Customize

Debbie Cook speaks at last.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by DodoTheLaser, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I just received this mail from a scientologist:

Tina Bergstedt Uldall posted..

Dear european friends. I'm writing you as you are all Facebook friends with Debbie Cook (former Captain FSO) and thus have probably just received an email from her. It is an email that maliciously mixes truths and LRH references with half-truths, un-truths and disaffection. She also says she is a scientologist in good standing.

I just got off the phone with OSA Eu and they are aware of the situation. Debbie is not in good standing as a scientologist since a while. Also several of her friends on FB andseveral of the people who have commented on this thread on FB are people who are members of other squirrel groups or who are already disaffected and under HCO invest.

If you have any questions, confusions or need Dead Agenting material for yourself or other people you know of who have received this entheta, OSA Europe/DSA can answer your questions and have DA materials sent to you. I have myself unsubsribed as Debbies friend till she gets out of her lower condition. I hope for you a flourishing and prosperous 2012 with lots of casegain and happiness. Much Love, Tina

[IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002117706781&sk=info
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Anonymous Member

What's the difference between a Scientologist and a North Korean? One lives in a nightmarish anti-utopia ruled by an evil midget. The other speaks Korean.
    • Like Like x 15
  3. AnonLover Member

so that's how their gonna play it. inb4squibs-the-sequel
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Sickening how they turn on each other. Yesterday's leader and poster girl is tomorrow's enemy. Personal relationships mean nothing if you are a client of the Scientology corporation.
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Anonymous Member

This is most unlike you, Smurf. The Smurf I know would never say anything nice like this. I suspect your account waz hakked! Oh NOES! Get on source before it is too late!
  6. Smurf Member

As the great Helen Reddy once said...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

This single action taken by OSA can cost them more confidence and members. Wow.
  8. RavenEyes Member

Translation: "I've betrayed my friend because she said something I didn't like. I've solicited help from bad guys (OSA) to try to ruin her life - want some dead-agenting material on her, y'all? ML and happiness to the rest of my friends, though, yo. I'm a loyal friend."
    • Like Like x 8
  9. DeathHamster Member

Duh! They probably received hundreds of Knowledge Reports with a copy of the letter. I hope their Ethics are in and the letter doesn't plant secret doubts.

Quick! Sec-Checks for everyone who came in contact with the letter .. Hell .. SEC. CHECK. EVERYONE! (Especially the people giving the Sec-Checks. Better make sure that there aren't any hidden moles!)
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Robocat Member

If you say something I don't like, I will destroy you!

ML!
    • Like Like x 10
  11. enthaeon Member

Total Knowingness!
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Chipshotz Member

ggeees, she looks like her letter reads.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Miranda Member

She looks like she REALLY needs a mood stabilizer.
    • Like Like x 12
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. adhocrat Member

I doubt a gyroscope would stabilize that girl
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

EP8Lx.jpg

6 more pages in mediafire folder
    • Like Like x 4
  18. JustNoise Member

Passing this on to my few scilon friends with internet access even though I can see from FB most are already on her list. The email was well written for the intended audience. The precision timing and surgical strike are awesome.

Happy New Year everybody! 2012 really rocks so far!
    • Like Like x 4
  19. Anonymous Member

Having the whites of your eyes visible above the pupil is never natural
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

*above the iris*
    • Like Like x 1
  21. LocalSP Member

The woo is strong with this one.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 5
  22. Miranda Member

She's got that sheen of panic, too.
    • Like Like x 4
  23. Anonymous Member

Several of the clams commenting earlier today on facebook referenced an "unsubscribe" button. Were they talking aobut a facebook button or an email-unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email?

Debbie runs an internet marketing firm so I there were unsubscribe links on the emails, it's a mailing list she started using a third party software. You would have to do that because most normal email services wouldn't let you send to 12000 people at once due to spam concerns. If that is the case, she has stats on how many people read the email, how many people opened it, who forwarded it and to whom. I would cut off a bit of my pinky finger to see those stats if that is the case.

Also could be the savescientology email list.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Looks like about 25K worth of dental restoration!
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

She needs to find a lawyer to sue Supercuts.
    • Like Like x 5
  26. LocalSP Member

Any gold crowns go to the CoS when she drops her body.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Anonymous Member

I hope Debbie Cook appologizes for what she did to Maria Pia Gardini.
    My favourite part was when she managed to badger Gardini to donate 1 million dollars to Flag, and then bought a fancy car from the commission she received. Well Debbie, that wasn't very ethical, was it?
    http://www.xenutv.com/blog/?p=218
    • Like Like x 5
  29. DeathHamster Member

Almost meme-worthy. Woo Girl, for those things that Disaster Girl just won't touch.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

I'm sure she will do this just as soon as Marty & Mike confesses all to the FBI? Take a seat. This could take decades.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Anonymous Member

LOL. OSA can hack an acct???
  32. Miranda Member

• Like Like x 3
  33. Mark Cabian Member

They were "un-friending" her on Facebook.
  34. xenu2012 Member

• Like Like x 18
  35. Anonymous Member

I can't tell if Debbie-doesn't-do-DM should be reviled or supported here. Smurf wants us to support her but I'm reading some fucked up shit she did while in the SO which may put her in the same camp as Rinderburn. I'd hate to add another syllable to Rinderburn but this woman seemingly put many people through hell. I ate a lot of popcorn today so I like her rage-filled email, but she doesn't get my support. So, for now she'll be in the MikeMarty category for loathsome culties. I'll be calling the troika Rinderbucook (it sounds a bit like bukkake, which is fitting for those three).
    • Like Like x 3
  36. Mark Cabian Member

Everyone who was anyone did very bad things while in the cult. She is now hitting hard, and in my opinion deserves support. I have already supported her privately.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Miranda Member

Whether she's "good or bad," she wrote that letter. And that's a great thing in itself. The question of supporting her is a separate issue.
    • Like Like x 9
  38. Mark Cabian Member

RI4YM.gif

I just ... I don't know ... what to say!
    • Like Like x 6
  39. Xenu Is Lord Member

Great PhotoShop, very funny and scary at the same time!
  40. Anonymous Member

If everyone did bad things while in, then why does Rathbun get little respect/no support from certain Anons? I can't stand Rathbun so this is not meant to personally argue his status, but mainly to point out that some seem to be cherry picking which culties/soon-to-be-ex-culties/ex-culties they support. This is everyone's right, but it seems a bit hypocritical. This Cook woman will not get my respect until I know she's spilled to the FBI and apologizes to everyone she's hurt over the years.
    • Like Like x 2