Customize

Dept of Homeland Security Investigation

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by dekrot, Sep 17, 2009.

1. dekrot Member

Dept of Homeland Security Investigation

I'm hoping for some help here. The[STRIKE] State Dept[/STRIKE] DHS has agreed to investigate the human trafficking issue within the CoS. They need info regarding where the "hole" is or mock prison cell. AND are there people currently being held there? Has anyone been held there in the past? If you have been held against your will or know of anyone currently there please PM me. Thanks for everyones help.

[mod]
    [/mod]
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: US State Dept Investigation

Oh shi-
  3. Re: US State Dept Investigation

Oh shi- is right. Get the fuck on this, this could hurt them big time.
  4. timthephoto Member

in on the first page of epic
  5. A.Non Hubbard Member

If you haven't, get in touch with Marc Headley (for reliable information, and request he speak to the State Department) and Marty Rathbun (for recent information, and encourage him to come forth).

Interesting that the State Department was handed the task of our recommendation in the Citizen's Briefing Book project. I guess the government feels that's the cult's weakest leg: no firearms like with WACO, no sexual abuse with children like the FLDS.
  6. Anonymous Member

Hate to be the party-pisser, but dox or gtfo.
  7. TomVorm Member

The "hole" may be the "SP Hall", which is said to be on Gold Base near Hemet, CA, and reportedly holds a number of former executives.

That may be a different matter from the claims of human trafficking, which generally involves claims of mis-use (or fraud) of Religious Visas, the confiscation of passports, and low or no pay offered for staff work.

Places to encounter foreign-born staff include around the HGB/Big Blue complex and Sea Org dorms in Hollywood, CA, and the Fort Harrison Hotel in Clearwater, Florida.

Additional research may turn up court cases tied to this matter, like the "Artur Solomonyan" criminal prosecution and others.
  8. Anonymous Member

Because an agent from the state department will write a personal letter requesting dox from us in the first place that OP would lovingly have scanned and uploaded for you.

OP told us the overburdened State Department asked us for help in shutting down the cult. Even if he's lying, we have shit load of fresh dox in one spot.
  9. Anonymous Member

Refer them to Rathbun:

DM: YSCOHB Moving On Up a Little Higher

/thread
  10. Anonymous Member

Any news on this front?
  11. Outside-in Member

There are several foreign born people working at big blue that when asked if they had their passports just did a nervous laugh and disappeared into the building.

Suspicious you betcha.
  12. lokimotion Member

Bump for great justice!
  13. dekrot Member

Okay, so I spelled duped wrong.

Anyway, I have only been researching this cult for about 4 months. I am finding that I had to go to the top to get something done. The FBI was useless. So my good friend with Homeland Security has hooked me up with the state dept. Thanks to that person, people are listening. I have tried to contact Marty, but haven't heard back yet. And yes, I did send GB $500. I am a retired Marine and am shocked that this cult is getting away with murder and had to get involved.
  14. Anonymous Member

Send the SD Marty's email address. There's a higher likelihood of communications if they talk directly.
  15. mrfyde Member

I have to agree with this post. ^

As much as I would like for someone who has only been here for a few months to have been lurking us or working with the state dept. I am surprised that the current State Dept would get involved.

I have contacted the State department and they only gave me the number of the Human trafficking hot-line and the people I was allowed to speak to didn't even know what human trafficking was. The HT hot line is a non profit organization that takes donations and has to fight for government funding.
  16. Anonymous Member

Unfortunately Berry is too busy wasting his time with trivial cases involving AO and AGP. Sorry OP
  17. Optimisticate Member

Almost jumped the gun (had a nice cold shower, thanks TD) but how can a fairly new noob go from lol lulz to "I've got the state department on line one"?
  18. OHSHI Member

<---
  19. Anonymous Member

Can you furnish a litlle more info?
    My troll detector is tingling.
  20. 3rdMan Member

Ex Scientologist Message Board <<<Check here if your looking for victims of Co$ human trafficking.
  21. TinyDancer Member

Cold showers. That's what I do. ;)
  22. Anonymous Member

Lawyers are very capable of handling more than two cases at one time.
  23. AnonyMary Member

You go from this

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/991608-post1/

to this:

No dox on either? How can you expect anyone to trust what you say without proof of some sort?

If your connection is credible, send the name and phone to OTBT, who researchs human rights violations. OTBT is credible.
  24. Anonymous Member

Here's an idea - probably dumb.

When we get info requests like this, why don't we JUST SET UP A WIKI PAGE, and use the thread and the page to collate 'evidence' relating to the specific aspect there.

