Customize

DM Declares Victory Over Anonymous

Discussion in 'Media' started by Mark Cabian, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: DM Declares Victory Over Anonymous

I'm back in black for sure. I'd love to get a sea arrg coat and have a sign that says - You Can't Fill Your Org, or Your Uniforms - and another: Anonymous Bought Your Uniforms, Now Sell us the Building.
  2. WMAnon Member

Argentina? Please tell me you're sending pics in to the AnonStillAlive.com project!
  3. Re: DM Declares Victory Over Anonymous

Video Number 3 soon to come
  4. eddieVroom Member

From Tick vs. Dinosaur Neil...
  5. eddieVroom Member

You work near David Miscavige, you wear your asbestos undies...

Remember when you were a Seeker of truth, not a stooge obligated to bend the truth for Glorious Leader?

Loyalty is wonderful, but who deserves it's benefit?
  6. Anonymous Member

whatever you do, please bring back the fun. the party.
    (and the other sheet being almost secondary, really. 'cause if we're not having fun, we're not doin' it right.)
  7. Anonymous Member

personally congradulating him on his victory would be epic
  8. Anonymous Member

Sounds like they may be too busy enturbulating to stand for photo ops,
    or contacting AnonStillAlive.com
    (8 anonybodies routed - that's 4x as many as showed up for our cell's last fête)

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/285-rest-world/buenos-aires-raid-dec-18-2010-reporting-75096/
    Anonymous Argentina

9. COREarg Member

I was about to contact Petete or fellow anon Caleb for the other pics that were taken.
    I will upload them to anonstillalive,though. It's the only two pics I have =(
  10. DeathHamster Member

Now I have a Sea Org uniform.
    Ho Ho Ho!
  11. Re: DM Declares Victory Over Anonymous

After the buildings hand over the cult !
  12. WMAnon Member

13. jadedanon Member

I don't really understand...where did DM declare victory over anonymous as a whole and not just over the people accused of the ddos. A lot of you have jumped onto the bandwagon without reading the dox, and reading the dox is an important part of not looking like idiots with signs that have no bearing on what was actually said in the scimag.

My reading of the mag seems a lot different from the majority unless I'm missing something again.
  14. Anonymous Member

The reason David Miscavige can get away with declaring victory over Anonymous is because, from most Scientologists' perspectives, it appears to be true.

Recall that in 2008 there were hordes of anons protesting frequently and getting headlines and news stories in local media.

On the whole, since then, there a much, much fewer anons actively protesting. Thus, to Scientologists, it looks as if their church indeed successfully handled Anonymous.

The fact is, despite all the anon egofagging that goes on regularly, the CoS is still alive very much - with no concrete data indicating that it is collapsing or even rapidly declining.

The CoS is far from finished.
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Ogsonofgroo Member

Merry fucking food and present day to all!!!

DH, hope ya gots a pea-coat, I rem mine from years ago (Canuck 'navy'), awesome warm an' cozy stuff! Nothing says merry year like wearing the wasted threads of your foes :)
  17. JohnnyRUClear Member

What would you consider "concrete data"? Religious surveys show it dwindling for the past couple of decades, first-hand accounts of those leaving support this, and our own observations on-site at numerous Sci locations around the world do as well.
  18. Anonymous Member

You picked up the one term that this poor Scilon couldn't find a non-Scispeak alternative for, revealing no matter what anon terms they pick up, we still spot them.
  19. xenubarb Member

OMG would it ever! Postcards and emails would be appropriate and, since one never knows where the little guy may be day to day, I guess we'll have to send them to every Scientology venue to make sure he gets the message.

But yes, congratulations are in order. They have bested us, and now is the time to bow out gracefully and acknowledge our defeat.
  20. pedrofcuk Member

Yea, what he said, all of it.
  21. OTBT Member

Oh FFS, this fucking idiot Jonathan is a longtime OSA op. By long time, I mean more than 4 years.

Jonathan, go choke on OT orgasmic abilities, while you pretend to be a "critic".

GDIAF.

Sorry, I'm short on patience with idiots today. Happy New Year.
  22. Anonymous Member

That guy is several wheel-nuts short of a comfortable ride.
  23. Anonymous Member

There were "hordes of anons" protesting en masse during the very few first months. It was a thing of beauty but the number of Anons turning up each month to protest in front of the orgs declined shortly afterwards, as should be expected.

It's not about how many people turn out each and every month. Nobody's taking roll call. The simple fact that any number of Anons have continued turning up at so many orgs around the world each and every month for nearly three years running and can be expected to continue doing so for as long as it takes is nothing short of amazing and largely unprecedented.

Scientology is under siege. Every time they may begin to think otherwise, Anon turns up to remind them. More often than not, if a half dozen Anons appear in front of an org they're going to out number the clams inside of that org. And those thousands? Plenty are still in place, working online, going after front groups, scraping scientology off of the Internet at every opportunity and often enough, still coming out for IRL raids when possible.

Still, scientology's greatest enemy is scientology itself. Constant crush regging increasingly large sums of money from rank and file publics to be spent on useless and failing Idle Org projects has largely alienated their most important cash resource. All but the wealthiest donors have been tapped out and even the deepest pocket publics are witnessing their own fail every time they walk in to an empty course room.

