Customize

Did Dr. Murray Kill Michael Jackson?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Demented LRH, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Demented LRH Member

Dr. Murray is accused of involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson. It appears that the good doctor was trying to cover up his tracks. Is he guilty as charged?
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

4. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

The only question should be:

Should Dr. Murray get a medal for any involvement for killing that pedo?

Otherwise:

d5bc3fea-4eca-4827-b3b6-4c5d93b73416.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  5. xenubarb Member

I remember that this "doctor" tried to give CPR with Jackson still on the bed. Anyone who has taken that course knows that this is Doin It Rong. You need a hard surface. Doc shoulda known that.
    Doc shoulda put him on the floor for CPR.
    Doc prolly killed that weirdo freako.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Anonymous Member

D.A Cooley "Evidence concerning Nation of Islam is Irrelevant
    http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=4859

8. Smurf Member

9. Anonymous Member

I feel bad for the stupid doctor. That loony paedophile would have killed himself at some point anyways.
    By the way- do you guys remember South Park episode with Michael Jackson? It was brilliant.
  10. Smurf Member

Here's the Spanish version. Can't find the English one.

The tribute video:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

^^^^ LOL Smurf. I think it's French. I loved it how throgout the episode Michael Jackson kept on saying "no, they are just ignorant, it's ignorance".
  12. Chipshotz Member

Whatever
  13. How does it go?

And not a single f..........I can't be bothered
  14. Demented LRH Member

Update:
    yesterday a paramedic said that Murray did not tell him that Jackson was using Provafol. Things are not looking good for the doctor.
  15. xenubarb Member

Also yesterday, security guard said when he entered MJ's room, the good doctor was doing one-armed CPR on him while he was laying on the bed.

One-handed CPR on a bed? The first thing they teach you besides airway etc. is to make sure the person is lying on a hard surface like a floor. Bed mattress offers no resistance. So, these two CPR failures are kind of like symptoms that this doctor got his ducat out of Cracker Jacks.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. The Wrong Guy Member

17. Triumph Member

like Father like Son
    http://www.showbiz411.com/2011/09/29/conrad-murrays-bad-doctoring-like-father-like-son

====

Michael Amir Williams, assistant

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/.../8795410/Conrad-Murray-trial-key-players.html
    Jackson's Chief of Staff & NoI security testifies
    http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/130701658.html
    351wgug.gif
    cream with a cherry on top
  18. pooks Member

Per Marty, it's a DM's fault.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Yes, he did.
  20. LocalSP Member

The good Dr. should have said yes he did it because he new Jackson was a Pedo and that he knew that the courts couldn't stop him so he did. No jury would convict him.
  21. Anonymous Member

Some juries would and some wouldn't.
  22. Anonymous Member

The doctor is without a chance in hell. Even if he hadn't committed malpractice in 1000000000 different ways. The Jacksons are mad. Look out.
  23. Demented LRH Member

Putting aside Michael's fascination with the boys, I must say that Murray is a very bad doctor -- there were complains from his former patients about the lack of proper treatment.
  24. Triumph Member

Dr Murray ..is one of hundreds of vultures who were picking at the Caracas.....
    Louis Farrakahn's son in-Law Leonard Muhammad

running his business affairs for around 5 years with swarms of NOI bodyguards and personal assistants and Nanny from the NOI...
    in lockstep....grabbing whatever they could....
    (they were renting the house he died in for $15,000 a month and charging Michael around $60,000)

inb4thejewskilledmichaeljackson

http://www.rickross.com/reference/nationofislam/nationofislam38.html

the Shady business people and Lawyers...past and present ..were in on the feeding frenzy ...and still are...
    (selling off his possessions to service his Debt taking their commission off the top)
    (leveraging his song catalogs against debt ....pocketing grotesque commissions for doing the deals)

the Jackson Family...Joe...Jermaine....Randy...La Toya...etc .all had their hand in his pockets....(only Janet not in on the sharkfest )
    Michael was the family cash cow...the Jacksons will kick scratch and bite to get their share....
    a fucked up dysfunctional family if there ever was one...

MJ was getting hosed by anyone and everyone.....

the Good Dr was drugging the piss out of him....made it easier for all the vultures to pick him clean...

Dr Murray Is a head on a pike...Is he guilty?... more than likely....
    -----
    bet McSavage is pissed he didn't get his cut when he had his mits in the cookie jar
    when Lisa Marie failed to KSW

the best Davy can hope for now Is the the NOI goons spend their Ill gotten MJ gains on their Bridge..
  25. eddieVroom Member

It's been thirty years since I was a lousy Combat Medic, and even I remember that much.

My read on Dr. Murray: A jackass with a crackerjack box diploma from some third-world shithole.

edit: I spent some time touring the medical school in Ann Arbor, Michigan (was being offered free medical school), and they told me this joke: What do we call our "D" students? Doctor!
  26. Anonymous Member

In 1980, two years after first visiting Houston and getting a chance to introduce himself to his father, Conrad Murray returned to Texas to enroll at Texas Southern University, where in just three years he graduated magna cum laude with a degree in pre-medicine and biological sciences. From there, Murray followed in his father's footsteps and attended the primarily African-American Meharry Medical College in Nashville, Tennessee.
    Upon graduating Maharre, Murray enrolled for additional training at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota and then completed his residency at Loma Linda University Medical Center in California. Other training stints followed; he studied at the University of Arizona on a Cardiology Fellowship, and landed back in California, where he eventually worked as the associate director for the interventional cardiology fellowship-training program at Sharp Memorial Hospital in San Diego.
    http://www.biography.com/people/dr-conrad-murray-481814
  27. eddieVroom Member

WTF?.. lol

Inconceivable!

vizzini.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Demented LRH Member

Update: no Jackson fingerprints were discovered on the Propafol vials meaning that the defense team’s contention that he administered the fatal dose to himself is false.
  29. veravendetter Member

More black on black killing; so sad.
  30. Anonymous Member

He wore gloves.
  31. Glove.
    • Like Like x 5
  32. RightOn Member

touche!
  33. Michael was White.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. pedrofcuk Member

Elvis killed him, accompanied by Lord Lucan riding Shergar.
    • Like Like x 4
  35. Smurf Member

Prosecutors have done an excellent job proving that Murray kept Jackson thoroughly medicated to insure that he be able to perform for his concert tour.. with a mixture of drugs, including Propofol, a sedation agent used primarily in emergency rooms. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propofol.

More audiotapes of Michael Jackson speaking, while under the influence of medication, were played in court today. A DEA agent said the audiotapes were taken from Conrad Murray's iPhone. Question is... why was Murray recording Jackson when he was under the influence?

FYI- those in Southern California that have cable with Time Warner can watch the live court proceedings on Channel 139.
  36. Anonymous Member

He died for the same reason Hendrix died.

Worth more dead than alive to those with business interests tied up in him.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. veravendetter Member

38. xenubarb Member

Sounds like something drove him off the rails. Drug use, maybe? Only his hair sample knows for sure!
  39. Anonymous Member