Customize

Did Dr. Murray Kill Michael Jackson?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Demented LRH, Sep 29, 2011.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

Raw Video: Jackson's Doctor Sentenced to 4 Years

Published on Nov 29, 2011 by AssociatedPress

Jackson family and lawyers react to Conrad Murray sentence

Uploaded by telegraphtv on Nov 29, 2011
  2. Char. Limit Member

How do you deliver so much information so quickly?
  3. The Wrong Guy Member

Mostly by subscribing to many good YouTube channels and following many interesting people on Twitter.
  4. Char. Limit Member

Well, I don't know if I have that kind of dedication, so I'll have to settle for thanking you for all you do!
    • Like Like x 2
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

Thanks! I appreciate it. And I'm glad to help.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Smurf Member

7. Demented LRH Member

Although Dr. Murray’s sentence is 4 years, the Sheriffs Department already announced that he will spend 2 years in jail due to the jail overcrowding.
  8. Originality Member

He was a shitty doctor, and in his actions he killed Michael Jackson. Intentially or unintentially.
  9. Demented LRH Member

I do not like Dr. Murray, either, I think that he is not qualified to be a doctor. But, in the interest of fairness, I must say that some of his former patients defended him at the trial.
  10. Prior to his death Jackson probs would have defended him in court too,
  11. Anonymous Member

I don't know how a man like him might fare in jail though.
  12. Not qualified before he was MJ's Dr. or because of what he did to cause his death?
  13. Originality Member

What he did to cause his death. Either he doesn't know how to be a doctor or he didn't care about saving MJ's life.
  14. Demented LRH Member

He was using Propofol outside the hospital, which shows poor qualifications.
  15. Didn't you learn how to word clear..........
  16. He was earning big bucks keeping a wealthy nutter happy, trouble was he got caught up in the nuttiness and forgot he was a doctor
    • Like Like x 1
  17. The Wrong Guy Member

Dr. Conrad Murray Ordered to Testify in Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Lawsuit | TMZ.com

Katherine Jackson is getting her way ... a judge just ordered Dr. Conrad Murray to spill the beans in her wrongful death lawsuit against AEG.

According to legal docs, Mrs. Jackson wants Murray to testify about comments he made in his documentary, in which Murray said an AEG honcho told him, Jackson was on "death skid row" and AEG owned "the toilet paper he wipes his ass with" and "the fuckin' popsicles that his children are sucking on" and "if he doesn't get the show done he's over."

Mrs. Jackson thinks Murray's comments will help convince a jury AEG played fast and loose with her son's life, and that they happily hired the reckless doctor to care for him.

Murray fought the subpoena for his depo, but now he'll have to take the oath next month.

From www.tmz.com/2013/02/21/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-aeg-wrongful-death-lawsuit-katherine-jackson/
    • Like Like x 1
  18. The Wrong Guy Member

Michael Jackson's Doctor, Arnold Klein - Arrest Warrant Issued | TMZ.com

Dr. Arnold Klein, the dermatologist to the stars who was best friends with Michael Jackson and injected him with powerful drugs, has a warrant out for his arrest.

As you know, Klein has plummeted from grace after MJ's death. TMZ broke a number of stories, revealing that the Doc injected MJ with Demerol scores of times in the months leading to his death. He also used multiple aliases for MJ in prescribing meds.

Klein, who has now filed for bankruptcy, failed to turn over more than 100 pieces of wildly expensive artwork as well as a 2001 Ferrari Spyder to the bankruptcy trustee.

The judge has now ordered the U.S. Marshals to arrest Klein and send him to the federal pokey until he turns over the goods.

As for the artwork, it includes pieces by Andy Warhol (including the famous Marilyn Monroe), Robert Graham, David Hockney, Roy Lichtenstein, Claes Oldenburg, Renoir, Rodin and Toulouse-Lautrec.

Klein tells TMZ, "It's bullshit, it's fraud. Have them come arrest me."

