Customize

Debbie Cook speaks at last.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by DodoTheLaser, Dec 31, 2011.

1. TinyDancer Member

Thanks, Smurf, I hadn't seen that site before: http://www.xenu-city.net/index.html
  2. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 12
  3. I have seen you kissing the ass of Miscavige on a daily basis, executing his orders and "quotas" without any independent thought or consideration whatsoever, blushing when he would stand next to you and talking to you - like a soon to be slaughtered lamb. I have seen you screaming at the FSO staff in full rage because you were ordered by him to "impinge" on us. I wonder how many illegal deals you were responsible for in order to make millions for the Church, RTC and Miscavige. You are an embezzler and a con. Your so-called "higher awareness" and "higher perception" is down the toilet.
    • Like Like x 12
  4. Anonymous Member

KSW nigger
  5. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  6. It just gets to me when I see this criminal scum talking about "ethics" and "higher awareness".
    • Like Like x 6
  7. TinyDancer Member

Understood. But was she supposed to write to current Scn's saying "Listen, I'm a criminal scum, but you should listen to me..." (shrug)

This is how they'll try to "get" her (one way, at least):

http://www.tampabay.com/news/scient...-scientology-executive-blasts-extreme/1208723
    • Like Like x 5
  8. RightOn Member

It makes me sad when anyone thinks that what Hubbard wrote is worth anything to anyone lol
    • Like Like x 10
  9. Anonymous Member

All true. Wouldn't be surprised if she's just heard about how the FBI investigation is going and now is the time to cover her ass with "evidence" that she's only just found out about it.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. RightOn Member

she went off staff in what 2007? That is almost 5 years ago.
    What was her actual reason for leaving? was that made public? I read her whole email, but I can't remember now.
    Someone that high up leaving staff was prolly watched very carefully.
    I don't think DM is very shocked over this. Feeling rage? yes. Shocked no.
    Especially with his paranoia
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

If only there had been Anons during the Schism of late fourteenth century, there might not be old guise sucking the dicks of little boys, today. Nao, back to reading up.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

I totally understand, Martin; but remember: the enemy of my enemy is my friend (not that Anonymous is anyone's friend).
  13. Anonymous Member

To Debbie Cook's credit, she has wised up (and stood up) to Miscavige.
    Maybe, one day, she will wise up to the enormity of the con that was run on her.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. DeathHamster Member

No mention of this on the CoS Marty DA blogs yet, although I notice that the comment chorus came to an abrupt halt at 2pm (EST) yesterday.
  15. RightOn Member

moar copies of fb posts plox
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

Seriously, is this real? You can wipe LRH trash off the face of the earth with this. No need for any ban. (I know this is how they think but written down by the source in this form is against any human with any intelligence left.)
    • Like Like x 4
  17. RightOn Member

yeah that comment stuck with me too
    very sad
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Anon'R'us Member

Are the FB posts being archived? With all these Scilons posting in panic, they seem as a nice source of information for a little who-is-who and who-belives-what.
    • Like Like x 4
  19. xenu2012 Member

and the signal goes out about debbie cook...
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 20
  20. Anonymous Member

I don't know if you're reading the way I am, maybe you are :)

The Scientology definition of "critical" is "finding fault with" someone else. Mind you that "Speaking about another derogatorily" is a gradient of application of "Ethics technology", and no one would dare suggest that the Ethics Officer has "overts" on anyone...

A "critical thought" is a fault-finding thought, to be contrasted with "critical thinking".

Hence, since "critical" has been redefined by Hubbard for his culties, naturally anyone suggesting that a Scientologist indulge in critical thinking is in essence trying to goad them to show off their "overts" (as, if you are speaking critically of someone, you must have done something bad to them), very evil indeed ;)

You'll pardon me if you already knew this.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. There are now 230 guests viewing this forum and quite a few are reading this thread. It's nice to know. I sure am glad that I am out of this cult.
    • Like Like x 9
  22. Anonymous Member

This is easily the most active thread for the past day and a half.
  23. Jeff Jacobsen Member

• Like Like x 7
  24. Anonymous Member

Loving the massive fallout from this email.

hiroshima%2Batomic%2Bbomb%2Bvideo1.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  25. RightOn Member

loove these fb posts
    I can't wait till the day when they figure out that what they quoted by LRH doesn't make sense either
    • Like Like x 1
  26. RightOn Member

It's an unfolding cult soap opera with no commercials!
    well except for the "COS bot do gooders" expounding about how great DM and the church are
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Jeff Jacobsen wrote:

YImMD.jpg

/derail
    /stoned posting

I wonder how Hubbard would explain the contradiction between what he wrote in the 1977 twice-revised Policy Letter, and the mass sackings and RPFings of the List One R/S era, the good old days... So, who's an SP, then, Ron?!
    LOL

Doxies ;)

http://suppressiveperson.org/spdl/i...ontent&task=view&id=239&Itemid=62

[Ed. - Paragraphed for readability, cf. original walls of text in Tech Dictionary]

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50k/legal/a8/3376.php
    [Ed. - Full legal doc is TL;DR, relevant below.]

