Customize

disposed of quietly and without sorrow

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by Anonymous, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

re: disposed of quietly and without sorrow

You are wrong. I know of a couple of users that still have a perma ban, but then I would need to bring LE into this, and we don't need that drama (or do we).
  2. Anonymous Member

OP's last baww:

Its not a necessary site feature. It never was.
    But its one that has helped many of us to feel confident in the moderators' actions.

Are the bans justified? Almost always.
    Its been great that we haven't had to take that on faith...

moving from evidence-based to faith-based trust, is a small step backward.
    (small because modmins have done a pretty good job of not fucking us in the pooper so far)
  3. chrisanon Member

No, no, no, you have to read the rest! MSW was totally the funniest shit ever seen on these here internets. You could never predict the way this one went. I'm serious. Guns and helicopters were involved. (Real helicopters, not that stupid dongcopter thing.)

It's a bad 70s movie at the MSW stage. At TheBitch stage, it would be the #1 reality TV show of all time. I mean, people would miss season-end of American Idol to watch it.

Look up TheBitch and continue in your research. Say, maybe the last week of February, 2009 through mid-March. There's a compilation thread.

You won't be disappointed.
  4. WTF Member

Best evidence for avoiding intervention from "socialwerkerz" I can think of...

Unmedicated bipolar (severe PTSness) at its worst.

Your "mental health" system awaits you...
  5. re: disposed of quietly and without sorrow

Um, preop transexual who was out of work, just lost his/her girlfriend, nutcase, threatened & implied suicide multiple times, got upset that we didn't do what she said, & eventually ended up getting mandatory help from the state.

She would go through periods of semi-sanity mixed with absolutely incomprehensible delusional rants. As far as I am concerned it isn't a laughing matter when someone is so far off in left field. This wasn't a healthy place (especially the Thunderdome) for someone so far out of touch with reality. Bottom line is that she got help and I seriously hope she is doing better now.
  6. Anonymous Member

She's still here, you know.
  7. Anon123456 Member

i wanna see her dick then.
  8. chrisanon Member

She was a complete lulzcow. Even the moralfags couldn't take her.

Given that she threatened, with great seriousness, to sue everyone who helped her, I have no sympathy whatsoever. She doesn't have to say thank you, but she doesn't have to make threats, either.

Just because someone's insane doesn't mean she has to take it out on people who in some cases doxed themselves in order to get her the help that no one else was going to get her because she's so batshit crazy that even other social workers couldn't stand her.

Laugh and enjoy the madness.

And GO, you left out the Bahamas, the Department of Homeland Security, EvanDidler, and AIDS. And ChristianlySkeptical. And the Maoris.

It's interesting that people who advertise themselves as not nice and not your friend were the ones who were there for her.
  9. Anontacular Member

Have a hot cuppa. Relax.

winackbarepicftw.jpg
  10. chrisanon Member

I gotta tell you, and you, if you're her, that I saw a post a few days ago that really sounded like her.

(cue Twilight Zone theme.)

She's containing herself, it seems. But when she starts feeling suicidal again, I'd advise her to melt down on a different forum.
  11. MrAnonV Member

just wondering why there isn't a "reason for ban" explanation on a profile that has been banned anymore. I know most of them are for spam, but it's still nice to know why a profile has been banned.

so i ask a question and post it in the chit chat forum, and it gets transfered to this trolled topic?!?!?!?!?!?! i'm speechless
  12. TinyDancer Member

/facepalm

Did you not read the OP' explanation properly? The OP is NOT resurrecting any question or debate about the banning of AnonMSW. He/she is simply using the user page of the AnonMSW account as evidence that what used to be available to users (the reason for banning) is now not available. That is all. The OP explained that s/he could have used other notorious permabanned accounts instead/as well. LE springs to mind. But why bother when the AnonMSW one is the perfect illustration. The OP did not say AnonMSW was the only permabanned account.

I have no problem with the OP.
  13. Anonymous Member

I go to be bed when this site shuts down at 3:30.

See you all in a week ;) Hopefully.
  14. Anonymous Member

TRY REPLACING TROLLS WITH JEWS AND YOU WILL FIND YOU ARE A NA- *GODWINNED*
  15. re: disposed of quietly and without sorrow

IT'S TOO LATE NOW OSHIIIII

4318108717_45eca4c823_o.jpg
  16. sue Administrator

Re: disposed quietly and without sorrow

HZBanInformation in Profile - vBulletin.org Forum

Read that fucking thread, someone else had the same problem a year ago when moving users to another usergroup.
    Which guess what

Everyones primary usergroup was changed no so long ago from "registered" to "real wwp user" registered being the temporary group with captcha's and no signatures. This all to mitigate spam.

