Customize

December 12, 2009 - San Francisco

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by LetThereBeLove, Dec 18, 2009.

1. December 12, 2009 - San Francisco

Twas a rainy weekend, and many a anon decided not to brave the foul weather. Alas, those poor souls missed out on a glorious raid.

Eight or so braved the weather to bring enturbulation to our fair town. And enturbulate we did, so much so that the video below was captured for all of posterity to enjoy. When we had our fill of protesting outside the scilon's business office, we set out on another quest.

During the raid, the scilons were seen transporting their fail-test-kart towards a local mass transit hub. We descended upon their mobile booth and shouted fair warnings to the general public about the treacherous deception being promoted in their midst. Heartrendingly, it appeared our missives to avoid the stress-test tables as if they were the plague were unneeded. Person after person approached us and thanked us for being there, some even providing their own stories of being peripherally involved in that dangerous cult.

Despite the heavens opening up and showering the asphalt streets, it truly was a victorious day. The cult's business office was protested, and their time at the recruitment booth was mostly spent auditing each-other, not the public.

And now, for your viewing pleasure, I now present to you a late thanksgiving/early boxing day offering: a bird for you and yours to feast upon.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBKxXHRel-w"]YouTube- The Bird[/ame]

On a somewhat strange note, we noticed that there was a distinct lack of Diuretics books being displayed at the stress-test booth. None, in fact, were visible throughout our stay.
  2. Tofuman666 Member

Re: December 12, 2009 - San Francisco

Middle finger tech. Fail
  3. subgenius Member

Middle finger tech: so clever, and effective.
  4. Olrik Member

Bravo and Thank you!
  5. _You_ Member

great job and interesting that ex's are telling there stories to you all,
    good sign.
    finger tech, must be those remarkable ot powers, see what
    ot tech can do for you
  6. xenubarb Member

And these people are reflecting the deep, inherent nature of their "religion" when they give obscene gestures. (actually, I don't see the obscenity in it, but the intent behind it is clear, no pun intended. It is a gesture of hostility that would probably be very rare outside of the "most ethical people on the planet" milieu.)

How many of you have pix of b-b-b-b-b-b-bird tech? I have one, from a guy driving into the org parking lot to receive "services."

Combined with Tommy Davis' foulmouthed outbursts as he represents his "religion," the line from Freedumb Mag about their enemies "shooting their wad," I think we could assemble a delightful montage of the behavior and nature of the most ethical people on the planet!

Here's mine:
    clamfinger.jpg
  7. _You_ Member

2h7f5ew.jpg
  8. themadhair Member

fingers.jpg?t=1261152712.jpg
  9. rawrz Member

*sigh*
  10. Re: December 12, 2009 - San Francisco

I totally would support a montage slideshow of Scilon flip-offs. I would jizz all over a finished product like that.