Customize

Debbie Cook speaks at last.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by DodoTheLaser, Dec 31, 2011.

1. incog712 Member

Possibly she was couching her words in an effort to limit the ZOMG Entheta Do Not Want!!! response as much as might have been possible under the circumstances but for all of the win in that email, any effort to consider why all of this out of control regging, focus on MEST, "squirreling" of their "tech" etc. is taking place is strangely absent. Instead she just skips right on past all of that and goes on to suggest that CoS should return to applying it's resources towards dissemination.

Can she really not know, what appears to be plainly obvious to Miscavige, if not the whole of the RTC, that the days of growth through dissemination are long gone. That the "raw public" just isn't buying what they're selling anymore. That just in order to survive, the snake is eating it's own tail, and even that food source is rapidly drying up.

I think she does, but just can't yet come right out and say it. Yet.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Robocat Member

3. theprofitlrh Member

I hope this is true, the media would love this.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Robocat Member

• Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Most major media outlets would require her to make this statement herself and have it corroborated by a second party. The Cookster is too deeply involved in her cult identity to admit to this story. We may be waiting a few years before she can admit to the abuse she suffered.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. subgenius Member

No irony in threatening to get Tom Cruise to punch someone out for not getting a confession to homosexuality.
    • Like Like x 6
  7. Robocat Member

It looks like Gayle has just called DM a suppressive person. It's on.

Sorry I had to split the FB comments into 4 parts - it was just too long. I showed the continuity in overlapping the comments to show it was one all one long item.
    • Like Like x 7
  8. Cudgel Member

I just had my Facebook account threatened with removal for attempting to "friend" some of the cultists who have posted messages calling Ms. Cook to task! I sent no messages to them (well, I did send a short one to Ms. Cook: "It took courage. I admire that. Please be careful.").

My request was accepted by one.
    • Like Like x 9
  9. telomere Member

^
    That takes courage too

Prior to this fandango, was Gayle a "member in Good Standing" or an eevul SP?
    Or one of the David DeMoss / Debbie Cook style Crypto-Supressives?

How important is it, for her to CO the COB?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

I think it's time to add another 20 minutes to Bunker's Knowledge Report.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Robocat Member

This was one of my favorite posts:

Gayle Smith: Debbie, you have my support and that of people here in Clearwater who aren't known because they don't want to invite threats of disconnection or business collapse that would be attempted. You knew how easily "friends" turn into judges and jury and convict without inspecting the information let alone differentiating between the importances of them. You are not alone. You have a worldwide network of support and I'm not referring to the "SPs" though I'm sure they are there for you as well.
    • Like Like x 7
  12. Random guy Member

I think you are dead on.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Debbie Cook would never get a fair Committee of Evidence now. The Scientological kangaroo court has already convicted and sentenced her.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

Because her Facebook friend speculates that Debbie has support from the likes of us (support has indeed been posted here), I doubt that love from afar is a crime.

[for those who don't know what Comm Ev is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_Justice#Committee_of_Evidence]
  15. adhocrat Member

A FAIR Comm Ev. What a concept
    • Like Like x 6
  16. DeathHamster Member

There's always a first time.
    • Like Like x 6
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  19. Tourniquet Member

Maybe I'm an elitist, but the Comm Evs I sat on were administered fairly, probably because at local level there was little at stake, excepting KSW.

Otherwise, sneer away :)
    • Like Like x 1
  20. CarterUSP Member

I guess that the further you are from DM, the fairer the comm ev.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Strixcoil Moderator

This people should had been part of WITP, they would had made it shine like a dying star...
    • Like Like x 4
  22. Tourniquet Member

Hey, that's suppressive!

Oh, wait...

;)
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

Yeah, but had it been Anonymous, it would have been the Epic of Trolls, None Higher.
  24. Anonymous Member

Everyone make this the new "cockblock" of WWP. Please please pretty please!
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Sam Urai Member

Some more comments, looks like she's probably deleting them:

• 273629_100000210708769_6445047_q.jpg

Maria Gutierrez Sorry is not courage. If you have questions you may use the correct lines, ask to RTC
      23 minutes ago · drP8vlvSl_8.gif 1
    • 369046_1084856278_1134375896_q.jpg

David Nordström Yes, use the correct lines.
      18 minutes ago
    • [IMG]

Marcy Galindo Powers I want to ask all who are criticizing the line that was used...you are using FB to complain...is that a correct line?
      15 minutes ago
    • 41502_1067624702_9286_q.jpg

Carlos Cambon Rodriguez That email full of complains should not be put on these lines.
      5 minutes ago
    • [IMG]

Marcy Galindo Powers The email was not put on here...and she asked that you email directly if you had questions.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

LOL at the people who seem to think that the KR page at rtc.org actually works. Last I looked, the list of orgs and missions embedded in that page was several years out of date.
  27. Smurf Member

^^^^^
    Lesson of the Day: Don't fuck with the Germans.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Budd Member

"Win after win after win."
    There was a quarter-page article in the Orlando Sentinel today about Debbie Cook's email and the resulting mess.
    Predictably it was buried in the middle of the paper, but appropriately enough it was on the Obituaries page!
    • Like Like x 8
  29. Smurf Member

30. Robocat Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. Pique Member

I think I like Gayle.
    • Like Like x 13
  32. Sponge Member

How would that work? Does facebook have a devastating new abuse reporting option tailored for the benefit of scilons:
    Flag Reason: "Its weird and has squirrel stuff on it"
    • Like Like x 8
  33. Anonymous Member

Gayle is on fire! Friend me back, girlfriend.
  34. adhocrat Member

The Comm Evs I was involved in were very Kafkaesque
  35. Quentinanon Member

That's for sure. Like, we don't like him/her, so it's your job to find him/her somehow guilty of these nonsense charges we make. Much worse than a military tribunal.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. She could have done what several high-level ex-Scientologists (f. e. Vaughn & Stacy Young, Tabayoyon, etc.) have done: providing testimony about her activities in a court of law and providing a detailed declaration to the public and her fellow Scientologists. That would be ethical.
    • Like Like x 5
  37. Random guy Member

I think I'll wait this out a bit and see how it unfolds before I make any judgement.
    • Like Like x 5
  38. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

Scott wanted to say: OSA just called me and told me I don't really "like" that at all.
    • Like Like x 9
  39. Mark Cabian Member

Or, one could simply speak their mind like a normal person. I'm sure she's thought this out, and I like where it's going.
  40. And she would have to face the enormity of the con that she herself had run on others. You have to realize: This woman was instrumental in making $ 1,5 - 2,0 million for the criminal organization each week. Each Wednesday night she was micro-managing and terrorizing the "registrars" at the FSO to extract as much money as possible out of the public Scientologists. Can you imagine the amount of misery she had created over 19 years?
    • Like Like x 12