Complaint Report to US DOJ

Armstrong 8
    Ralph F. Boyd, Jr.
    Assistant Attorney General
    Civil Rights Division
    950 Pennsylvania Ave., NW (#3623)
    Washington, DC 20530
    (202) 514-2151
    Fax: (202) 514-0293
    TDD: (202) 514-0716
    U.S. Department of Justice
    Civil Rights Division
    950 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
    Criminal Section, PHB
    Washington, DC 20530
    (202) 514-3204
    Fax: (202) 514-8336
    COMPLAINT REPORT
    I, Gerry Armstrong, declare:

[Ed. - ##1-19 trimmed]

20. In 1974, Hubbard created the “Rehabilitation Project Force” (“RPF”), a guarded
    labor detail or camp, where Sea Org personnel were summarily ordered for indefinite
    periods for any infraction or on any whim. Hubbard’s published criteria, any one of
    which could result in assignment to the RPF were: 1. an “R/Ser;” 2. a “low OCA non-
    producer;” 3. a “repeated stat crasher;” or, 4. an “overt product maker.” An “R/Ser” is a
    person on whom an auditor observes a “Rock Slam,” a particular needle movement on
    the E-meter, during auditing or sec checking. An R/S meant that the person had an “evil
    intention” toward Hubbard or Scientology.

21. The “OCA,” or “Oxford Capacity Analysis,” is a “personality test” that
    Scientology uses as a recruitment device to draw people into the organization, and as a
    measurement of people’s personality “improvement” as they progress on their “auditing
    programs.” A “low OCA” is a test score with one or more points below an arbitrary line.
    A “stat crasher” is a person deemed to be responsible for a statistic dropping in an area,
    or project or on an organization post. All of Scientology is operated and controlled by a
    system of “statistics” or “stat management.” Every person and post is “statistized” and
    must report stats daily and weekly. “Downstats” are punished, whereas “upstats” can to a
    degree protect a person from punishment. An “overt product maker” is a person whose

work contains errors, whose production is deemed unacceptable for some reason, or
    requires correction or repair.

22. People ordered to the RPF were subjected to a number of punitive and
    degrading conditions that included segregation from the “crew,” restriction from crew
    areas, wearing black boiler suits, reduction in “pay” to one-quarter the base amount, not
    speaking to a crew member unless spoken to, having to run everywhere, doing hard
    manual labor and all the dirtiest work, getting a maximum of seven hours sleep, and
    eating after the crew whatever was left over. RPFers had to audit each other through a
    long auditing program that contained many hours of sec checking, and which could last
    for months or even years. RPFers had no free time, got no days off, and could not read
    newspapers or magazines, listen to radio, or watch TV. RPFers could not make
    telephone calls unless such were specifically ordered and monitored, and Ethics
    personnel read all mail RPFers received, and read and censored all mail RPFers sent out
    from the RPF.

23. Scientology claims that assignment to the RPF is voluntary, or even a privilege,
    but that is not true. Anyone who asked to leave instead of doing the RPF program was
    assigned to the “RPF’s RPF,” an even more degrading and punitive experience, where the
    person was guarded at all times, allowed only six hours sleep, docked all pay, had to eat
    after the RPF had eaten whatever they left, and did the filthiest of the dirty work. The
    RPF’s RPF member could not leave, and in fact no Sea Org member could leave, until he
    had been intensely sec checked and had signed a list of his “crimes” that had been
    “culled” from his auditing files. Also before the person could leave, all his personal
    belongings were searched and he was stripped of any Scientology materials, even if he
    had personally purchased them.

24. The RPF and the RPF’s RPF operated as a forced labor and reindoctrination
    camp and as a system and procedure to break the will of anyone thought to be “out
    ethics” or “counter intention” to Hubbard or his organization and activities. It was a
    shocking, degrading experience to be ordered to the RPF, and the threat of RPF
    assignment was used to keep non-RPF crew in line and producing. I was threatened
    several times with RPF assignment during my SO years, and assigned twice for a total of
    twenty-five months.

