Customize

December 19, 2009 Los Angeles

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by i'mglib, Dec 19, 2009.

1. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: December 19, 2009 Los Angeles

lrn2nuremburgtrials

EVERYONE has a choice. Every officer, every sergeant, every protester, every Scientologist, every Kenprick, every passerby. EVERYONE.

Hey, copper: If you think keeping your job is more important than respecting my rights, you are already a fascist.
  2. Sponge Member

Talk to Mark Lowell ( Why We Protest | Activism Forum - View Profile: marklowell99 ). He has a habit of persuing faggotry such as this and may have more details, especially as he seems to have had a good long conversation with Officer Derpaderp.

[mod]In the future, please refer to said anon by his online moniker. Yes, we all know his name, but please be respectful.[/mod]
  3. casperthegost Member

Looks like the same officer choa featured here threatening protesters with arrest albeit subtle

4. Smurf Member

In my 3rd video, I identify Sgt. Chao's identification number #33544 which was written on the LAPD card that the sergeant gave to Mark who showed the card to me. I earlier, mistakenly, reported the sergeant's name as Ochoa. I was corrected by someone that knows the officer... it is Sgt. Chao.

I made a point of filming the squad car numbers that the officers rode in because if you don't get names & badge numbers of police officers, they can be identified via the car numbers - which is why they affix numbers to the squad cars in the first place.
  5. panzerknacker Member

A few more pics.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. Re: December 19, 2009 Los Angeles

Along with speaking to the LAPD, you guise might want to contact your local ACLU office about this violation of your Constitutionally protected First Amendment rights.

That kind of shit doesn't fly with them, although someone might need to get arrested for "loitering" for them to make a case.

Information About How the ACLU Accepts Cases
  7. Smurf Member

Martha, the petite Hispanic handler was a hoot yesterday. She was aggressive with the new guy with the big signs ordering him to stay behind the pole (which I filmed). I told the new guy to ignore her. Even had him walk with me down the sidewalk.. Martha knows better than to pull her shit on me... she stayed away.

She tries hard to be the stoic, grumpy, obedient Scilon handler but she's got a funny side that always gets the best of her... I told her to dance for me, and got her on film starting to dance before quickly stiffening up & playing the growling Scilon again.

Martha is a grandmother, and rather spending time with her grandkids in Glendale, she's obediently playing to her Scilon pipers at raids. During the raid yesterday, a passerby with kids asked her how much her balloons cost.. wanted to buy a few... she told them they weren't for sale, and later told me "Nice try" accusing me of staging the scenario.

Martha is the wife of a wealthy retired physician. She's OT-7. Very sad she wasting her retired years away to the cult.
  8. Re: December 19, 2009 Los Angeles

9. panzerknacker Member

^^^ What Smurf said.

Martha was alternately nice and nasty to me. The first time she told me to get on the other side of the lamp post, she was really mean. I wasn't moving but I'd feel like a dick if I was really mean to her, so I just declined as politely as I could.

When she started covering up my signs, I said, "You know, it's almost as if you're trying to cover up my signs." She turned and said, smiling, "Oh, nooo..." We had a number of humorous communications.

Ten minutes later she suddenly turned around, looking furious, telling me to get on the other side of the post or she'd get the cops. At this point I realized her mean face was somewhat of a facade. I stood my ground as politely as I could, trying not to be an asshole to a grandma.

A passerby asked me if we were "those Anonymous folks." I said yeah, that's us. "We're from Tampa," he replied. "We know all about these whackos."

Just before leaving, a foreign tourist and his family took their picture with me and my sign. He thanked me for the photo and for what we're doing. His son (maybe 10 or so) asked him what Scientology was. I heard him start explaining, "Well, it's a cult..."

If I'd known you guys were going to visit HGB afterward I would have stuck around.

This "loitering" bullshit won't stick. There's a very clear difference between hooligans hanging around aimlessly and a group with signs protesting.

