Customize

David Miscavige sued, summons issued 11.25.09

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by LarryBren, Nov 25, 2009.

1. Smurf Member

Re: David Miscavige sued, summons issued 11.25.09

Of course, dear. I always share my sloppy seconds. <3
  2. Olrik Member

and

Indeed, but we may hope that this bunch of terrorists known as Anonymous will do its best to EXPOSE this behaviour and turn it in more footbullets.

It won't have any effect on the trial(s) but will on the PR side.
    "we" are pretty good at it aren't "we" ?
  3. Re: David Miscavige sued, summons issued 11.25.09

<3<3<3
  4. DeathHamster Member

Too bad that CoS had already introduced him as the leader, in charge, in command, in control of Scientology in the Ontario Snow White case.

Serving him could be a problem according to an Epic Process Server.
    Scientology: DECLARATION OF MICHAEL J. CALAGNA
  5. Smurf Member

Doesn't matter. If DM cannot be served personally, the attorneys can mail the complaint to him via certified mail. If he refuses it, or doesn't acknowledge it, the attorneys can get the judge's OK to simply publish the complaint in the LA Times and it will be considered by the court as legally served on DM.

There's not a damn thing DM or Moxon can do about it.
  6. _You_ Member

Its nice an' personal, eventually Wee Davey will have to crawl outta his nest and continue his perjury aka 'I'm not the leader!' bullshit.
    DM has done as much to damage Dientetics as ol' Flubbard ever did. Liek b/boy liekm son.
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

The hueg issue of "Freedom" mag touting all of his glorious work as the glorious leader of the glorious Golden Age of Fail would make a lulzy exhibit (A) vs. such perjury, methinks.
  8. LarryBren Member

There is a big difference between then and now. IMHO this time there will be a wall of people with first hand information giving the truth (including of all the major corporate irregularaties as well as documenting DM's lies and perjury about same in the past). This time, each time DM lies about something major there will be plenty of credible people to counter what he says. This time the plaintiffs will have a far greater depth of information that can be used in questioning DM. I believe that this time the evidence will be absolutely overwhelming. If DM gets into court, and he lies about his abuses and controls, I believe this time he goes down as a perjurer and the like.

Just an opinion but I can see some of what is being lined up to get the truth out and eventually counter what DM will likely say or try to avoid and it, IMHO, is overwhelming.
  9. _You_ Member

LOL. Let's hope Ken Moxin is involved.

And they are not acting "pro bono" . How is an attorney representing individuals against the COS acting pro bono? You have a misunderstood word.

DM can sure pay for top of the line with COS money. But Moxin's record alone would not paint a pretty picture for most judges.

They haven't been able to stop even BVS alone in BFG's case. They are going to have more witness testimony available this time, it's pretty clear.

I'm going to guess they have evidence of direct DM involvement, considering so many have come out recently with stories of first hand observation of DM's criminal behavior in so many respects.

So with all these anonymous doubters, I ask, what is the dynamic that is going to make this easier to handle for DM than BFG's case?

And all the doubter arguments are premised upon the retention of a team of top flight litigation attorneys for the duration of this action. In short, your position is that the COS paying millions to fight this is somehow not a win?

Fools and trolls I say.
  10. veravendetter Member

11. RightOn Member

Sure hope Davis has to speak in court on behalf of COS.
    It's always such a pleasure to see him in action!
    Like the time he did this:

12. Major Boyle Member

Inquiring minds need to know: Lube or hot sauce?
  13. _You_ Member

You so funny!

[IMG]
  14. puck35 Member

This has been well and truly Scientology's annus horribilis.

Soon David Miscavige will have an anus horribilis.
  15. Re: David Miscavige sued, summons issued 11.25.09

16. Anon123456 Member

why are you deleting my posts cock suckers.

nvm i found out what faggotry occurred.
  17. _You_ Member

That your a faggot and accidentally wwp?
  18. Anon123456 Member

my shit got domed apparently. i posted a pic of susan boyle. so i guess that's domable.
  19. _You_ Member

IANAL but I predict witness testimony will be fought by Sci's attys with the same old character assassination, not a credible source of information, hearsay and so on ad nauseum.

Oh what I would give to be a member of the jury for these cases.....
  20. voiceless849 Member

How to say this?

SO MUCH WIN!
  21. Re: David Miscavige sued, summons issued 11.25.09

Who cares if he wins or not, its the subpeoning that counts.

Spellnazi, i know already
  22. Re: David Miscavige sued, summons issued 11.25.09

It's also possible that the case will be thrown out before DM ever steps foot in a court room. Or not. I just wouldn't get too excited until he's actually on the stand.
  23. Re: David Miscavige sued, summons issued 11.25.09

WIN! Keep it rolling!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO20w_-yqHc"]YouTube- Dominos Fall at the Berlin Wall[/ame][/URL]
  24. _You_ Member

Considering that the case is even more recent and basically the same as the other three from BVS, the added bonus of DM might just be a test balloon but COB's are usually responsible for what goes on in an entire organization.