25. Hubbard and Scientology taught that the need for the severe “Ethics” penalties
    and conditions such as the RPF was because for the “technology” to work it was first
    necessary to “get in ethics.” Hubbard and Scientology taught that since the “tech” was
    mankind’s only hope for survival, it was necessary that the people using and delivering
    that “tech” be highly disciplined and ethical. Hubbard and Scientology taught that:
    “The purpose of ethics is to remove counter intentions from the environment. And
    having accomplished that the purpose becomes to remove other intentionedness from the
    environment.” In other words, anyone or anything that was “counter intention” to
    Scientology’s intentions or activities, and anyone with an intention that differed from the
    organization’s intentions was unethical and was to be removed from the environment.

Hubbard laid down Scientology’s intentions by order and as policy, and his intentions
    were forwarded and opposition removed down through the organizational hierarchy.

[Ed. - ##26-271 trimmed]

I declare under penalty of perjury pursuant to the laws of the United States of America
    and of Canada that the foregoing is true and correct.
    Executed this 16th day of February 2004 at Chilliwack, B.C. Canada.

Gerry Armstrong
    • Like Like x 5
  28. Anonymous Member

http://www.suppressiveperson.org/sp/archives/2730

SEA ORGANIZATION

FLAG ORDER 3434E-281

212 [Ed. - wat!] February 1977
    Revised 19 January 1985

All SO Orgs and Units
    RPFs
    Senior Quals
    [Ed. - "Senior Quals" denotes those Qualifications Divisions (division 5) of the Scientology organization which exist at Continental (CLO) level and above.]

(This Flag Order was issued as FO 3434RD-43RA, RPF Series 10, [same title.] It is hereby reissued on 8 May 1997 to add further LRH data to the issue and to correct the FO and RPF Series numbers and the signatory section.)

RPF Series 28

RPF

MATCHING CASES WITH PC AND AUDITING TEAMS

References:
    HCO PL 14 Oct. 68RA Rev. 19.6.80 THE AUDITOR’S CODE
    HCOB 23 July 69 AUDITOR ASSIGNMENT POLICIES

With the purpose of containing any out-tech caused by List One R/Sers2 auditing in the RPF, LRH laid down the following rule:

“LIST 1s AUDIT LIST 1s AND MAY NOT AUDIT ANYONE ELSE (REFERENCE PHOENIX LECTURES 1954/55 MATCHING CASES WITH PC AND AUDITING TEAMS).” —LRH

However, it has been found that occasionally an RPFer turns on List One R/Ses in the course of the RPF program. To avoid frequent changes in RPF co-audit teams an exception to the rule above is made: If one member of a non-List One R/S co-audit team turns on a List One R/S in the course of an RPF co-audit, the team may continue to co-audit if it is determined by the Snr C/S for the RPF that they are an operating co-audit team and that their progress on the RPF co-auditing program is satisfactory (and only for as long as it continues so.)
    This does not mean that Lis One R/Sers who are twinned up with other List One R/Sers may be retwinned with non-List One R/Sers.
    A known List One R/Ser going into the RPF is to be twinned up only with another List One R/Ser.

“ANY OF THESE PEOPLE CAN BE HANDLED.” LRH

COMMODORE’S MESSENGER

as ordered by
    L. RON HUBBARD
    COMMODORE

LRH:CMSNGR:jh:cd
    [Ed. - "jh" could be Jon Horwich, ex-Commodore's Messenger and ex-husband of Diana Hubbard. He's out now, so could be asked.]

Unpublished Work: © created 1977 CSI.
    All Rights Reserved.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Sorry, paragraphing in above didn't work.

So, was Debbie Cook ever RPFed?
  30. Anonymous Member

I didn't think too much about it actually. In English there's two meaning of critical, but actually not that different. It's fair game to interpret what LRH write in terms of plain English even if he redefines the words to be more palatable. For example, say, critical thinking in English, is prepare to criticize anything and anyone if it needs to be.
  31. Anonymous Member

Samefag:
    I've never (and hopefully won't need to again) tainted my web cache with Rathbun excretions, but this happens to be relevant. Search result 7 or 8 on "debbie cook" -

"
    Debbie Cook - 45 Days in the Hole PDF | Print | E-mail
    Sunday, 07 March 2010 00:21
    hands-bar.jpg
    The level of sadism DM had sunk to since my departure after four days into the Hole in Feb 2004 are enough to boggle any civilized mind. Not only did all of International Management (CMO INT and Exec Strata), and then CO FSO, but also the by-then holed CO FCB (Kirsti Wilhere), and President CSI (Heber Jenzscth – yes, the 75 year old plus several decade face of Scientology) were subjected to these inhumanities.

