Customize

[Dec 5, 2012] Lisa McPherson Annual Vigil (Boston, MA)

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by AnonModz, Dec 5, 2012.

1. AnonModz Member

Was a good time, even though I was freezing my ass off for most of it! lol All you guys are cool WM, see you guys at the next event, just gimme a set time and count me in. I will see what I can do about gettin these other massholes to come with me.

dsc00763m.jpg

Here's to more events to come :)
    • Like Like x 10
  2. Ogsonofgroo Member

Ya damned near made me leak you glorious bastards! Somewhere Lisa is smiling I'd like to think.

Most awesome cake I could find~
    awesome-cakes-10.jpg?w=500.jpg

Cheers Bostonanons! Ya frkkin ROCK!

RIP Lisa M., you will not be forgotten.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. WMAnon Member

I have to strip the exif data off my pics, I'll get em up later.

Total of six anons made it, including our new friend up there. Scientologists were quiet, we were quiet, traffic was quiet. Dinner after gave us a chance to seriously think about getting more active again, so that was a definite plus. I'll be harassing people over on the facebook group and messaging folks here who've identified as massholes, we'll figure out a date.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. anonymous612 Member

Be honest, WMAnon. Did he bring the anon decal?
  5. AnonModz Member

Hey 612, proved you wrong :p naa naa

I actually showed up, and an hour early at that :)
  6. anonymous612 Member

7. AnonModz Member

It was actually not a bad time, you should have been there (if possible) you woulda got a free meal outta the deal :p
  8. WMAnon Member

He didn't bring the decal, but he was good at the raid and made food happen for the poorfags, so I'm sold.
  9. anonymous612 Member

Again, good. Glad to be proven wrong in this case.
  10. AnonModz Member

roflmao, idk about poor but it was my treat and all u guys were a good time. glad to be a part of something that actually is making a difference (for the better) rather than just hearing ppl talk about change and watching nothing happen.

Call me an anarchist or an asshole, either one doesn't matter to me as long as it's the right thing to do - I'm in.

612 <3 hope i get the pleasure of standing beside u someday :)
  11. WMAnon Member

• Like Like x 3
  12. AnonModz Member

[IMG]

Another shot :)
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Anonymous Member

rickglass and bluewig know the dresscode, weev n' maskfags keep it blue collar.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. AnonModz Member

Speaking of that, anyone know when the next date is - we are due for another one of these sometime soon. Was a good time.