Customize

Debbie Cook speaks at last.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by DodoTheLaser, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

You posses never before seen, rare dox of a clam waking up.
  2. incog712 Member

Lol OSA. No question they're going to do every thing they can to try and handle Debbie Cook. It's the only thing they know how to do, and Davey's tiny fists are flying.

Debbie had to see that coming long before she hit the send key. She's a big girl now and I don't doubt that she's going to give them something to handle like they've never seen before.

What OSA can't handle is the email itself. 12,000 copies leaves very few active scientologists untouched. If even only 10% of the recipients have accidently read the whole thing at this point, there will be enough among them fanning the flames to keep OSA tied up indefinately. OSA can't make that email go away. More and more publics will peel off their theta blinders and read it as time progresses. If OSA thinks they've been playing whack a mole over these past four years, they should know, they're just getting started. Even if no one reads it, how can OSA be sure? How can Davey be sure? Who can they trust? Nobody. Not ever. These aren't disgruntled sea org slaves that they can just shuffle off to some RPF shithole. These are their bread and butter. Any one of them could be the next Hill 10 ready to go off in their faces. Today, tomorrow and the next day. Forever.

Oh, and then there's the press. They'll be wanting to speak with Debbie. This would be a very bad time for her to disappear quietly into the night. Too many unanswered questions. Nature abhors a vacuum. The press even more so.

So OSA's gotten hold of Debbies Facebook page. Lol OSA.
    • Like Like x 7
  3. fhqwhgads Member

Check out this thing:

I am fully in support of Debbie's stance. I am OT 4 and resigned from the Church on New years eve. I will share the last paragraph of my letter of resignation here - as indeed my own observations and 'complaints' to the church was exactly those of Debbie's' plus, plus, plus. If one has done the Grade with the ability gained being 'A Communication Release' - then demonstrate that ability. i quote from my letter of resignation:

" I have gained and learned much from the subject matter of Scientology. I am an independent reader. The Church can’t take that away from me, and I cannot reconcile the general ethos and spirit of the philosophical writings and teachings of the Founder of the Church, who portrays a great humanitarian spirit, and desire to help mankind, and who champions the individual and warns repeatedly of the dangers of ‘group think’ - which boils down to running the show by a mob-mentality.

The prevailing ‘ethos’ and ‘spirit’ found at the Church, is in stark contrast to the writings of Scientology. The Creed of the Church of Scientology, states publicly what Scientology stands for in a tape recorded lecture (no 20) of the ‘Philadelphia Doctorate Course’.

“We of the Church believe that all men have inalienable rights to think freely, to talk freely, to write freely their own opinions and to counter or utter or write upon the opinions of others.” These ‘Freedoms’ as declared by the Founder of the Church are IMPOSSIBLE – to practice within the Church of Scientology. I am guilty of the crime of exercising my freedoms. I prefer simply - to resign my membership and truly have - Freedom.
    • Like Like x 31
  4. Anonymous Member

Oh, and then there's the feds. They'll be wanting to speak with Debbie, too. This would be a very bad time for her to disappear quietly into the night. Very bad, indeed.

Sleep well, OSA.
  5. AnonLover Member

^^This, is a beautiful thing. Thx for sharing, and welcome to your new life! May true freedom serve your well. (hugs)
    • Like Like x 5
  6. fhqwhgads Member

fhqwhgads does not OT. This is something I had access to.

Edit: hugs accepted.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Saul Goodman Member

8. HOC Member

• Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

Clearwater Anonymous has offered their assistance, and to Gayle Smith (who is to my understanding a Clearwater resident) as well.
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Sponge Member

Just make sure you rename the attachment as "Debbie Cook - latest comm.jpg" or something suitably enticing. Better still, paste it inside a jpg of a screenshot of some convincing related stuff, like some facebook screengrabs or whatever, just a little way down so that they can't see what it is until they scroll right into it.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Anonymous Member

Already did exactly that haha
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

Proof?
  13. Anonymous Member

Keep dreaming. Aharon Friedman is a hard-core Flag customer and his turncoat is highly suspect.
  14. Anonymous Member

YEP. It was so fast I was almost sure that it had to be anon sock...pretty simple if Aharon unfriended at first for her to see his new friend request as a change of heart ;D
  15. Anonymous Member

Samefag: interesting, either way :)
  16. RightOn Member

edited:
    never mind,
    I just read the other thread about the FB names being deleted.
    And what Marty wrote.
    I wrote out this big long specualtion/tin foil post here and I now will hold off until I hear moar evidence of what the hell is going on.
    cocks and all
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

I don't mind your speculation at this point :)

I think Debbie got pulled into deeper waters than she expected.
    This could be the "withdraw" part of her "Reach and Withdraw" process (hey, she's still a practitioner).

Had she still been "in" the SO, I would have expected some weird kinda fishing expedition. I mean, it certainly would be one way to find out who's disaffected... but hardly the way HCO/OSA would go about it, IMO.

We're best off just waiting, for now...
    • Like Like x 1
  18. RightOn Member

agreed
    I hope Debbie has a good support system and documents everything and calls the cops if she is being harrassed.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

PS. Marty's waiting like the rest of us. I doubt he has an inside line, as yet.
  20. Anonymous Member

Same for Smurf, I might add.
  21. Anonymous Member

I posted about that in #934, above.
  22. Anonymous Member

23. Anonymous Member

24. Sonichu Moderator

I thought they were fhqwgraphs....

it must be Homestar Runner's Terrible accent.
  25. Anonymous Member

Hey, don't knock the Cthulhoids... they were instrumental in our last raid ;)
  26. Anonymous Member

'T'would fit... Hubbard claimed that "The Brainwashing Manual" was written by Lavrenty Beria.
  27. Anonymous Member

28. PTStypeK Member

Boy, Debbie's sure getting hit hard. Now her friends list is hidden. I wonder how long before she gets her goldenrod?
  29. over9000OT Member

I've been a lurk moar but this was worth sticking my head out...

This is pretty awesome. I recognize that there is a passing chance that this will all get handled but I have to think that chance is pretty small. Debbie Cook sounds like she has done some pretty horrendous things so I'm not ready to show her my hugbox. But, this sort of internal dissent brought out into the public cannot be good for the "Church" of Scientology in its present form and I think she was pretty brave to take a stand.
    • Like Like x 7
  30. James Spader Member

Anyone with interest in/suggestions for splitting off parts of this thread to discuss specifics should use the report button.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Smurf Member

I'm 12 and multiple threads are confusing. Please don't make it harder than it is.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Anonymous Member

Hey, Miscavige, all your exec are belong to us :)
    • Like Like x 6
  34. Chipshotz Member

the stupid, it hurts
  35. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  36. Anonymous Member

Her friends list was hidden from the get-go. I went through the list of her husband's friends and I have to say, he still has over 1000 friends, many of whom are known clams, such as Mark Cosentino, the NY chaplain.
  37. hushpuppy Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. timthephoto Member

so despite our best plans, we count it a fail if we don't see some good blows.. but maybe it's just as good if it get's "handled" there's enuff public read that data now, it only remains for Davey to "make that data come to life" before their very eyes.

therefore popcorn /cycle complete, because that domino has now been flicked
  39. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 3
  40. Anonymous Member

Received an email back from Cook.

General tl;dr of the sent email was a roughly four paragraph offer to help coping with OSA, etc. Response is...out of place at best.

Received a response from Gayle, too, but I'm not positive it should be posted.
    • Like Like x 8