In the middle of summer 2007, when local temperature regularly rises well above 110 degrees, DM ordered the electricity in the Hole to be cut off for many days at a time. DM also ordered that the penniless Hole prisoners pay for their own food. What they paid for was, as one survivor described it, ”slop” or like “gruel” Oliver Twist style. For breakfast it was only oatmeal, and all other meals were slop. Everybody had to wait in line and pay before eating. There were more than one hundred people there.

The same Korean brainwashing technique of physically forcing Holers to give confessions to the group were still going on daily; a practice DM instituted in 1998, and intensified in late 2003. Remember again, this is mid 2007.

In order to add insult to injury, DM had U Haul trucks pull up outside, and U Haul boxes brought in to let all participants know he was serious with his threats, “I’m going offload all of you.” I am sure most would gladly have been offloaded, but after several years of mind torture they no doubt understood there was no way out.

On many occasions the Holee’s were ordered to run a few hundred yards to the Cine Conference room where DM held court during event preparations. He would interrupt whatever he was doing to go out to the front lawn where the Holees had to stand for high volume toastings and severe degradation adjustments. They had to stand at attention for receipt of long, profanity laced dress downs of some or all of them depending on his mood.

One day DM announced to the assembled in the Hole that Marc Yager (one time CO CMO INT/WDC Chairman) and Guillaume Lesevre (one time ED INT) were homosexual and were engaged in a gay relationship. To those who have read my full blog and Scientology-cult.com you’d know that by that time, DM had been alleging this to the entire crew for ten years. But, for Debbie, Kristie (exCO FCB) and Heber, it was news.

Debbie was there when DM announced that Tom Cruise would come the next day to “punch you guys out” if the one hundred Holee’s failed to get a confession out of Guillaume and Marc.

When DM left Jenny Linsen Devocht, Angie Blankenship, and Lisa Schroer (who were DM’s pets at the time, sort of in charge of the Hole while being Holed themselves) decided that the Holees collectively will “give some people some black eyes before Tom has to.” Russ Bellin (once CO CST) lead the charge of the bigger and stronger men in the hole who began the beat downs of Yager, Guillaume and Ray Mithoff (once Snr CS INT). The crew battered Marc, Guillaume and Ray. In the psychotic frenzy even Norman Starkey and Heber sustained some collateral damage. Debbie managed not to participate in the carnage.
    When DM returned for a report, Lisa Schroer (who remained a DM pet throughout given her position as CO of Gold, that handles the only product he gives a damn about, Events) in her inimitable fashion, started embellishing the forced confessions allegedly gotten from Guillaume and Yager while under legally recognized conditions of torture. Lisa dutifully reported that Guillaume and Yager had in fact confessed to having a homosexual relationship.

Debbie tried to correct the report, interjecting that they never really confessed as Lisa was reporting. DM shut her up in a heartbeat. Once DM left, Lisa Schroer , who was a little more in charge of the Hole at the time than Jenny and Angie, briefed the Holees what a treasonous “bitch” Debbie was for “defending” Marc and Guillaume. She was accused of being “mutual out ruds” for having sided with the victims of torture. That included loud accusations from Lisa, Angie and Jenny that Debbie “must be a lesbo.”

For the next twelve hours Debbie was made to stand in a large garbage can and face one hundred people screaming at her demanding a confession as to her “homosexual tendancies”. While this was going on water was poured over her head. Signs were put around Debbie’s neck, one marked in magic marker “LESBO” while this torture proceeded. Debbie was repeatedly slapped across the face by other women in the room during the interrogation. Debbie never did break. And fittingly she was rewarded with what turned out to be a break in another sense of the word.

When I confirmed all of these facts with multiple sources, I knew without a doubt there was no turning back for me.
    I well remember the purpose of the Sea Org.

Written by Marty Rathbun
    4"
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

Precisely. I was merely trying to point out the taboo nature in Scientology of the terms we're talking about.
  33. timthephoto Member

34. Robocat Member

[IMG]
    Last night. There are more posts today.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Per the strict definition of the RPF, no.
  36. Anonymous Member

Scientologists are incapable of learning what the Internet is, and what it is for. Mind-boggling.
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Cudgel Member

FIFY
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Robocat Member

39. Cudgel Member

Why worry. It's no big thing...
    • Like Like x 10
  40. Robocat Member

• Like Like x 4