I'm not one to start screaming "fascism" whenever the cops show up, but they clearly used intimidation tactics to clear us from that sidewalk.
  10. Re: December 19, 2009 Los Angeles

The ACLU would loooooooooooooooooooove to get their hands on this, lol
  11. Ogsonofgroo Member

Some great pics guise!

protest_0080.jpg
    [SIZE="5"][COLOR="Green"]Tis the Season To Be Jolly~ Fa-la-la-la-la--la-la-la-la![/COLOR][/SIZE]
    Just the fact that they try to relate anything 'Hubbard' to the Christmas season makes me retch a bit, in an Lronic sort of way, like he ever gave a shit about it, or any other holiday observances afaik.
    Wonder if anyone of the ex's could give us some x-mas stories from inside, I'm especially curious about kids who grew up in cult points of view.

Cheers All!

Happy Festivities to All Anons everywhere!

:)

And fer Cripes sake!
    Ho-Ho-flocking-Ho!
    GIVE THE KID A BALLOON OR TWO YA CHEAP BASTADS!

Good frikken Gord!
  12. i'mglib Member

I fished one of the Way to Happiness booklets out of the trash and have been reading it. It's so funny because they break every rule in the book. Take care of your teeth? Nope. Get enough sleep?! Nope, definitely not. LRH definitely knew how to use sleep deprivation to control people. He kept his wife Sara up once for 4 days (the one he would also beat and choke) and Marc Headley said when he finally got some sleep after he escaped the Sea Org, he just immediately woke up from the mind control.

There's a lot of other hilarious stuff in there, too.
  13. Sissy Lala Member

QFT!
  14. Smurf Member

We had an anon attending his first LA raid on Saturday. He doesn't post on WWP. Several anons asked me if he was OSA because he was bald and had a serious demeanor about him (he was making his very first videos of the raid). He was accompanied to the raid by a friend that several tourists swore was Scilon actor Jason Lee ("My Name is Earl").

* Police get nasty in next video..

15. _You_ Member

by the way, the "new" woman pictured, and who was talking to the police in the videos, identified herself as "Jean" sometime last year. she claims she's from "public relations".
  16. AnonKiwi Member

We always say that but it seldom turns out to be true.
  17. AnonKiwi Member

This would make a great website! scientologychristmas.com!
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

Lol, it could have a little presidential-like fireside chat with Gerry A. or Arron!

:D
  19. tamphex Member

HMMMM! :D

(got a little something something headed your way very soon by the way)

Edit: Yknow, after watching all the clips I just realized something. I'm not sure if little granny Martha thought this through very well but if you were an average joe walking past, you'd swear Martha was actually part of the anti-scn protest rather then a member of the Church. Damn OSA, you sure got the smarts huh.
  20. _You_ Member

and people try to give L.A. shit. Please.. What other city has handlers, on a regular basis, fuckin up your day?
  21. _You_ Member

22. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Was the balloon tech to try to hide your signs? Funny, then, that you have mostly hand-held signs. wish I could be there.
  23. Smurf Member

Using sticks & poles to hold signs increases the possibility of accidentally jabbing a passerby when in close proximity... simply bumping a Scilon means they call the LAPD with an assault claim.

Remember Patty's screaming of physical assault at Big Blue (and idiot security chief Buddy's yelling into his radio the "assault" was a "hate crime") when the bottom of AGP's sign, held with a stick, glanced the top of Patty's head after she approached him to bullbait.

The LAPD responded and said the matter would be referred to the DA's office, who dropped the matter without comment.
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

...but probably with some facepalming. :)
  25. HugeAnon Member

Some of the Handler's are just plain fun to mess with. they seem to like running from OTIII lol.
  26. i'mglib Member

Come to Anoniversary II, Jeff!
  27. FUCK Member

Nice raid guise!
  28. _You_ Member

Most of the handlers are well above OTIII. As far as I know, Patty is the only prominent handler that hasn't hit the Ring of Fire yet.