Customize

Debbie Cook speaks at last.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by DodoTheLaser, Dec 31, 2011.

1. timthephoto Member

or selling morgages/double glazing/contract phones/time-share/insurance/etc etc they'd all make a fucking fortune each if they did *that*

-edit ---
    i forgot Kirby Vacum Cleaners
  2. Anonymous Member

It is, but that's not too surprising. That's just the kind of woo that Public sci's like Daphna depend upon.

There are probably hundreds of these little "Life Coach" shops floating around that are nothing more than private little regging centers aimed at sucking gullible public into scientology at a premium. Basically low rent Sterling Management operations.
  3. Quentinanon Member

As a result of Cook's email, for sure some scilons will leave for the independents. But do not underestimate social influence within the cult. A very gullible faction will remain. The median reality of the cult will become more detached from the reality of the outside world. Those remaining will adapt to this new reality and the cult will become crazier and more dangerous. Closer to Aum Shinrikyo. Before this war ends, the cult will shrink, but the leftovers together will be less hesitant to lie, cheat, steal, and injure not only those outside their cult, but those inside who are not liked or easy prey.
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Anonymous Member

That's the best thing about quitting the cult - it seems every capable person who has quit seems to have taken the work ethic mentality and made a nice pile of money for themselves and not always though fleecing their friends and fellow $cientologists. It's clear from the stats that quitting the COS improves your quality of life, no doubt.It must be tempting for those caught upon the hamster wheel of David Miscavige's tiny inadequate interpretation of LRH policy to want to achieve something bigger and more meaningful for the family they were probably forced to disconnect from.

Enough is enough. This shit stops now. It's 2012 already.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. LocalSP Member

• Like Like x 3
  6. Demented LRH Member

Do not expect too many Scilons entering Freezone as the result of Debbie's emails -- they think that Freezone OT auditing is substandard, so I heard (I am not a Scientologist). If this were not the case, they would have left long time ago to save $$$
  7. Anonymous Member

There are plenty of "Life Coach" scams going around that have nothing to do with $cientology. It seems to be a spiritual trend, where those who think they are blessed with spiritual insight think they can dictate to people how they should live their lives. Doesn't usually involve whips or kinky boots or tits like the usual dictator fun, but "Life Coaching" does often involve a crappy certificate which would draw obvious comparisons to the cult of $cientology.

Do not want.

If I had ever wanted a "life coach" I would have spent my money on a titanium alloy 1948 Greyhound Silverside and put a four poster waterbed in the damn thing. Shit be real.

vifmw-4104-4151-3751.jpg
    • Like Like x 10
  8. Anonymous Member

So the Miscavige method of changing the original LRH instructions blatantly is for them a better method?

If Debbie's emails reflect on the failures, just the failures and obvious mistakes of CoB leadership, and they ring a little bell inside the polluted minds of the wonderstruck for just 5 minutes...

Demented LRH - you say you are not a $cientologist, but also that you were a $cientologist for many years.

You say a lot of things. Now is the time to put forward your position.
  9. Anonymous Member

10. amaX Member

^^^This. These are heady days for us, but let's be careful out there.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. ItchyScratchy Member

yes, lets make plans on how to get better scientology auditing out to the masses of brain washed sheeple.

excellent plan
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ItchyScratchy Member

I read a post on exscn that I think might be useful

Sounds about right. Scientology doing what scientology does.
    • Like Like x 6
  13. incog712 Member

Dauntless, Defiant, and Resolute.

FUCK YEAH!
    • Like Like x 2
  14. amaX Member

Things have changed. Public sci's have been pissed and combative for a while now. Cook sending her message out will only fracture the cult even more. More pressure. The majority that will be left are the loons and the truly indoctrinated.

Be careful out there.
    • Like Like x 5
  15. Cudgel Member

I have (sniff, sob) been unfriended.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. ItchyScratchy Member

Carefulpic.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  17. LocalSP Member

Unfriended? what bastard would unfriend you?
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Demented LRH Member

I do not know if Miscavige changed Hubbard’s methods, and even if he did, I do not give a rat ass about the changes -- the Tech is a brainchild of Hubbard’s retarded imagination.
    You want to know my position? Read my thread Clay Demos & Hubbard’s Dementia posted at OSMB.
    I did not say that I was a Scientologist for many years. On the contrary, I said that I had a brief encounter with Scientology. I posted my Scientology story at my Personal file.
    I do not know what you are getting at, but it seems to me that you are trying to defend Hubbard’s Tech. Good luck with that.
  19. kilgoretrout Member

• Like Like x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

"Per the Scientology justice codes"

The fuck is this bullshit?