Art is in the eye of the beholder, and the beholder is in deep shit.

From www.tmz.com/2013/02/21/michael-jackson-doctor-arnold-klien-arrest-warrant-art-ferrari-jail/
    • Like Like x 2
  19. The Wrong Guy Member

Arnie Klein Sings Like Canary -- I'll Tell You Where I Stashed the Artwork | TMZ.com

He talked a big game, but Arnie Klein folded like a cheap suit when authorities came banging on his door this morning ready to arrest him unless he told officials where to find his expensive (missing) art collection, TMZ has learned.

We broke the story: a warrant was issued for Klein's arrest after he allegedly failed to turn over more than 100 pieces of wildly expensive artwork as well as a 2001 Ferrari Spider to the bankruptcy trustee after he filed for bankruptcy in 2011.

A rep for the U.S. Marshals Service tells TMZ deputies went down to Klein's home in Palm Springs, CA to arrest him this morning, when Klein suddenly felt the urge to spill his guts.

We're told Klein (Michael Jackson's former doctor) informed the deputies exactly where to find the art and the Ferrari -- so officials decided not to arrest him because they felt he was cooperative.

As for the artwork, it includes pieces by Andy Warhol (including the famous Marilyn Monroe), Robert Graham, David Hockney, Roy Lichtenstein, Claes Oldenburg, Renoir, Rodin and Toulouse-Lautrec.

If Klein's information turns out to be legit, we're told he'll stay out of jail - for now.

www.tmz.com/2013/02/26/arnie-klein-art-us-marshal-service-jail-arrest-palm-springs/
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  22. The Wrong Guy Member

Conrad Murray to Take the 5th In Katherine Jackson Lawsuit Against AEG | TMZ

Sounds a little weird, but Conrad Murray -- who has already been convicted and serving time for killing Michael Jackson -- will exercise his 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination in Katherine Jackson's lawsuit against AEG.

Michael's mom is suing AEG, claiming the company negligently hired and supervised Murray, which resulted in her son's death. Katherine has subpoenaed Murray to explain his arrangement with AEG.

Sources connected with the case tell TMZ ... Murray's lawyer, Valerie Wass, will file legal docs ... arguing she is appealing Murray's conviction, and if it's overturned it's likely he'd be re-tried. If that happens, what he says could still be used against him, so Wass wants Murray to keep his trap shut.

It's pretty crazy, since Murray has already served almost a year-and-a-half. By the time his case is appealed, he'll probably be out.

Murray was scheduled to be deposed on Monday, but that has now been canceled.

From www.tmz.com/2013/03/17/conrad-murray-fifth-amendment-self-incrimination-michael-jackson-aeg-katherine-jackson/
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

Jackson family still hunting money.
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

Conrad Murray - Sings Like a (Dying) Canary Over Michael Jackson's Death | TMZ.com

Conrad Murray has broken his silence about NOT testifying in the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial, and he did it by SINGING on live TV.

Murray, who is serving a 4-year sentence for killing MJ, called into Anderson Cooper 360 moments ago from jail. At first he sang the same old tune, insisting he was innocent and in the process of appealing the case.

But then he did something really, really weird: belting out his version of "The Little Boy That Santa Claus Forgot" (better sung by Nat King Cole)!

Continued at www.tmz.com/2013/04/02/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-anderson-cooper-aeg-lawsuit/
  25. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

You know... It seems like this clusterfuck never will die and stay dead. Every time I turn around it seems some new fresh faggotry is coming out of the MJ camp or the Murray camp.

