Customize

Debbie Cook speaks at last.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by DodoTheLaser, Dec 31, 2011.

1. EyeOnSci Member

Judging from a post on the Tampa Bay Times blog by Songbirdsings, Debbie suffered quite a lot of physical and mental trauma from the abuse she endured at Int. This is an example of how a brainwashed individual finally starts to wake up after experiencing a traumatic event.

Songbirdsings Jan 1, 2012 9:07 PM
    Debbie Cook is one of the nicest people on earth. The treatment and 'counseling' she got as a staff member was an abomination and as a result, she has been physically ill for some time now. Finally speaking out will be/is therapeutic for her and will the start of her recovery. Holding back the truth, however horrid, can result in illness and even death. I'm so glad she chose to LIVE! Well done, Debbie. Continue!
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Xenu Is Lord Member

If you take advice from me, you would be better off seeing a Psychiatrist.

Really, this is the face of the Anti Debbie Cook poster child? Man the cult has really hit rock bottom!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Mark Cabian Member

For me, I don't respect him because his is a blatant power-hungry leaderfag, and has not come clean. He has not given one major blow to the cult, yet knows so much. He is self-serving, and has made a career out of all the above, by luring the damaged and transitional into his freezone world. This is not good. This is evil.

About Debbie, I give her a break because she's relatively fresh out of the cult and was in a very high position for many years. For someone like that to make such a serious and well considered blow, after being out for just a few years, is to me Epic.
    • Like Like x 10
  4. Anonymous Member

I don't doubt the epic-ness of her recent actions, I just hope that some of you that were so willing to give her support don't regret it later. This woman was willing to throw many people under the bus for decades and her sheeple cult identity is very strong and may lull her into doing harmful things to her supporters. I only need to mention the Montalvo situation as one public example. This woman needs help but I find her untrustworthy and has the same criminal culpability as some of the others that we tear to shreds on this board.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Django Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Triumph Member

zombiesx.jpg
    the Messages posted to Debbie's facebook page get deleted soon after they get posted...
    heres a few of th current poison pen writers with their.vapid banal responses....

Lucille Femine works for CoS CC Nashville I think she was one of the ones harping before

zombies1h.jpg
    Aharon and Lucille have posted the same message repetitively ...look to have taken the job of baby sitting the comments to....stomp out fires

nothing to see here ...move along.. little sheeple baaaaaahhhhh baaaahhhhhh
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Sonichu Moderator

A lot of people have done bad things. Personally here's what I think:

Culties speaking out is always good

Culties that still support LRH BS of disconnections and rundowns instead of practicing medicine isn't GOOD persay, but it's their right to not believe in Medicine.

Rinder get's little support from (pretty much none) because he ran programs against people, was at the top, has been out for years, and isn't actively persuing legal ways to take down the church

Debbie just started literally Jan 1st, It's too early to determine where all her loyalties lie.

For me, this is the moment where I sit and watch what happens. Right now I'm not interrupting my enemies while they are making massive footbullets.

Let's pick up the pieces when the shit storm has initially passed.
    • Like Like x 14
  8. Mark Cabian Member

I disagree, and I was there for things like the Aaron Drama. This is her first move, and it is MAJOR. I'm not supporting her in the way of sending her $10,000 like Aaron got, but a simple gesture of email support. Nothing lost there, and she very well may be the most significant ex of 2012. I am happy to see how this plays out, and she has asked for nothing. Classy!
    • Like Like x 7
  9. Anonymous Member

I agree with Judy.
    The stats DO speak for themselves.
    • Like Like x 3

10. I am not sure if I like this woman but it doesn't matter. She sent 12,000 emails to Scientologists ( twenty more and she could have reached the whole cult ) and I really like that. I'll try to forget the fact that her critical remarks were said by Anons and Old Guard Critics a long time ago and that she seems ignorant of that or just refuses to give credit where it is due. But back on topic; the reaction on FaceBook is entertaining. It's a little like throwing a pack of skunks into an IAS event. Hope it continues. And David De Moss or whatever his name is; is awesome. He is certainly not helping things either.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

