Customize

DC Anonymous Convention

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by SenatorXenu, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Re: DC Anonymous Convention

Setting up a paypal account, do I need to keep this anonymous, do peeps see my personal info, never used it so a little unsure :oops: and for obvious reasons a little tinfoillie but this needs to be supported for great justice and already anticipating the lulz. Live feed would be amazing but pics and vids would do!!!!
  2. SenatorXenu Member

Re: DC Anonymous Convention

You have to tie your paypal account to a bank account or get a paypal credit card to be able to send money
  3. Re: DC Anonymous Convention

True.
    It'll be my first time on the metro. (lol)
  4. SenatorXenu Member

True.
    It'll be my first time on the metro. (lol)[/quote:1b6i8raf]

3:1 you screw up the turnstyle, lol
  5. nobodyyouknow Member

This is fantastic. I'm super disappointed that I won't be able to attend.

Just a heads up during all the festivities - don't forget to keep yourself safe. If you eat at the restaurants in or around the hotel, make sure you pay with cash. Register and use a fake name. Arrive via public transport. You know the drill.

As always, assume anyone you don't personally know is someone trying to get your info and make you LRH's lunch. If you plan on eating there, make sure your mask facilitates this. Blah blah.

Also - since I will be living vicariously through you all, pics or it didn't happen.
  6. SenatorXenu Member

good advice, and you can live through the live feed we're trying to set up :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  7. anonEmouser Member

Mein Gott in Himmel!

You DC anons are beautiful, beautiful bastards.

I really wish I could go. :xenu:

Remember, Return with your Guy Fawkes mask or upon it! :guyfawkes:
  8. storge Member

I regret to inform you that I in my capacity as Marcabian landing fleet commander shall not be able to attend, but ten emissaries shall represent me. I extend the full greetings of the Sixth Fleet.
  9. Heretic Member

im also a london fag im up for helping with any event ;) we need to brainstorm

anyway this holds the title of almost the best epic win ever
  10. SenatorXenu Member

Did you have any suggestions?
  11. Heretic Member

not yet i think a few of us should gather in a channel on irc at somepoint and think of something
  12. bannanana Member

OMG yes
  13. Palmachnik Member

So proud of us DCanons for pulling it together (especially Miss Negotiations). Looking forward to dining in the restaurant that opens up DIRECTLY into their salon. Hehe.

Anonymous: we'z rite next door, watchin ur ass.
  14. orly Member

You're AMAZING.

^^^: more like "we'z rite next door, watchin ur ass, and HAVING A BITCHIN' TIME ABOUT IT", amirite?
  15. Anonymite Member

very right.

One of the charlottefags, here, soon as i figure out whether i'll be able to come or not i'll see if i can get a crowd together. if not.. i go by myself!
  16. AnonEFG12365 Member

Praise Xenu, this is epic!!!

You Washington anon are full of win! :D

Remember, Pics or it didn't happen, and remember, the Cake is a lie *and probably high in Theatens... Maybe fat.*
  17. Palmachnik Member

Glad to have ya! Bring your party mask!
  18. Re: DC Anonymous Convention

holy zeeenuuu it took me forevar to get on here!!! only THREE failed attempts later... oh well.

hi all. and hello to all the britanons! i hope you gaiz get a con too. :)

regarding the dc con --- WE NEED RSVPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU EVEN THINK YOU MIGHT GO, please rsvp. We need to know numbers. thanx!!
  19. Re: DC Anonymous Convention

Hahaha, those are generous odds.

Geez, you /b/ritfags are seriously not easy to one-up with your massive turnout and your dancing Xenus. Think you can out do DC now??? Wahaha!
  20. Re: DC Anonymous Convention

Quoted for Emphasis.
  21. xenukuma Member

True.
    It'll be my first time on the metro. (lol)[/quote:14g9gr14]

LOL, just stand on the right and walk on the left* and you'll be fine.