You are just guessing ain't ya ?
  25. _You_ Member

Is it going to be ten hours, ten days, ten weeks, or ten months until there's likely to be a bit more news on this? Not that I'm, like, impatient or anything... Will we get video of DM being served - 'cos that would be epic... or do we have to wait until some court schedule comes free before whatever is next, happens?

(PS: I was lying about the patience thing)
  26. _You_ Member

The likelihood of video is about nil. Service will be a prosaic process involving people leaving docs at offices and the like.
  27. Re: David Miscavige sued, summons issued 11.25.09

Yes. Just suggesting people temper their expectations with the knowledge that this legal action is far from bulletproof.
  28. Re: David Miscavige sued, summons issued 11.25.09

just to let everyone who hasn't seen it, little midget is getting ars reaped sued and anon is afraid he might actually enjoy it. Never less mass raiding of his internal organs will proceed and we hope others will join in.
  29. Re: David Miscavige sued, summons issued 11.25.09

[IMG]
  30. Anon123456 Member

this information is not getting the media coverage it truly deserves. chances are this is going to be drawn out for years. we can use it right now, regardless of the outcome down the road.
  31. Re: David Miscavige sued, summons issued 11.25.09

Little midget is getting arse reaped continuously by being shown to the world the criminal he is. It's all WIN.

So we'd like to ask other ex scientologists to join in on the arse reaping by also subpoenaing his ass.

And also the raeping of any OSA trolls that might be lying around.
  32. Re: David Miscavige sued, summons issued 11.25.09

You have very strange sexual fantasies. But hey, I'm not judging you.
  33. Re: David Miscavige sued, summons issued 11.25.09

I came when DM got subpeoned. I came three times.
  34. veravendetter Member

osa fetish :p
  35. Re: David Miscavige sued, summons issued 11.25.09

snuff material
  36. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yes, because:

Ahhhh, I knew you could do it!

Well, OK, I didn't, really; I had my doubts for a while. Actually I'd pretty much written you off, but that's beside the point.

Aw, dude. :(

"...on the ceiling if you waaaaant meeeeeee..."

Yes, you can always be counted on to not get excited, can't you? Mr. Reliable.
  37. Belladonna Member

38. Re: David Miscavige sued, summons issued 11.25.09

Courthouse News Service

LOS ANGELES (CN) - A man claims the Church of Scientology forced him to work as a "virtual slave" for 16 years at jobs ranging from washing pots and pans to restoring old films produced by Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard. John Lindstein says he was kept "busy, poor, tired, and uninformed" by Church of Scientology leader David Miscavige at the church's ranch in Hemet, and feared that "things would get even worse if he did not work as ordered."

Lindstein's Superior Court complaint alleges human trafficking and violations of hour and wage laws at the church's "Gold Ranch" compound near Hemet, a semirural area east-southeast of Los Angeles.

Lindstein says that from 1990 until 2006, starting when he was just 8 years old, he "performed this work as a virtual slave, working 16 to 24 hours days with no sleep, no time off and no personal freedom" at Gold Base, a mysterious and once-secret headquarters that "resembles a prison camp," with razor wire, security guard patrols, surveillance posts and three roll calls each day.

By age 16, Lindstein says, he was working for Golden Era Productions, Scientology's film production company, restoring Hubbard's films from the 1970s. He says he often worked 24-hour days at the "tedious, frame-by-frame work that would normally cost more than $400,000 per movie to accomplish at industry rates."

Lindstein and his crew of five were paid $50 per week, he says.

Lindstein says Miscavige and others "intentionally, consciously and wrongfully made a tactical decision to ignore labor laws, take [their] chances with a compliant and intimidated work force, and hope that the running of the statute of limitations would in the long run save [them] millions of dollars."

Lindstein says that Miscavige "runs the Scientology enterprise with an iron fist, according to his own rules, and enjoys the lifestyle and job benefits of royalty while those at the bottom of the food chain live like slaves and inmates."

Those who tried to escape from Gold Ranch and were caught were assigned to the "Rehabilitation Project Force," in which workers faced "a brutal regime of manual labor, have no freedom of movement and are subjected to almost total deprivations of personal liberties," according to the complaint.

Church of Scientology spokeswoman Karin Pouw said the church would not comment on the allegations.

"The complaint filed by John Lindstein against the Church of Scientology International and others has not been served," Pouw said. "We do not comment on cases to which we are not a party."

In his complaint, Lindstein says he was eventually "pushed to his breaking point and he found a way out."

He says he has since been "declared an enemy of Scientology, given a large illegal bill for his purported scientology training, and cut off from friends and family who are still under the control of the Scientology enterprise."

Lindstein wants the church to pay him at least minimum wage for his years of work. He is represented by Barry Von Sickle of Roseville, Calif.
  39. Anon Char Member

[IMG]

[SIZE=&quot;5&quot;]
    Davey's gonna find himself up the creek with out one of theseā€¦[/SIZE]
    1251860030689.jpg
  40. Re: David Miscavige sued, summons issued 11.25.09

250mmqc.jpg
    and for you OSA trolls some hope:
    [ame=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdeIZkZo2PM&amp;feature=player_embedded&quot;]YouTube- World Party - Ship of Fools[/ame]