That way, we build in one place, a collection of 'evidence' and references to 'the hole'

Everyone wins?
  25. Sponge Member

26. Anonymous Member

It's a fair question, but in this instance nobody needs to trust the OP. Anybody who wants to tell their story to the State Dept can either get a contact from the OP (using an intermediary if necessary) or provide the OP with contact details to be passed to the SD (again, the contact details of an intermediary, if necessary). Just choose an intermediary you trust [eg Larry Brennan, Graham Berry, Marc Headley...] and away you go.
  27. Anonymous Member

Thank you for what you are doing. Please don't mind the "DOX OR GTFO" knee-jerk hecklers.

===

The rest of you lot: Did you ever see "Six Degrees of Separation"? Don't be so astonished if someone has connections in high and/or useful places. I myself am "one degree" from Hitler, Mussolini, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton and a bunch of other ne'er-do-wells.

Also, there is a time and a place for "DOX OR GTFO." When someone new-ish is gathering basic information -- info that you can provide easily -- it is not helpful to challenge their intentions. Not even when you don't necessarily believe the bases on which the info is needed. Just provide the info, or don't, and bite your tongue. Either something will happen, or it won't.

"DOX OR GTFO" is better suited for e.g. HAY GAISE, TOM CRUISE JUST QUIT THE SCILONS AND ADMITTED HIS HOMOSEXUAL TENDENCIES

28. Anonymous Member

Giving the OP the info can't hurt so by all means do it. However I wouldn't expect to see any results. Even if somebody at the state department said, send me the info (and that may not even be true), that doesn't necessarily mean that "the state department is investigating." We see this all the time on WWP. Someone offers a federal agency info and some low level secretary dutifully agrees to receive the info- because they will basically accept anything that is offered. Then somehow that gets turned into "the state department is investigating scientology for human trafficing." Sorry, but history has taught me to expect precicely dick from this, and you shouldn't get your hopes up either. Besides, based on the info we have, any kind of human trafficing case against scientology is vert very weak. The feds aren't going to wast their time with that shit.
  29. AnonyMary Member

You minimize the importance of the information. If I had first hand information on Scilon human rights crimes, I would want a credible contact to reveal this damaging information to. OP is not known for being credible yet. I say exes should contact the names you mention only, or get the SD name and number, verify it and then call direct.
  30. Anonymous Member

NO. Dox or gtfo is important. This is the type of thing that could take people away from real projects they are working on.

With that logic you can believe David Miscavige when he says there are 8 million Scientologists and it is the fastest growing religion in the world, and that you should just keep on clearing the planet because it is almost cleared, and you can live your remaining lives in peace as soon as you drop your meat body.
  31. hotdog57 Member

Their is a RPF camps at big blue, at ASHO and A O.
    understand if you are at big blue notice little kids picking up trash or any one wearing black or rags,
    however most of them are under ground near the tunnels, that cross the street from ASHO to the other side A O, I believe.
    it,s dark in those tunnels and their are holding rooms vearey scarey to find.
    in 1979 or 1980 when I was on the E P F their I freaked out when I walked into a RPF camp ,
    finding my best friend wearing rags and hiding from me,
    I call his name but he ran from me,
    his name was danny and he looked like he had a mental break down,
    they are will watched and controled, and you can not talk to them,

and I have never seen or heard from danny after that day, so I all ways wonder what happened to him.
  32. Anonymous Member

No, because the majority of people here are not actually "working on projects." Also, the requested information would take about 5 minutes to provide and/or steer him to the right person.

Also, no, your example is not my logic. A guy asks a question on a message board, and says something that would be great if true, but one can't quite count on it. This is not the same as the leading midget of Scientology expounding the cult's top talking-points.

</derail>

33. Anonymous Member

This thread is full of aids and illiterate trolls.
    Dox or GTFO you illiterate cunts.
  34. dekrot Member

If YOU are the victim OR have credible evidence of people being held against their will, you can contact Caterina at 202-647-4000, she will take the info. But please do not contact her with hearsay evidence. That would only bog down the investigation and people may become discouraged. Thanks for all the info from everyone so far.
  35. Anonymous Member

Is there a direct number or just the number to the main switch board? And should people ask for her only by her first name ? I only ask because getting thru to the right person may be difficult with out a last name, as can be seen by their 2008 phone directory the State Department is a pretty big office.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/109698.pdf
  36. hotdog57 Member

Ever thing I said on this RPF camp is 1,000 percent true, it is my night mare and hard to live with.
    I have had dreams at night of freeing the RPF camps.
  37. Anonymous Member

That's what I said!
  38. Anonymous Member

That is the number of the main switchboard - About State Department
  39. Anonymous Member

Well then, if you have first hand knowledge, you should go to the authorities ASAP! That mean s As soon as Possible. God Speed.
  40. hotdog57 Member

IF their any thing I can do Anonymous We are Legion, you can bank on it..
    For the little I know frist hand..
    even if it was a long time ago it is still the truth,
    its hard for me to understand that are goverment is this big of a dummy or complete idiots.

I will never understand why the RPF camps were not closed down a long time ago.