*On the escalators, I mean.
  22. Re: DC Anonymous Convention

Hahaha, do this or us busy DC folk will run right over you. Also...metro ticket goes in and pops out the top. You wouldn't believe how difficult that is for people to pick up on sometimes.
  23. bannanana Member

There hasn't been any bad behavior amongst anon at ANY event/protest, it wont start now. Anon has been completely diligent in keeping their eyes out for misbehaviors and reports and records show it being ONLY on the Co$s' members. That's one thing you can count on.
  24. anmoyunos Member

This is absolutely fucking brilliant.
  25. Re: DC Anonymous Convention

Fancy hotel means extra good behavior. We have security set up and rules in place, plus strategies for dealing with infiltration and a very nice, sympathetic hotel staff. Anonycon won't fail.
  26. Re: DC Anonymous Convention

I just like to make sure it's absolutely clear. I guess it's more about my personal reservations about Anonymous and the fact that we're still early into this; only one major protest so far, you know?
    I mean, for the sake of metaphor, you always have to make sure the chamber in the rifle is clear before you put it away, even if you know it's empty. Cardinal safety rules that need to be followed even when you don't 'have' to.
    Anonymous still needs to build up a rep, and personally my confidence in Anon will need a minimum of 3 protests to gain concrete foundations.
    But that's just me, don't worry about my doubts. I'm sure you guys can do it.
    I just wanna see some video of Scifags flipping out and getting kicked out of the hotel for bad behavior.
    Oh yeah, and I wanna see vids of you talking to staff at the hotel about SciCrimes. Getting the manager would be cool too.
  27. orly Member

The Scilons will go crazy if we show them up. This means:

Have more fun than them (not hard).
    Be polite and respectful to hotel staff (not always easy for teens and twenty-somethings, but this really is important).
    DO NOT TROLL THEM OR INFILTRATE THEM--your presence is enough to drive them nuts; paying attention to them will just give them a win.
  28. Sargo Member

can we eat our delicous cake infrount of them^_^

lol i think it'd be great just to go in and go "OMG MY BFF JILL" ^_^

damn...but hell we are allowed to steal their food correct? :mrgreen:

DAMN U NEW YORK FOR BEING SO FAR FROM WASHINGTON
  29. Re: DC Anonymous Convention

No, I think it was stated somewhere that you're not allowed to steal their food. If anything, you are advised to eat at the restaurants NEXT TO the Scilon event. The DC anons did not sign a food and beverage waiver so that means NO FOOD INSIDE THE Hoover Room. If any anon decides to sneak food in and you guys get caught, SenatorXenu and Heidi get /b/ackraided.
  30. AnonyFag Member

You know what would be win? If some Scilon babes got a little "lifted" (spiked fruit punch, etc.) and the Anon and Scilon babes met in the hallways, resulting in some "Rule 34" between Scilon and Anon.. Holy shit, that would be EPIC! :D
  31. Hieronymous Member

Uh, you do realize they are going to cry rape right? That is unless she decided to disconnect right then and there
  32. FelixF'anon Member

Aww, MAN! This is epic, but my family would kill me if I weren't home for Easter Weekend. :xenu:

Oh, I wish I were in DC,
    Hooray! Hooray!
    In DC land I'll make my stand,
    To shoop da whoop in DC!
    :headbang:
  33. Re: DC Anonymous Convention

I hate to ask, but who is DJing this thing?
    That and in DC are glowsticks a no go? (I know some places do not allow them, but they might give our signs a bit of an extra "glow".
  34. Re: DC Anonymous Convention

Raperaperaperaperaperaperaperape
    Besides I'm pretty sure most scichicks are dumpy looking. I mean, at least according to the Mark Bunker vids they are.
    Maybe it's just Clearwater.
  35. Hieronymous Member

They always have girls who are supposed to be like Sirens luring you into giving them personal information. Heck just look at the ESK girls, they were born into it, and they aren't too tough on the eyes
  36. AnonKiwi Member

Suits all round as dress code! That would look superb with the masks, bahaha! :anon:
  37. Re: DC Anonymous Convention

I can do the business suit thing, but I doubt I will be buying a mask anytime soon.
  38. SenatorXenu Member

Wear whatever you want, or cosplay even. Xenu gets in free :mrgreen:
  39. AnonEFG12365 Member

Don't want a volcano to come out and then we eat cake full of Psychiatric drugs. Xenu hates not being invited to parties!
  40. deepthot42 Member

You guys will probably be called out for showing Battlfield Earth in a public place.
    I know if I was a scilon, I'd try and nail you for it. You know... with the law.

BTW the RiffTrax is beyond hilarious. It's in my Top5 MST3k list