Customize

December all Month, Washington DC Outreach Flyer Compaign

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by 3rdMan, Nov 30, 2011.

1. 3rdMan Member

Step 1)
    New Flyer Design

This needs to include tear-away tags for people to take with them. On the front is whyweprotest, on the back of the tags need to include instructions on how to check for events and network with other DC-related protesters.

Our flyer needs an awesome design.

Step 2)
    Public boards at supermarkets
    Public boards at community centers
    Public boards at restaurants, hobby shops, book stores, etc...

Post the flyers there.

Be you in Virginia, DC, or Maryland. I propose you find these places and post em!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

3. 3rdMan Member

I'm gonna work on the flyer. Though it might not be as spectacular as some graphic designs.
  4. MaidOfWin Member

I was planning to do a flashraid next Saturday the 10th but I don't know if I can drum up any interest and whoever posted the original idea may have taken it down (I can't find it anymore somehow). But I will totally put flyers up all over the damn place.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

6. MaidOfWin Member

7. Dragononymous Member

I've no idea if there's already a flyer made or not (as the idea was stated above),
    but if it ain't made yet or taking too much or whatever reason, you could use this one.
    97prg3.png

No-one likes links, so YES, it has to be this big for now.

mod edit: link updated
    • Like Like x 5
  8. 3rdMan Member

YOU SIR WIN AWESOMELY!
  9. Dragononymous Member

It's a design from the go'old days in dutchland, just tweaked it abit.
  10. 3rdMan Member

11. Anonymous Member

whyaretheydead.net needs changing to .info
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Dragononymous Member

Many thanks to you, as you are correct
    New picture -> http://i39.tinypic.com/97prg3.png (you'll have to do with the link this time)
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Anonymous Member

14. 3rdMan Member

Supermarkets apparently don't have public boards up as they used to. Though bars and taverns have them up. Its like they are built to give out quests. Should I write rewards in gold and experience points per raid if they join us?

(sorry, playing Skyrim)
  15. Dragononymous Member

Hows this going so far?
  16. 3rdMan Member

Difficult. Finding a place to publicly put stuff up takes patience. I can't get into specifics cause I know Scifags will send OSA to find the places I post. Lets just say exploring one town takes time and a bit o' talking. I think I got four posted this month (sheesh).
  17. Anonymous Member

4>0
    win!