There are other ways to screw over supporters than just taking their money and running. I just hope everyone is careful with throwing in their support (in whatever fashion they are doing so) because she is still heavily indoctrinated, which means that she's still willing to behave in manners for the greatest number of dynamics. Yes, she may be the most significant ex of 2012 and I hope that I'm completely wrong in being this cynical. Yes, her motives are seemingly good (i.e. she isn't aiming to be the next supreeem roolah) but the recently blown or recently declared are often drawn back in to get their next cult fix. Just be careful people.
  12. Smurf Member

You're misinterpreting what I said. I suggested expressing support for Debbie, as a woman, standing up for what she believes in and speaking out. There's a huge difference between that & supporting her continued acceptance of & belief in the cult bullshit.
    • Like Like x 13
  13. Smurf Member

Debbie's been deleting them from her page. Lucille Femine & her idiot husband, Marcel, has been harping about Debbie's email all day. LOL. Debbie's being chastised by Richard Haworth, former cult spokeshole in Clearwater, who got kicked off post & RPF'd for causing a major PR flap with the Clearwater Police in the mid-90s.

161193_1529435769_3472973_n.jpg

http://www.xenu-city.net/spt-1-apr-94.html
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Random guy Member

You are probably thinking about Geir Isene, the Norwegian OTVIII (the only one): Geir Isene: Straight talk on Scientology

He did indeed stir the pot a bit, then later woke up fully.
  15. Random guy Member

Have anyone been nice and sent her a friendly e-mail advising her to get a small video-camera, keep notes, desposeable e-mail addresses and such? She could probably need some "how do the world work?" kind of support by now.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

Horse-faced poltroon.

poltroon, n. and adj.

Pronunciation: Brit. /pɒlˈtruːn/ , U.S. /pɑlˈtrun/ , /poʊlˈtrun/
    Forms: 15 pultroun, 15 pultrowne, 15–18 poltron, 16 poulcroone... (Show More)
    Etymology: < Middle French, French poultron , poltron coward (1509; 1495 as poiltron ... (Show More)
    A. n.
    Thesaurus »
    Categories »

1. An utter coward; a mean-spirited person; a worthless wretch. Also used as a general term of abuse. Now chiefly arch. or humorous.

- Oxford English Dictionary
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Smurf Member

Pity.. such a beautiful woman is a mindfucked bimbo.

[IMG]

"Debbie what you are doing is clearly off the rails. I will remove you from my fb contacts and report you to RTC. Whatever disagreements you have do not belong out on open discussion ground. Come to your senses and knock this off." -- Elisa Fazio

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1238738161
    • Like Like x 2
  18. DodoTheLaser Member

Funny how "off the rails" is supposed to introvert one enough to realize they are universally nasty, or something.
    Oh, the glorious handlings. Debbie, Internet is free. Use it more. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. pedrofcuk Member

No, see, that's enthusiasm, she's high-toned. Us mere wogs and DBs and SPs don't even get close.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Malory Member

QFMFT

I'll enjoy the fallout from this but that's why I won't be rushing to pat Debbie Cook on the back.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. Sam Urai Member

Here's another comment on Debbie's page. Would like to know his basis for the statement that she is connected with people "not in good standing with the Church."

Also, this in interesting, "if you feel an injustice has been made request a Comm Ev and clear your name." Why would she have to clear her name? She didn't do anything wrong, amirite?

Alejandro Ortiz
    Debbie, you ARE connected with people not in good standing with the Church. You say you want to abide by LRH? Well.. critical thoughts and critical comments are an indicator of overts. There are about 500 pages and at least 82 lectures covering this point. Even if you received an injustice, it is still a motivator by definition. My advise to you is to write a KR and/or contact IJC. If you feel an injustice has been made request a Comm Ev and clear your name. If you feel there is something wrong with the Church contact IJC he is per policy the protector of the Church. That is who LRH says you should contact.
    33 minutes ago
    • Like Like x 1
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

I love watching these people try to out-"Source" Debbie Cook. How many of them know their Hubbard as well as she does? They could be years and $thousands behind her on the Hubbard/Miscavige brainwash express, but they just have to believe that she is wrong about something. She must be! She's (gasp!) speaking out against The Only Answer To All Of The Problems In The Universe(s). Ergo, she is presumably wrong; no need to even consider her position before forming a conclusion.

