Customize

DM goes to Italy

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

2z8oqxt.jpg

It looks as if the king of the clams is not afraid to travel internationally.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

So glad we have the brand new shiny Italianons to support him in his travels.
  3. DeathHamster Member

A new Idle Org?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Gone to console Berlusconi?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. RightOn Member

someone please shoop in the word poodle over his head instead of Padova
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

Clams.

Italy.

why the fuck do I keep getting images of food!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

What a stiff.
  8. mongrel Member

And he brought The Podium Pose™ with him.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. RightOn Member

poodle pose
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

yes
  11. Anonymous Member

Images of fools?
  12. Anonymous Member

Short asshole cult leader is short and assholy.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. The Scientology Freewinds Maiden Voyage 2012: David Miscavige's Ship of Fools..........
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Poodle posse?
    poodle.jpg

DM/poodle-boy, humping the master's leg since disco.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. DeathHamster Member

I is disappoint that nothing came of that Italian police raid where they found a whole basement room full of files that CoS shouldn't have had.

What's Italian for "You're nicked, chum"? That would have been a nice greeting at the airport. However, since Davie ran the All Clear Squad for Hubbard, I'm sure that he knows to make very sure of the current legal situation in every country he steps on, passes through or over.

As I recall, there have been a few Idle Orgs that he didn't personally open. I bet that wasn't due to schedule conflicts but slightly foggy legal situations.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Woo Hah Member

It might be interesting and enlightening to get a short list of any Ideal Org openings in the last couple years that Miscavige did not attend. I wasn't aware of any Idle Orgs that have not been opened by the spineless dwarf.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

His attendance is "testament to the significance......" so I'm sure the ecclesiastical leader wouldn't miss any Ideal Org dedications:

18. DeathHamster Member

Moscow, I believe. There was another in Europe close to the Sacramento Idle Org opening (but quite possible for someone with a private jet to make the trip). I'm not sure if he's appeared for all the Germany ones.

List with Ideal Orgs tagged. It could be compared with Scientology's promo pages of the openings to see if they have a picture of Dave the Angry Dwarf doing the Podium Gesture:
    https://whyweprotest.net/wiki/Scientology_Org_sites
  19. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

l7FrD.jpg

Code:
    http://www.scientology.org/david-miscavige/churchopenings/grand-opening-scientology-ideal-organization-padova.html
    for shooping

[IMG]
  20. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Winner Winner x 2
  21. RightOn Member

of course he is still wearing his wedding band.
    WHERE IS SHELLY MISCAVIGE?
  22. DeathHamster Member

Has something been chewing on his right arm, or was he wearing a cheap suit that day? Looking at full resolution, he seems to be wearing massive shoulder-pads!
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

zlO6r.jpg

David Miscavige's wedding ring + hellaciously tall stack of speech papers. DM must really love to talk.
  24. RightOn Member

what is up with his middle finger? nail looks discolored and there is a scar or something?
    overworked from flipping people the bird?
    slapping too many people?
    something sexual?
    discuss
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. RightOn Member

also he better start thinking of a neck tuck before that turkey wattle ( or is it waddle?) gets any bigger
    looks like more regging for more plastic surgery
  26. Tourniquet Member

PTS
  27. Relax all. He's only over there to get some new shoes. You don't really expect the pope to wear crappy American ones do you?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  28. DeathHamster Member

Italian shoes are useless unless you've got tiny pointed feet. So he should be fine.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Anonymous Member

tell me that's a shoop
  31. RightOn Member

doubtful.
    COS still has a pretty good strong hold in Italy :(
  32. RightOn Member

also his cuticles look mighty red on his last two fingers. He etiher bites the skin around them or pushes the skin back with his other fingers. IMO
  33. Anonymous Member

That damn confetti spewing rose. I have grown to hate that rose.
  34. Perhaps not shooped, but you can bet that they were forced to bus in extra drones from all over Europe
    • Agree Agree x 1
  35. mongrel Member

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

She's "working" in the Twin Peaks vault.
  37. Cudgel Member

[IMG]
    Wonder where his finger has been? In someone's ass? Was Ravolta in Italy?
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    Mr. David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center and ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion (second from right) dedicated the Church. Among those participating in the ceremony were (left to right): Alderman for Security, Immigration and Volunteer Activities for the Province of Padova, Mr. Enrico Pavanetto; Senator of the Republic of Italy for Veneto, the Honorable Maurizio Saia; and Mayor of Grantorto, Mr. Luciano Gavin.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Maurizio Saia
    Senato della Repubblica
    Palazzo Madama
    00186 - Roma

the other two are on FB

poon!

40. That's with the lifts!
    • Like Like x 1