Here we have a golden opportunity to ream the living hell out of the cultish behaviour, and to FORCE the nasty little dwarf to repent for his crimes, and some apathetic EXSCN mood control unit is going to wreck the LULZ by applying calm and measured tones to the wound?

Fuck That Bullshit.

THIS is what Anonymous has waited for, patiently, for four years. Some of you may not suffer from the OCD attention span deficit that most of the Legion are deeply afflicted by, in which case you are fortunate souls indeed, but whilst Miscavige is having his childhood friends interviewed by the national news corporations it is the responsibility of all those who don the GF mask and who giggle wildly at gifs to strike whilst the iron is red.

Debbie Cook was a crook. She was instrumental in relieving many thousands of suckers of their hard earned money.

That she chooses to take the 2012 year beginning to instigate an audit of David Miscavige (when was the last time that little CoB freak was properly audited anyhow??) her choice of timing is absolute poetry.

Let us all come together and audit the cult. The planet needs to audit the cult. If this really is the endgame, if $cientology really is the last hope for mankind, then it should be prepared to audit the self-imposed leader of the future of mankind.

Anyone still clinging to the words of LRH will know this already. It is incumbent upon those who believe in the Dianetics to recognize a suppressive person and respond to that threat.

Can any of them muster the defiant and dauntless and resolute courage that Debbie Cook displayed??

What is the measure of the best $cientologist on this planet? Is it a widely respected and apparently kind-hearted humanitarian like Debbie Cook?

Or a crude and tiny diminutive shylock like Miscavige, a cowardly little scrap who sends others to do his dirty work and fears for his life??

I know which of them I would rather place the trust of my eternity with, if I believed all that Xenu stuff, the wall of fire caused by interplanetary warlords, the tech, the agony of rejecting your own children and placing them into slave labor via the Sea Org or the various chapters of pedophile controlled schools that equally evil people such as Jan Eastgate-Meyer oversaw in her own neighborhood.

If I were a $cientologist and I sent children to join the Sea Org or the various schools to be abused by "clergy" and be disconnected from when the truth came out - I'd be angry. Real angry.

Where is Tommy Davis? Where is Shelly Miscavige? Where is Heber Jentzsch? What happened to all the original OTs? Are they dead like Lisa McPherson?

Would the followers of L Ron Hubbard turn a blind eye to so many crimes for the sake of their religion, or the reputation of David Miscavige?

Now we will see who "stands tall" and who shrinks from the limelight, like a scared child. Debbie Cook is more of a man than David Miscavige ever was.
    • Like Like x 13
  21. Anonymous Member

<3 rant
    gogo trolltards
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Cudgel Member

That would be Ms. Debbie Jean Cook.

The OSA must be working her over...
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

It is clear that Hubbard's tech amounted to nothing.
    Far from achieving his aim of international recognition, Hubbard died in pain in some cheap shit trailerhome after a long struggle with drug addiction and mental problems.

I read WWP. There are enough LRH fags here without me seeking out more. I am sure it is an important piece of work of which you are proud, but unless you post it here and now it is nothing but your sacred cow.

If I am mistaken then may Xenu strike me down as I type. I do not read Personal files. I am not remotely concerned with the cult of personality. I do not urge people to clutch tin cans either.

Hubbard had no tech. All the parlor tricks he ever had he stole from Crowley and other satanists, and the god stuff came from Gurdjeff and Ouspensky and all the others that meant well but only confused the fragile.

Fuck Hubbard. Fuck all he wrote. But we shall deal with that once the CoB and the CoS has been crushed, utterly. The rest is just harmless beliefs. Free the RPF slaves, then we'll talk philosophy.
    • Like Like x 4
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

Trudat. There are all manner of workarounds out there that scammers can take advantage of, whether it be "life coaching" or reading palms. For the most part it just comes down to buyer beware, just as walking into a scientology org and asking for one of their "free" stress tests comes down to the same thing but at least the "buyer" however naievely, has some idea of what they're setting themselves up for just by looking at the sign over the door.

In cases where there's a blood sucking cult sitting quietly behind the scenes in an operation fronted by an FSM drooling over his/her commissions garnered by routing unsuspecting individuals into that cult, where no clear indications as to the true nature of the scheme appear anywhere in the marketing of that scheme, that is, in my own opinion, tantamount to a level of fraud that goes much deeper.
  26. Xenu Is Lord Member

For Tony Ortega who is now referring to this as (Debbie Does Damage)
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 13
  27. Xenu Is Lord Member

• Like Like x 4
  28. Anonymous Member

Is there anyone here who is capable of believing this?

