Customize

Delphi Academy in Clearwater advertises

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Delphi Academy in Clearwater advertises

Arrived today, stuffed as an insert in The Flyer (in the mail).

45260465.jpg

DELPHI ACADEMY
    will cultivate your child's
    LOVE OF LEARNING!

• Safe Environment
    • Experienced and Caring Teachers
    • Small Classroom Sizes
    • Academic Excellence
    • Daily Extracurricular Activities
    • Preschool Through Ninth Grade

Year Round Enrollment
  2. xenubarb Member

Re: Delphi Academy in Clearwater advertises

"Delphi High School Coming Soon"

Gawd!

Parents should ask; "what qualifications do your teachers have?"

And if it's some kind of credential from a Scientology front set up to accredit Delphi teachers, they should spread the word so nobody falls for this substandard educational program.

BTW, thoughts have mass. That's what they'll be learning.
  3. 4Dlulz Member

I see, I see Anons handing out fliers explaining that applied scholastics actaully harms your kid. I see Anons telling parents that the school is a scilon front, the same scilons that made the downtown clearwater a ghost town.
  4. FUCK Member

hmm...
  5. Anonymous Member

Seriously...they use this as an example of their great teaching methods?

2r7okd5.jpg
  6. Anonymous Member

another sign of COS moving all operations to Fla??
    the sheep that relocate will need somewhere for their kids to go
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

ts;dr
  8. Anonymous Member

Latest "we need money" form letter.

Though the letter mentions "the school is doing quite well", what I've heard on the street is that many of the scilons have pulled their kids out of private school due to their economy. Even the letter says they're fundraising for an air conditioner. Hah!

Letter was sent to someone without school-age children who has never had a kid go to Delphi.

[IMG]
  9. Anonymous Member

10. adhocrat Member

"...as well as having our school mascot on the outside..."

I hope they remember to bring the mascot inside before they drive off...

Remember the Griswolds
  11. Anonymous Member

The Delphi's schools in the U.S. have remained open & active mostly due to the pressure & intimidation imposed on public Scios to enroll their children there. Makes sense.

The most dedicated Scientologist today is the 2nd generation Scientologist that was born & raised in the cult and knows nothing else. A perfect mid-fucked soldier for the cult.

The school's director is Colin Taufer, an OT-6 (last I heard)

Colin Taufer | Facebook

Other school officials:

Bettina Pope | Facebook

Carol Kirtley | Facebook

http://sunbiz.org/pdf/74740963.pdf
  12. Budd Member

Interesting how neither the flyer nor the letter mention Scientology, Dianetics, or LRH.
  13. Anonymous Member

Most scilons believe that they will be pressured to put their kids on psych drugs if they go to public schools. They firmly believe that "the psychs have infiltrated the school system".

For those scilons who cannot afford to send their kids to the scilon-private-schools, they try (ha ha... TRY!) to home school their kids.

I know one single-mother of 4 kids who officially had her kids enrolled as homeschooled... but she didn't do any. She left her 15 yr old daughter to teach the younger ones... if she just would.
  14. Holl Anon Member

They never have.
  15. Anonymous Member

A school with no air-conditioning in Clearwater, Florida?? Summer school must be a blast.
  16. Anonymous Member

They want a bus with AC.
  17. Re: Delphi Academy in Clearwater advertises

What a horribly written letter!

She obviously didn't get through her grammar-tech or spelling-tech courses. Better re-do those levels!
  18. Holl Anon Member

She could ask her son Alex to help her... except she shipped off to the Delphian School in Sheridan, Oregon.
  19. Re: Delphi Academy in Clearwater advertises

I hope one day we can get a parent interview on tape.
  20. RightOn Member

"If you know someone responsible and looking to work with children"

I wonder what kind of background check they do for potential workers or what qualifications they ask for? Or is it just a recruitment tactic?
    Oh someome PLEASE call and ask about the job! just sayin....
  21. xenubarb Member

She had me at "I see that you been receiving information about our school for a while now."

Scientology werks and it help peoples.
  22. Budd Member

This is worth at least a letter-to-the-editor of the newspapers in Clearwater, StPete, and Tampa... innocently asking if the Delphi Academy is related to Scientology/Dianetics, and then showing a bit of documentation.

That would bring it clearly out in the open for anybody who doesn't know already.
  23. Anonymous Member

How many schools have busses with TV screens, DVD player, high quality stereo and air conditioning as well as having our school mascot on the outside (hopefully painted), what a waste of money.
  24. anonymous612 Member

Yeah, but Delphi's size dictates that they really only need one of them, not a fleet like the average school.

Hell, Washburn Academy, one of the other scifag schools, is able to use a VAN.
  25. RightOn Member

me thinks this money would go towards something else or something cheaper.
    Just like their "Library campaign" that is suppossed to put LRH books in all the libraries.
    and of course they are not there.
  26. Anonymous Member

FIFT
  27. Holl Anon Member

I would wager that 95% of people in the Tampa-St. Pete-Clearwater area (having lived there myself) know precisely who Delphi is associated with.
  28. Triumph Member

I had a couple of questions regarding private school regulations.in Florida
    .so I did some google-fu

Florida school choice.org
    Office of Independent Education & Parental Choice
    Choosing a Private School in Florida
    and this

so the question would be is Delphi School SACS accredited?

they are completely unregulated by the State in florida..that Sux..
    I would say that it is the same for the diatary needs of the children as well.
  29. Did I miss the thread on this scandal? Should I lurk moar?

Randolph “Randy” Jackson, 28, was arrested on a felony complaint filed Feb. 13 charging him with a total of 20 counts of various sex crimes.
    Jackson is suspected of molesting five boys between the ages of 13 and 17 at various locations in Los Angeles, the prosecutor said. The complaint alleges the incidents occurred between November 2010 and January 2015
    Jackson took the helm of the Einstein Academy basketball program in 2014, after he was named Coach of the Year for the Omega League by his fellow coaches while he was at the Delphi Academy in Lake View Terrace. http://www.hometownstation.com/sant...-pleads-not-guilty-to-rape-molestation-148276
  30. DeathHamster Member

31. Quentinanon Member

It seems that criminal sexual conduct has become a secret scientology tradition beginning with L. Ron Hubbard himself.
  32. The charges involved six boys between the ages of 13 and 17 between November 2010 and January 2015.
    Delphi Academy Basketball Teams

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-school...w-terrace,ca)/basketball/previous_seasons.htm
    Varsity 2014-2015

Coach
    Randy Jackson
    Varsity 2013-2014
    Coach
    Randy Jackson
    Varsity 2012-2013
    Coach
    Randy Jackson
    Varsity 2011-2012
    Coach
    Randy Jackson
    Varsity 2010-2011
    Coach
    Randy Jackson
    Varsity 2006-2007
    Coach
    Beck Flanagan
  33. TAC

Guess who else was working at Delphi hand in hand alongside this serial pedophile? Michael Lewis, the father of Scientologist killer Johnny "bathsalt" Lewis. I'd like to know if any law enforcement has looked into his activities at Delphi.

“When you get a kid like Cole, it’s great for your feeder program,” said MICHAEL LEWIS, who was a Delphi assistant for Murray’s freshman year before taking over as head coach."

"For organizing that talent into a 19-6 sectional championship team, Lewis is the Small School Coach of the Year." http://usatodayhss.com/2013/delphis...-school-player-of-the-year-in-boys-basketball