  28. Re: DM is a mysterious no-show at a major Scilon event.

Yeah if you google Madoff*scientology...there is some interesting parallels being drawn..

but I found this site, which shows Will Smith donating more money to the cult, a cult xmas party (with pics) and some other snarky anti clam articles...

Scientology Archives
  29. mrfyde Member

I googled it before I asked the question. I couldn't find anything that really connected the two. (other than they both had mentions on MSNBC and things like that but the stories are not related.)

Actually you where the first person I heard mention it.
  30. darkshadow667 Member

you're already pretty flaming :p
  31. auchraw Member

Because she's done too many rundowns?

Does anyone know of any links between Madoff and Scientology celebrities? Which might link him with Miss Coleslaw?
  32. anonakatie Member

QUOTE=Scatman;672139]On the contrary, the cofs position in Clearwater is substantially weaker than in Los Angeles. There are some other things going on here. Watch them bloom.[/QUOTE]

But WE are not as visible in Clearwater.

And I do agree, there are some other things going on here.
  33. whoever Member

I believe you are right and it is no more than wishful thinking (at least, so far).
  34. anonymous1312 Member

Reading this thread and the one on ESMB it appears that:

Diddy Davey boy did not appear in the video event at all, but was seen in the area around the time of the recording with his entourage.

DM appeared at the Flag showing of the event, which was held in their Flag Pavillion (tent), where he received a standing ovation from a crowd that did not expect him.

During the event there was some announcement about ~40 new Ideal Orgs opening before LRH's birthday. This presumably generated much excitement among the scilons and it is reported there was speculation about new releases (OT IX & OT X perhaps - zomg,wft, Xenu etc.)

There is still much speculation as to why DM was not in the videos and his appearance at the Flag showing of the event may have been a last minute gesture to reassure the scilons, though it is not clear whether DM came up with an explaination at the Flag showing.
  35. Mutante Member

DM probably bailed on the videos because he knows where they'll end up.
  36. Re: DM is a mysterious no-show at a major Scilon event.

Try again? Most of the links I found had mentions of the Scilon ponzi scheme...Slatkin..it's enough for me the two are mentioned on the same page!

scientology*Madoff - Google zoeken
  37. Re: DM is a mysterious no-show at a major Scilon event.

I found this at another site...link appears to be broken: Insanity? Maybe he joined the CO$!

No Country For Old Pigmen
    http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/1....

If you thought Bernard Madoff’s $50 billion investment scheme was audacious, get ready for his alibi. Lawyers for the accused scammer are exploring an insanity defense, we hear.

“Bernie’s family and his attorneys may argue that, somewhere along the line, he had a mental break,” says a Madoff acquaintance. “They may even say he has a multiple personality disorder.”

Madoff’s grip on reality does show signs of slipping. The 70-year-old financier, now a prisoner of his East Side penthouse, wore a weird smile when he was photographed shortly after his Dec. 12 arrest. He’s also said to be taking a heavy dose of anti-anxiety medication.

“He seems really out of it,” says a source, who believes Madoff’s family fears he’ll follow the example of Rene-Thierry Magon de la Villehuchet, the Madoff client who slit his wrists last week. “He has a very low affect. Bernie barely speaks. His wife, Ruth, and his sons, Andrew and Mark, do most of the talking for him.”

Madoff’s lead attorney, Ira Lee Sorkin, told us: “I have no comment on Mr. Madoff’s defense or mental health.”
  38. xenubarb Member

Funny...anonymous wasn't even there. Just a faint whiff of troll.
  39. anonymous1312 Member

Staying somewhat on topic of DM not being in the New Year event video, but taking a small detour, he might NOT be pleased to know he was in our New Year video regarding scientology, enjoy compliments of TheDonzerlyLight and LRonHu88ard.

[ame=http://vimeo.com/2686266?pg=share_email&sec=2686266]IAS New Years Game 2009 with David Miscavige. on Vimeo[/ame]
  40. A.Non Hubbard Member

Not a clam.