How is this different from OSA saying that SPs (we) hacked Debbie's account?
    (besides the fact that we could have actually done it, I mean)
  29. AnonLover Member

LMAO so hard i cried. ca$h.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. vaLLarrr Member

Yes my friend. It's so nice coming to this forum and reading stuff from people who can actually see way beyond all that retarded marketing tricksy stuff.

I see this crazy funny battle against $cientology as a case study, nothing more. Change the names and we could all be equally WWP'ing about the Iran, Flying Spagetti Monster, the Koran, the MC Shan, Хубилай хаан.

In cases where there's a blood-sucking, child-abusing, family-ripping cult of perfectly obvious evil intent, with over nine-thousand people standing up and standing tall and saying ENOUGH!
    Debbie Cook. Never even heard o' her before two days ago. Now all of a sudden, after she exec managed all the input money for CoB to upstat the posture of him being able to "stand tall".

This is probably tl;dr

Anonymous is now a brand, like slime in the suburbs, we are the music makers? And accidentally suddenly the dreamers of the dream? Or just what Karen Pouw says?

If we win we are doomed, because no limited number of Planfags will claim the credit. We are as Bradley Manning is. We stand accused. As Anonymous. We killed Playstation.
    Fuck Anonymous. Look now, there are people in those Occupy tent camps! T

As retarded as this all sounds, this is what the general hunched-backed public really think. Kicking $cientology apart on the internet is easy. Kidding ourselves that Anonymous has the answer to all world problems is the bit that it all goes wrong. This is end-game for Miscavige. Anonymous has his Philly Willy by the very short and not so curlies. $cientology cannot help with that.

Sitting quietly behind the scenes in an operation fronted by an FSM drooling over his/her commissions garnered by routing unsuspecting individuals into that cult, where no clear indications as to the true nature of the scheme appear anywhere in the marketing of that scheme, that is, in my own opinion, tantamount to a level of fraud that goes much deeper.[/quote]
  31. Anonymous Member

the Tech is a piece of shit because he had access to Hubbard mediæval records?

LOL

It's like Davinci Code all over again... over-rated shitty book with a cheap Hollywood actor playing the part.
    Hubbard was just a junkie at the end. Illegal drugs. Left an unfinished stupid mind-puzzle behind that led to the misery he would have enjoyed inflicting upon people, the evil fuck.

Let us savor the demise of this pointless cult, fill your glasses and shake your asses. The game is up. Life moved on.

esq-l-ron-hubbard-pope-020811-xlg.jpg

32. sallysock Member

Okay Smurf...you and Debbie are "friends" ( which made me so happy- in a "no way!" sense, but good as I still can't believe this is hapening.)
    Also, you've pm'd her.
    So what do you think is happening here? Halp?
  33. Anonymous Member

Nerp, she un-friended him.
  34. AnonLover Member

gorgeous photo of debbie from the aida thomas blog

debbie-cook.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

I think that as long as Marty posts are relevant to Marty's fantasizing over how he stands to benefit from all of this, there's a place here. He was bound to fag this up anyway.

Hurr Durr derp derp Marty Hurr Durr posts? Domefood.
  36. James Spader Member

37. Smurf Member

Debbie & her husband are being handled by OSA. She & her husband has "unfriended" me and several other exes that she friended this morning.

If Debbie intended to handle her email strictly with fellow Scilons "in good standing", she's ignorantly walking in to the mine field by allowing the cult to determine her future.
  38. amaX Member

Are you fucking kidding me? she and her husband are being handled by OSA? That's great.
  39. Anonymous Member

Some other of Debbie's friends have posted on their wall about OSA asking them to disconnect from Debbie. Of course OSA is all over this shitstorm. BTW, other people than exes were un-friended by her, so I wouldn't put another pot of coffee on while you speculate further.
  40. Smurf Member

LOL. I got this email from Facebook tonight... guess my sending a FB message to JoJo Zawawi that's she's a stupid cunt for playing OSAbot touched a nerve..

"You received this warning because you engaged in behavior other users found harassing in nature. Facebook does not allow users to send threatening, sexually explicit, or harassing messages to others. While we encourage you to make meaningful new connections, please keep in mind that contacting strangers or people you've never met in person can be a form of harassment. In order to prevent this from happening in the future, please refrain from sending messages of this kind.

Learn more about our policies by reviewing the Facebook Community Standards."

The Facebook Team
    • Like Like x 8