I'll try to find which usergroup setting is preventing this plugin from working.

As soon as this is fixed. I'll come back to this thread, and the fucking cancer will all be able to enjoy viewing their ban status. gtfo.
    You could have had the decency of submitting a report when you noticed this bug "hey guys things are broken" without the tendentious "baww mods are evil, admins are sekrit club baaaaaw". protip : If anything were to happen in secret it is because of people like you.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

Re: disposed of quietly and without sorrow

I <3 [IMG]
  18. Re: disposed of quietly and without sorrow

MY GIF WAS CENSORD OMG MODS R CENSORING BOTH BANSTATS AND IMGS

brb making thread
  19. sue Administrator

Problem should be solved.

Now onto reading through the threads and ridding the boards of agent provocateurs and paranoid tinfoil hat wearers.
  20. Mutante Member

ITT: bad people
    • Like Like x 1
  21. TinyDancer Member

Yeah, sorry about that, but it gives me a migraine and I know we have epileptic members here.

I think you're coping really well, though.
  22. sue Administrator

Well i am a bit disappointed here, this was such a big and important issue. Which should be fixed for atleast 10 minutes now. I would have expected a lot of comments similar to "YESSSSSSS it works again, whooohooo".

So yeah, anyone seeing ban reasons now ? Anyone NOT seeing them ? (its a usergroup thing).
  23. Plups Member

Thanks for fixing it sue.
  24. ARC Member

WOOOHOO

Thanks sue.

Thanks for not listening to this guys. Next time somebody has a technical question I'm just going to close the thread while we wait for an admin to address it.
  25. Re: disposed of quietly and without sorrow

This is why we can't have nice things.

P.S. I can see banstats so I assume it works.
  26. Anonymous Member

I say we protest the bans.

In b4 someone registers whyweprotestwhyweprotest.net
  27. Plups Member

I lol'd.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Re: disposed of quietly and without sorrow

Perhaps. At least she is keeping herself under some bounds of control. And I hope she is keeping up with therapy. Being a Pre-op transsexual is rough enough as it is.
  29. Anonymous Member

Thanks for fixing it and ending this madness. I am sad to see the last two bans, though. :-/

Also,

[IMG]
  30. Zak McKracken Member

I am (OP) not at all disappointed.
    Because this thread brought

plups!!!!!!!1111 1111onnennenneone

back to us again :)

<3

hi plups!
  31. grebe Member

Oh sorry. I went to the AnonMSW thread from a link here. The WTF was so severe I completely forgot about your request before I posted.

Seems the admin thing is fixed and a few people will be getting some nice new socks. Everyone is happy, eh?

Today, because I was promised lulz, I invested moar time in getting to the bottom of MSW. I got up to the part where Herro says,
    Then I ran out of steam.

Let me just say this: I completely understand wwp.net's knee-jerk, phobic reaction to low probability speculation --aka "the moonbat."

Completely.
  32. Anonymous Member

Re: disposed quietly and without sorrow

PMS much?
  33. WTF Member

Mods/admins: thank you for fixing the invisible whatever--I didn't look and didn't care but apparently it was a concern for others.

Thank you for doing a job that I would not want to do.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. MeganonOT8 Member

^^^ THIS to the 100thpowah!!

LOL'ed Hard too!!

i am such a b/tard... i just figured out y the thread was called wat its called
  35. Anon123456 Member

i still dont understand why anyone gave a shit about this.
  36. TinyDancer Member

Much appreciated.

WTF, you too.
  37. Smurf Member

Jessica Chandler is a 46-year old tranny kook from Phoenix, AZ who graduated from the Babbles Schwarz School of Lunacy. She has posted on various boards under different names, including J. Oshkenazi (AnonMSW).

Like Babbles, if you question her mental state, she runs off on a prolonged, conspiracy-laden campaign of jibber-jabber to prove to the world she is the sole sane person on planet Earth.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/264-usa-central-mountain/phoenix-az-anyone-41045/2/
  38. Anonymous Member

I can think of one b& member whose given b& reason is (supposedly) not accurate, and was actually b& due to mod agenda

protip: saddo
  39. ARC Member

Saddo accused me and other mods of lying about why he was banned, and then he admitted that he was banned for doxxing an anon. Sure it was a disruptive fucktard of an anon, an anti-chanology bawwwbaby, and saddo might have been let back in if he showed some genuine remorse - as in understanding why it was wrong to do it, but it sort of deteriorated into ego drama from there. Sad to see him go, but unfortunately the ban reason was genuine.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.