Customize

DM Declares Victory Over Anonymous

Discussion in 'Media' started by Mark Cabian, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Re: DM Declares Victory Over Anonymous

ITT: Samefags.

Scientology didn't win, Chanology defeated itself through becoming old and stale long ago.

Although Scientology doesn't really win either, since they participated in this Special Olympics too. And that means they are the CHAMPION RETARD!

Congratulations Scientology, you are still there, reigning champion of retardation!
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: DM Declares Victory Over Anonymous

Stay on target or get out the way, faggot.
  3. Anonymous Member

I don't care about your rant. Your avatar is at least as soul-destroying and horrifying as a blue waffle. Just thought I'd let you know.
  4. Rockyj Member

For you...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

FIFY
    • Like Like x 1
  6. CarltonBANKS Member

Yo, I need this flipped horizontal and put on a transparent background. When I tried it in Photoshop the IAS Mag front cover was back-to-front (obviously). Please fix this or give me the raw vector files so I can fix it.

(I also tried using the quick selection tool isolate the image from the background, but edges weren't selected properly.. result looked ghey)

Ta very much, it's a good graphic to use!
  7. GuyFox Member

Thanks, glad u liek.

Imma try to do something about it soon, busy with other projects a.t.m.

How urgent is it?
  8. GW Bush declared "Mission Accomplished"
  9. CarltonBANKS Member

Not pressing, whenever you're ready. Thanks :)
  10. Anonymous Member

11. CarltonBANKS Member

Can I please have the one of him against a transparent background (alpha channel) asap?

(Obviously the flipping it over will be time consuming- that bit's not urgent)
  12. xenubarb Member

"Sure, Anonymous aren't perfect. What with the masks, pseudonyms and dramatic threats, they take themselves a bit seriously. But who'd call them losers? A magazine that doesn't really like having a website, that's who."

Heh. They have our number. >1000?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I think that

How about a comeback rally of Project Chanology? Those were some fun times, and in these hard times, lulz are hard to come by.
    What do you say? Rally?
  14. Anonymous Member

Happy first post. There are monthly global protests already. This is how we can tell DM didn't do anything to stop anyone with his imaginary ability.
  15. over9000OT Member

Lurk moar
  16. Anonymous Member

How do they explain the 1000's of fliers blowing in the wind at their failing org's parking lots when it says ANONYMOUS at the bottom???
  17. Enturbulette Member

The more desperate the midgebutt gets, the bigger his lies...
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Being the leader of a home grown terrorist organization that uses coercive mind control which results in murder is just about as far over the line as you can get.
  19. Anonymous Member

Where the sniper would be if anons had balls.

Just kidding........
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Mark Cabian Member

21. Anonymous Member

True, sorry, how ever, this is but my first post on this blog, so lay off, we are all "friends" here.
  22. Shadowking Member

we need to continue chanology......anyone got an idea how, since raids are bannable on 4chan?
  23. Zak McKracken Member

Huh?

wtf does 4chan have to do with continuing chanology?
  24. Anonymous Member

/b/lackup maybe ?
  25. May I suggest going to the
    Post Game Report forum to see how Chanology has been doing?