Free and able, indeed.

Yep, she has a lot to answer for, and I'm not giving her a pass for it, buuuuuuut... this is some great entertainment.
    • Like Like x 9
  23. TinyDancer Member

4080344086_cd73ffc3c5.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  24. TinyDancer Member

She asked Ortega to remove the content of her email, not her email address.
    • Like Like x 5
  25. Sonichu Moderator

That's actually a fair point TD I had forgotten that detail.

Seems to me she was TRYING to handle this properly. I mean, after all it was sent as a private email to all these scis, it wasn't supposed to be out in the open.

If anything, all the scis telling her that she's being a squirrel need to remember that THEY are the ones who went out of comm and tried to get an answer of whether she actually authored and delivered the email via her Facebook, a public channel.

tl;dr
    It was private communications (email) until all the people dragged the topic to Facebook (a public area of discussion) to tell her to stop discussing things in Public.

Funny how those scis think isn't it?

P.S.

If the only thing a sci can scream at her is that she's using the wrong venue for discussing problems with Management, then you clearly didn't read the email all the way through, and have misunderstoods as to what the purpose of the letter was.
    • Like Like x 6
  26. Ackerland Member

My message to Ms. Cook:

• Like Like x 14
  27. Ackerland Member

I doubt she has any stats as to who opened, and read the e-mail. That would require a confirmation message to be sent by the e-mail client, which exists, but I believe is hardly being used due to privacy/security issues.

It really is like in Orwell's 1984 - you can become an "unperson" at any time.
    • Like Like x 4
  28. pooks Member

The "good" Scientologist is trained (brainwashed) to shut down and stop reading any entheta. To do so
    is out ethics and you can get in big trouble for it. The fully indoctrinated did not read DC's email, but I'm guessing many of the the people sitting on the fence did indeed read it. I'm also guessing this is going to push others sitting on the fence to come out and speak out. Debbie will get nuked by DM and his robots, she knows this by her earlier torture session at Hemet and the amount of hate and evil he is capable of. Imo, she has shown great courage and it will help those that have been afraid to speak out, to now muster up their own courage and back her up.

If the flood gates opened for exes leaving in 2011, then 2012 should look like Niagara Falls. It's been a true joy to watch people leave and speak out and peel the onion. But the most fun is watching the cult go down.

Lovin' anon for all they do.
    • Like Like x 11
  29. Anonymous Member

There are always Special Collections...

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

I got reported to RTC once. Not a damn thing happened to me.
  31. Tourniquet Member

Even from my remote and confidential location, I can smell the fear and desperation on the cult as they wheel into full damage control mode all up and down the Command Channels (read from the OTs to DM), and I am lovin' it.
    • Like Like x 4
  32. TinyDancer Member

Check out the lines between her eyebrows. This is a woman who frowns a lot. She may be pretty, but I bet those who know her best would have tales to tell.
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Tourniquet Member

Sounds like a trained Ethics Officer to me (having been one myself).
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

The 1951 "Essay on Management" to which Debbie Cook refers is interesting in itself. She chose one innocuous little sentence to cite from it. But anyone who goes back to it (and who can wade through the Hubbard-mud) will find discussion of management gone "off the rails" and even one reference to mutiny!

http://www.mediafire.com/?u5x1beeew5moc9e
    • Like Like x 2
  35. DeathHamster Member

36. Anonymous Member

Key:
    Goal Maker = LRH
    Management = DM
    Group = Scientologists

At page 216

At page 217
    • Like Like x 2
  37. xenubarb Member