Customize

David Love vs Scientology Montreal - Complaint

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Intelligence Member

Re: David Love vs Scientology Montreal - Complaint

The Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services has the authority and power to do so, once they have the dox to establish cause; which they now have.

So does the College of Physicians :)

God forbid sonething like the Snow White incident to remove these records. They wouldn't dare,....., would they?

Even if they did, we still have the doctors, nurses and other hospital staff to testify :)
  2. Intelligence Member

I don't think they would be getting a sound sleep if they knew exactly what may be in store for them.

In comparison, very little info and dox are being posted to what we have.
  3. Intelligence Member

I think so too. (paper shuffle to evade). They now operate the Narconon First Step Program at the new Quebec City ORG with a Sauna program,....for now!

dix? No, I meant dox,...ROFLMAO,........, :)

Typing too fast..............
  4. Intelligence Member

Page Two- (Draft ONLY)

1238mqu.jpg

We're getting there :)

5. Anonymous Member

Powerful stuff naming Miscavige.
    I recommend two of these:

View attachment images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRN_TC84SEKLMaxx_e_o6ilhqgx8AlVg

If Miscavige feels personally threatened, he will use all his power to make it stop.
    He does not play nice.

One of his ex-seaorg slaves claims he was told to murder the head
    of the Cult Awareness Network in the 80's by running her off the road so it would look like an accident. (I forget the details).

Not trying to scare you, but it's smart to be aware and prepared.

Be safe.
  6. Intelligence Member

I know and understand what you mean.

I'm sure he is well aware about how I play too and he knows that I will not be intimidated by him or any of his thugs.

And if David Miscavige wants to challenge me in a court of law, he better be well prepared to take the Witness Stand under oath.

My prayer is to have him subpoenaed and named in a Court Ordered Summons.

An Ol' Irish Quote:

“You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”.

7. Anonymous Member

the gloves are off, bare knuckle
  8. xenubarb Member

Many accounts of NN experiences mention inmates being taken to ERs. Narconon Stone Hawk in Michigan did the same as trois rivieres. If two NNs do it, its likely they all do it.

So, its probably likely a few ERs might result in some damning Tales of the ER.
  9. Intelligence Member

Sorry to be vulgar, (and I try not to be), but David Miscavige can kiss my Irish Arse.

He can harass and threaten all he wants. If I meet my untimely demise, ALL of my damning documents will be released immediately by a dear Anon Friend who has my password to ALL my Dox.

Then we'll see how well David Miscavige sleeps.

The pen is mighter than the sword.

10. Intelligence Member

LEAKS

Yes, Barb, you are very right.

There are some sad tales indeed and some of the staff like to talk about them outside of their work place ;-)
  11. Intelligence Member

I'm tired; been writing all weekend. Going to log off now, watch a movie, get some sleep; then go to work in the morning.

Will be interviewing a Narconon Sponsor tomorrow. The Patient became pregnant while at Narconon; her world then fell apart and she relapsed. Hope to also talk to her parents and get some statements recorded on tape.

Good night ALL.

12. Intelligence Member

Received letter from College of Physicians a couple days ago. They are moving forward with an inquiry and investigation concerning the 21 page letter of complaint I submitted.

The College of Physicians, Quebec Human Rights Commission, and Labour Relations Board are moving forward with complaints. They have all found the evidence to be credible.

That being said, this above complaint just became a whole lot more credible and will take me another week at least, to compile the dox, statements, and evidence. Was hoping to submit this week, but not now. By end of next week, it should be in their hands.

This is a huge ordeal and project that should expose the truth. People are being hurt and abused at Narconons world wide and at the ORG Saunas and this complaint deserves the time and effort needed to be comprehensive and complete.
  13. peterstorm Member

Huge.
  14. Intelligence Member

Indeed it is.

Just took a few minutes off compiling dox for this new complaint to respond to a fishing expedition letter from a COS law firm. No big deal. Back to work on this now.

Lots of new dox and info coming in just in time. Amazing. They will be quite surprised at what they didn't know we know. (does that make sense - I'm tired I guess, LOL)
  15. OTBT Member

Heh heh
  16. Anonymous Member

17. lostatsea Member

I <3 David Love. :)
  18. Intelligence Member

Sorry I have to ask, but I have seen this here and there
    on this forum. What does this mean:

<3 David Love

I have no idea whatsoever :)
  19. Lorelei Member

Well done, David! You are kicking arse and taking names. :)
  20. Intelligence Member

I'm pumped. I'm happy pants. I'm going to protest in Ottawa this Saturday! Taking my first real train :)

Train has Wi-Fi. Taking my laptop and working on dox on the trip :)

64j5z5.jpg

Montreal ORG

21. xenubarb Member

It's a heart. <3 Geddit?
  22. BigBeard Member

Dave,

It's an emoticon:

<3 = sideways heart = love

BigBeard
  23. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  24. lostatsea Member

<3 = a heart emoticon = Love

Or it could mean "less than three", depending on the context. ;)

Edit: Should have refreshed, was beaten to it. :)
  25. Intelligence Member

Yes, now I get it; thanks.