It's a perfect storm.
  24. Anonymous Member

We can still unleash our Secret Weapon: Fire Ants!
    Operation Clambake Message Board • View topic - INT BASE ACCIDENTS THAT MIGHT HAVE NOT BEEN REPORTED
    I'm glad that he thinks his toilet is ant-proof, and now we have trained them to be silent.
  25. xenubarb Member

LOL that guy. He is one of the best examples of Scientology lunacy. He has delusions of adequacy and, like so many other Scientologists (o hai Ted Stourton) have managed to delude himself into a self image that includes videography, writing and animation of little clay balls.

He can't write, is batshit nuts, and somehow managed to post to ARS every 2-3 minutes for at least 48 hours before crashing.

Like Barbara Schwarz, he seems to have segued out of ARS into his own little world of blog.
  26. Ogsonofgroo Member

O good lord.......
    Lmfao! Hey, they were having a potty!!!

Its a frikken plot I tells ya!

*facepalm/jpg*
  27. AnonFrenzy Member

Scientology destroy lifes all the time... but that will over soon... scientology will down :cool:
  28. the anti Member

no, it's still gong to be a long battle. not everything can fall so fast
  29. Anonymous Member

I haven't seen this point made:

Now David Miscavige has nobody else to blame for all the things going wrong with scientology. He previously could (falsely) point the finger at Anonymous but now that he's declared victory that option is closed to him.
  30. eddieVroom Member

bump.
  31. Orson Member

Apparently NewStatesman in Australia didn't get their IAS magazine in time to prevent this:

New Statesman - Winner: Anonymous

Of course, the media can't ever quite figure us out. Also, worst Guy Fawkes mask ever!
  32. Rockyj Member

Which ONLY makes him look more like a lying fucktard...excellent point!
  33. Anonymous Member

Oh snap know he's responding to you... He's just made it personal...
  34. Anonymous Member

lol, not a Scilon. I'm just someone who sees past the "We already won! The CoS is dead!" which is really just speculation.

The way I see it, the CoS is far from finished. There are still plenty of scilons out there, and there are fewer and fewer anons protesting (which is a natural result of time passing and people getting bored/not seeing results soon enough).

But nothing erks me more than seeing the people who post "We don't need to protest anymore since the CoS is so dead now because of us."

I'm skeptical about how much effect Anonymous has really had. That's all. I would like to be proven wrong.

Again, DM can say things like "we defeated Anonymous" because from the scientologists' perspectives it looks true.

BTW, the word "data" is not exclusive to scispeak. Tinfoil much?
  35. Anonymous Member

A perfect storm that will have to keep storming for at least ten more years, the way I see it.

All roads lead down a 10+ year path, as far as I can tell.

The governmental/political intervention path will not bring down the CoS worldwide for another ten years, assuming the governments in the Western world decide to take the CoS on in the way that Australia may end up doing (depending on how things turn out there). The governmental road is a slow one.

Add to that the rate at which Scilons blow the cult, and it doesn't get much better.

If we, through some miracle (which I don't think anyone is expecting), could get the numbers of anons protesting at each org to double or triple, and get every org covered, and protest more frequently, that's the only way I could see this being over in less than ten years. It's much easier to ignore a few SPs outside your walls every now and then than it is to ignore 20+ SPs at every org several times a month.

I want to believe that the CoS is on it's last leg, but I don't see the evidence tat it is.

For those of you hardy enough to keep the battle going on for the next ten years of your lives, many props to you.

In any case, mark my words. I'm going to call it now:

The Church of Scientology will not be dead for another ten years, at the very, very least.
  36. OTBT Member

Jonathon is still a fucking idiot, madly posting incomprehensible crap to ars, just like Roadrunner, one of my perennial favorite mindfucked scilons.

Hey RR, how's M&M treating you?

Still an illegal pc?

Go fuck yourself.

Yes, this post will be domed

< shrug >
  37. Anonymous Member

Not sure who RR is.

Why does skepticism towards anonymous' effects always arouse such tinfoilery?
  38. Anonymous Member

Quite possibly. It's difficult to say with any certainty, it's all speculative and much depends on unknown factors such as how soon the expense of maintaining appearances overtake the available resources, the organizations own reactions to desperate conditions and the extent to which governments finally tire of the bullshit. As much as I'd love to see an overnight implosion (which is always a possibility), I'll settle for a slow and steady decline. The one thing that I can't picture is any sort of resurgence. Dreams of planetary clearing are off the table, already, and for good.

Theres no question that individual scientologists are going to be around for quite some time to come. Personally, I couldn't care less what they're doing with the cans so long as they're not a threat to the public at large.
  39. Anonymous Member

Scientology is essentially the grandaddy of self-help scams, complete with scriptural requirements to function as shills. It came into fashion, it can (and will) go out of fashion.

Crowds can just turn on you, like Frankenstein.

I do believe that David Miscavige is acutely aware of this.
  40. Anonymous Member

Who said that? Dox pls.

And wouldn't people who felt that not bother to post? So, I guess my response is:
    View attachment cool_story_bro_ism_tshirt-p235474010198258378qzj3_