Customize

Debbie Cook speaks at last.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by DodoTheLaser, Dec 31, 2011.

1. RightOn Member

never get tired of hearing about people leaving the Sea Org :)
    Baby steps……onward
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Anonymous Member

...therefore, I agree with you :)

Do you think she'll come clean in public? i.e., unlike M&M?
    I wonder if she'd throw Marty under the bus... hmmm
  3. Anonymous Member

Anonymous is not anyone's friend. Get over your self-righteousness, moralfag.
  4. Anonymous Member

I love him to bits but at times it seems that Smurf still has a lot of the old OSA mentality in his system.
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

Or he's a great cyber detective.
  7. amaX Member

Dear Debbie Cook,

Why should any scientologist pay attention to your writing of David Miscavige's misdeeds and evil ways when you won't listen to Hana Whitfield speak of L. Ron Hubbard?

Start here:

• Like Like x 10
  8. Jeff Jacobsen Member

So how will all the people who've been regged for IAS emergencies, and Super Power building funds, and on and on; how will they feel when they learn that there's $1 billion in reserves?
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Anonymous Member

If there is a God, they will ask either for the spreadsheet, or for the refund.
    Now I don't personally believe in God, but...
    • Like Like x 1
  10. RightOn Member

stupid?
    hoodwinked?
    face palm?
    screwed?
    pissed?
    all of the above?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. RightOn Member

I hope to meet Hanna some day so I can hug her to bits
    • Like Like x 6
  12. Orson Member

More background on Debbie Cook. If you don't remember Maria Pia Gardini, well, use the search function.

http://www.xenutv.com/blog/?p=218

The story of how Debbie Cook reg'ged Maria Pia Gardini out of over a million dollars.

Edit: I'm guessing that Gardini could use that $1 M right about now with her legal defense from the cult's lawsuit against her for her book. So, Debbie Cook ain't no saint, don't get it twisted. She's fucking with Miscavige and that is the lulz. IMO. 2 cents. Meh.
    • Like Like x 19
  13. AnonLover Member

i was never in scientology so i'm not really a good sauce to logically speculate on that.

fwiw - i'm still in the wonderment stage of "will she weather the storm"

it's early yet, there's 50/50 shot she could recant and crawl back under a rock in the near future imo. Once she withstands the initial line of fire in the backlash, it oughta be easier to see which future direction she's aiming for.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. RightOn Member

sheez wow. I had no idea it was her. Thats terrible.
    well I guess it's no surprise in COS, that you don't get to be one of the bigger higher ups in COS since DM took over unless you "deserve' to have that position. And in able to deserve that position, I would imagine it means not being a very nice person to a lot of people to prove you can get bank, and meet quotas among other things.
    And if you were a higher up and you were a nice person, I think DM probably took care of your niceness right quick.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Sonichu Moderator

inb4 OSA hacks her account to say she didn't mean it and it was a mistake.
  17. DeathHamster Member

Fortress Technologies now seems to be a subsidiary of General Dynamics, so perhaps he sold out for a pile.
  18. Anonymous Member

How will they know?
  19. AnonLover Member

Which would u guess is easier nowadays - cracking her fb or her email? I was thinking similarly except with her inbox from which the reported thousands of emails blasted forth from.
  20. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 1
  21. LocalSP Member

Tinfoil Time:

She has already gone to the Fed's and they are using her as bait. She get's called in to Scino HQ to account for her actions, when in reality she's wearing a wire to get it all recorded.
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Smurf Member

Indies & critics are being asked, regardless what you feel of LRH, or Debbie's personal opinion thereof, that we email her our support for her taking a stand & speaking out.
    I have emailed her my support.

She, no doubt, is being slammed by nasty emails from alot of kool-aid drinking schmucks right now.. let's show her that there ARE people that support her for speaking her mind.

debbiecook8008@gmail.com
    • Like Like x 6
  23. Anonymous Member

I'm sure that ex-OSA staff who are now here, who were ruining lives in 1991 too, and, there are no saints in high places in the cult. We all know that. Yet, she fired one of the mightiest poons yet. I can't wait to see how it turns out in the next few weeks.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Smurf Member

There are many ex-Scilons, though less visible or outspoken, that played a role in ruining people's lives. Some of them are among the most formidable critics today.

Let's hope the the cycle continues of people waking up to the mindfuck that's controlled their lives for so long, and these people can move on to lead productive lives and be an example to those still stewing in the mindfuck.
    • Like Like x 10
  25. DeathHamster Member

Scientology is a money and rape machine. Any part of the machine that can't perform its function will be broken and replaced.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

And then reaped again...just in case.
  27. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 2
  28. LMFAO. 12,000 sends. Girl does not mess round.

And loving that the culties think the most credible story is that her account got hacked.
    • Like Like x 11
  29. Anonymous Member

Mean while at an OSA meeting.
    mu7drl.gif
    • Like Like x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Robocat Member

OSA was not expecting Little Debbie.

little-debbie.jpg KeuWi.gif
    • Like Like x 7
  31. DamOTclese Member

It's amazing. She knows that Scientology is a fraud and yet she wants to continue to engage in Scientology fraud trying to also believe that it's some how workable. Here she says:

The point is that Scientologists and OT's need to be training, auditing and disseminating to raw public- not regging each other or holding internal fundraisers.

Well yes, that's because trying to swindle money from each other is the only thing that's left in Scientology. Thanks to the Internet(z) ans the ARSCC and now Anonymous, anyone with an Internet connection who isn't a true drooling moron knows that Scientology is a fraud.
    • Like Like x 8
  32. Robocat Member

She is quite clever. She has not attacked the cult, and has only cited policy. This is how to harpoon culties.
    • Like Like x 10
  33. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

OSA hacks like Charlie surfs.
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Anonymous Member

Cinematic, m8!
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Robocat Member

The Clash.

Skin+Gold+Member.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Smurf Member

It's HER interpretation of the policy, not DMs. To the punch drunk kool-aid drinkers, it doesn't amount to anything but treason.

Line up for your sec checks..

Learning%20From%20History_Hays.JPG
    • Like Like x 1
  38. telomere Member

Some are even people I'd be proud to call 'friend'.
    • Like Like x 6
  39. Robocat Member

Panda at ESMB was GO, and he's one of the sweetest people in the world.
    • Like Like x 4