Duh, is me sometimes :)
  26. LocalSP Member

David I must admit you have done a smashup job doing all this work.
    I don't want to sound alarming or be a downer but... Maybe you should, for the record, state that you are in no way suicidal or you are not depressed in any way and you would not take your own life.
  27. Anonymous Member

Agreed on both points.
  28. Intelligence Member

Ok, yes I understand why you are saying this. Even my workmates are asking me if I'm worried or afraid they might try to harm me. One Anon even phoned me and told me to buy better locks for my door because they may try to set me up or poison something in my fridge. Geeezzzz!

I'm not in fear or paranoid at all.

But for the record and my doctor knows this:

I David Edgar Love am of sound mind and not depressed in any form whatsoever and I DO NOT have any thoughts of suicide or death. As my workmates can attest, I am a very happy person who laughs every day and tries to enjoy life to the fullest. I not only write credible complaints, continue writing my book, but I also take time during the day to write self-esteen building, personal letters of encouragement to my friends at work when I see them struggling with personal issues.

This is me; this is what I love to do. I enjoy helping people to smile and feel better about themselves and I am close to my friends.

I have no thoughts of death, rather a long and happy life :)

Is that good enough? :) :) :)
  29. LocalSP Member

Excellent David and much success with your work.
  30. Anonymous Member

<3 is a sideways heart.
  31. GuyFox Member

David, you never cease to amaze me.
  32. Intelligence Member

Ooohhh! This was a tough one for me to do tonight. For the past year, I have been handling my own legal matters with their Law Firm Heenan & Blaikie. Been a lot of work trying not to make any mistakes. It's been quite contentious.

We've had some "wordy" correspondence back and forth; probably hundreds of pages from me to them.

But I am now referring them to my lawyer for one of the cases. They can direct all further correspondence to my Labour Relations Board Lawyer.

I remember the ol' saying, "Only a fool represents himself" in court of law. So be it :)

Then I can focuss more on my tasks at hand.
  33. BigBeard Member

I'd say that's a very smart move. Somehow I don't think they'd be able to pull a snow job on the LRB legal folks. And if they tried, I suspect the LRB would be contacting you for input to a response.

Only two more months 'til the court date! Can't wait.

BigBeard
  34. Intelligence Member

Jan 2010

Canadian IRS Strips Church of Charitable Status Because of Political Advocacy Activites.

Now we need to address the Quebec exemption:

On December 21, 1993, the Inspector General of Financial Institutions for the government of Quebec recognized the Church of Scientology of Montreal and the Church of Scientology of Quebec City as religious corporations.

Once this new comprehensive complaint is submitted to the Quebec Human Rights Commission, there could be serious ramifications concerning the Montreal COS and their years of avoiding property taxes. I think we have a good chance of opening the government's eyes to the political advocacy and political interference issues against this organization, as well as their participation and contribution to abuses and exploitation of the patients at Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

If convicted through the Quebec Human Rights Commission, which I believe they will be, we could see their Tax Status revoked soon after.

Let's hope :)

35. Intelligence Member

Complaint is coming along. I thought It would be completed by now, but the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services complaint and the Quebec College of Physicians complaint, took a lot out of me.

Getting more sleep now; more smiles and laughing, and moving forward on this new one.

It's bigger than I first thought it would be, but I'm adding Video to the Package.

Cheers

36. Intelligence Member

As a Formality on the Human Rights Complaint, I need David Miscavige's mailing address?

Couldn't find it with a Google Search?
  37. Anonymous Member

67687873.png
  38. Intelligence Member

This was back in 2009.

Ok, thanks. I'm in touch with a few USA Lawyers, with pending cases. One of them should have his current.

Cheers.
  39. Intelligence Member

20 years ago - nice precedent!

Scientology Conviction In Court: The Globe and Mail Report

Judge Rosenberg said the objective of applying criminal liability to religious corporations "relates to a fundamental tenet of our society, namely that no person is above or beyond the law".

He noted that the breaches of trust victimized 'large, powerful institutions such as the Ontario Provincial Police and the Ministry of the Attorney-General," whose offices had been infiltrated by church agents in the mid-1970s. "In another case, however, the victims could be the parishioners or members themselves."

Judge Rosenberg said that if courts adopted a lower standard of criminal liability for religious corporations, "this would necessarily invite inquiry" into whether their religious goals "were genuine or a mere sham to take advantage of the preferential treatment."
    ================================================================

I Love it :)
  40. Intelligence Member

Peter Storm or Whoever knows?

Mayor Edorses Narconon Trois-Rivieres at Open House:

Narconon Drug Rehab - Narconon Open House 2008

Executive Director Marc Bernard gave a warm welcome to the crowd of almost two hundred guests including: Rejeanne Fleury, Executive Director of Narconon Canada, Brad Melnychuk, Executive Director of Able Canada and the Mayor of Sainte-Genevieve-de-Batiscan, André Magny.

Is the Mayor of this region still the same one? I think so eh'?

Liberal or Conservative?