If they really wanted big bucks, all they'd have to do is remove what little is left of MJ's innards and replace it with animatronics. They could go on tour and nobody would have known the difference. Considering a vast part of MJ was plastic and silicone, it wouldn't have taken that long to have completed.
  26. RightOn Member

oh I thought they already did that. tee hee
  27. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Disney could have bought him and put him on the Pirates of the Caribbean display. Then again, that may be too much scare to put in the ride... However, the scary part is they still could do it.
  28. RightOn Member

:)
    • Like Like x 1
  29. The Wrong Guy Member

Conrad Murray: Leave Me Out of Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Suit, Or Face Destruction | TMZ.com

Dr. Conrad Murray believes his testimony in Michael Jackson's wrongful death lawsuit would lead to catastrophic consequences for one side -- and he's not saying which -- so it's best to leave him the hell alone.

Murray made the veiled threat last night in a bizarre, rambling voicemail he left on a friend's machine -- obtained by TMZ -- and you have to hear it to believe it.

The doc who's serving time for manslaughter says, "If I am compelled to speak [in court] I can cause one party or the other to experience the impact of an immediate seismic shock" resulting in "a total and complete debacle" for both sides.

Continued at
    www.tmz.com/2013/04/03/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-wrongful-death-lawsuit-voicemail-recording/
  30. Frm

31. The Wrong Guy Member

32. grebe Member

OMG the Beau Griffis confoose-a-cat ploy.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. The Wrong Guy Member

Michael Jackson's Doctor Arnie Klein WANTED - Arrest Warrant Issued | TMZ

Michael Jackson's doctor, Arnie Klein, is being hunted down by the U.S. Marshals, and when he's found, he'll be arrested and dragged into court.

According to new documents obtained by TMZ, Klein apparently failed to show up in court for his bankruptcy case, so the trustee could grill him about his assets that might be subject to seizure to satisfy his debts. So today the bankruptcy judge directed the Marshals to arrest Arnie and haul his butt into court.

<snip>

Klein famously shot MJ up with Demorol scores of times in the months leading up to his death.

www.tmz.com/2013/04/24/michael-jacksons-doctor-arnie-klein-bankruptcy-arrest-warrant/
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

I want that art collection.
  35. Anonymous Member

36. Anonymous Member

Waah.jpg
    Lichtenstein
  37. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. The Wrong Guy Member

Conrad Murray Still Accepts No Responsibility for Michael Jackson's Death | TMZ

Dr. Conrad Murray is once again speaking out from jail (but not singing this time) -- still proclaiming his innocence in the death of Michael Jackson -- and says he has hopes of practicing medicine again some day.

Murray called in to the "Today" show this morning live from jail and said he is sorry that Jackson died, but he still maintains he is in no way responsible for his death. Murray is sticking to his story that Jackson administered the fatal dose of Propofol himself.

More, and an audio clip, at www.tmz.com/2013/04/26/conrad-murray-michael-jackson-appeal/
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Dirtbag with a MD
    He killed Michael Jackson. The only question now is what can be proved about the company Michael Jackson was working for. The medical aspect of the case is interesting. Talented pedophiles not so much.
  40. The Wrong Guy Member

Michael Jackson trial: Singer's family prepare 250 emails between tour executives as they launch $41-billion lawsuit | Mail Online

Hundreds of private emails detailing Michael Jackson’s dramatic deterioration in his final days will play a key role in a £26.5billion ($41billion) wrongful death trial beginning today in Los Angeles.

The messages sent by executives at AEG, the US entertainment giant behind the star’s doomed comeback tour, reveal the 50-year-old singer’s turmoil as he struggled with his health and inner demons to prepare for the lucrative concerts.

Opening statements begin this morning in the case being brought by Jackson's mother and his three children, who claim AEG was liable in the June 25, 2009 tragedy.

The trial, expected to last up to three months, could include testimony from Jackson’s two older children, Prince Michael, 16, and Paris, 14, as well as celebrity witnesses including Diana Ross, Prince and the singer’s two ex-wives, Lisa Marie Presley and Debbie Rowe.

Continued at
    www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2316525/Michael-Jackson-trial-Singers-family-prepare-250-emails-tour-executives-launch-26-5bn-lawsuit.html