Customize

David Love vs Scientology Montreal - Complaint

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Intelligence Member

David Love vs Scientology Montreal - Complaint

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Quebec Human Rights and Freedoms Commission - Complaint Being Drafted.

Case Prcedent:

The Tribunal orders Jean Coutu, Centre d'ccueil Pavillon Saint-Th�ophile Inc. and Centre r�cr�atif J.C. pour d�ficients mentaux to pay the sum of $1,413,300 for moral damages suffered by the residents of Pavillon Saint-Th�ophile and the additional sum of $141,330 for punitive damages, with interest from the date of the present judgment and costs.

Canada, Qu

The Quebec Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms recognizes that every person has a right to personal security, inviolability and freedom (s. 1); every person has a right to the safeguard of his dignity, honour and reputation (s. 4); every person has a right to privacy (s. 5) and a right to the peaceful enjoyment and free disposition of his property (s. 6) and every person has a right to full and equal recognition and exercise of his human rights without distinction, exclusion or preference based on handicap (s. 10). In addition, the Charter forbids all forms of exploitation aimed at the aged and the handicapped. The Tribunal finds that the legislation does not only address economic exploitation, but also concerns physical, psychological, and social or moral exploitation.On January 24, 1991, following its investigation, the Human Rights Commission concluded that the residents of Pavillon Saint-Th�ophile have been the victims of exploitation and proposed that measures be taken to provide redress.

As for the residents' forced labour, the evidence showed that Pavillon Saint-Th�ophile forced the residents to perform certain duties required for the operation of the institution without pay. The Tribunal finds that there was nothing to justify such exploitation. Even if one were to accept the argument that regular work brought certain advantages to the residents, this could not in anyway justify exploitation on the part of the employer who unscrupulously benefited from such labour without ever paying any form of remuneration.

I have the dox and can tie the COS in Montreal and ABLE Canada, (ABLE Canada will be separate complaint file), solid to direction and adminstration of directives, to the operations at Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

Members of the COS in Montreal were sent to NN TR to administer scientology doctrine therapies, provided materials and videos, (have dox), and were instrumental in directing Narconon Trois-Rivieres to apply procedures and Scientology doctrines at NN TR.

In a leaked email from the Montreal COS, dated, July 23, 2008, at: 14:37:46, Jean Lariviere is quoted giving advice and direction to the director, Sylvain Fornier:

Dear Sylvain, (Narconon Director)

".....My recommendation to you - based on my 25-year experience in public affairs....."

".....Obviously, the first thing to do is to find out what this law is about, and what is the sit between NN and the Quebec governement's!....."

".....For that specific purpose, I recommended that you (or someone like you who knows well NN activities and the activities of other drug rehab/detox groups in Quebec) to go right away - asap - do a few visits in Quebec City at the Ministry of Health and Social Services....."

Etc...Etc....etc..

Reply From NN TR:

Dear Jean, (COS Montreal)

".....Thank you for your communication, and for your advise throughout this episode, I did use a lot of your recomendation to handle this situation....."

".....I have a very good communication line with the Office of M. Sebastion Proulx, who is the Deputy of the Mauricie Region,which includes Trois-Rivieres,....."

".....We will keep applying FLORISH AND PROSPER and the enemy will fall into apathy, just like M.Couillard giving his resignation from one of the most powerful post you can have at the Parliament !!!....."

".....I will keep you updated on any future communication that I will have with M.Proulx's office,....."

".....To my knowledge there is no more threat pending on top of Narconon Trois-Rivieres head. I keep my eyes and ears open and talk with the Representatives of the Office of M.Proulx regularly....." (me LOL at this one)

These two above emails are not enough to establish, direct administration of affairs from the COS in Montreal to NN TR, but they are damging indeed. The additional dox and evidence being submitted should tighten the screws on the coffin.

I've been working on this for months and now ready to draft and submit the dox and evidence this next week.

David Love
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: David Love vs Scientology Montreal - Complaint

Canada, Qu

The Tribunal rejects the argument that the residents or others consented to such treatment. There can be no consent or agreement with respect to exploitation
  3. Anon99 Member

You are at cause over Scientology. Nice work!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

gesicht
  5. Intelligence Member

Tx. Yes, this is a Big one indeed. they are in Big Time Trouble with this one.

Canada, Qu

The evidence also showed that staff members lacked the qualifications required to work in such a centre. Mr. Coutu showed a preference for individuals and employees whose only qualifications rested on family ties. The Tribunal also finds that the residents were subjected, on a daily basis, to behaviour and situations which violated their rights: staff members showed contempt and a lack of respect towards the residents; the residents were regularly treated as if they were children and often placed into humiliating situations which did not respect their right to privacy.

These two cases are very, very similar in actions, staff behaviour, and human rights abuses, that their screwed!
  6. Intelligence Member

:)

What does that mean?
  7. anonhuff Member

"face" according to google translate
  8. Intelligence Member

If (when), they are convicted on this one, the ripple effect will be massive on every other Narconon in Canada and elsewhere.

An Ol' Irish Quote:
    “You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, 'Why not?'”.
  9. Anonymous Member

For this to happen you have to successfully argue that the narc-con program is systemically abusive. They will try to argue that it was just one bad location and a bad group of people responsible, but that the program itself is good.

Be prepared for it, it's what the scientology enterprise does every time they lose a case. They scapegoat a few of the local leaders, dissociate themselves from them, all the while denying any responsibility and claiming that they are out to do good works.

We know it's all lies, that the local leaders were following instructions directly from the top of scientology all along, but a court needs proof.

How deeply this lawsuit cuts into the crimes of scientology depends on how much proof there is to connect the local abuses at trois-rivieres with the leaders in California.
  10. Anonymous Member

David Love and Gerry Armstrong : XENU TV

Scam Shamalam says:
    April 21, 2010 at 3:15 pm
    It has been more than 20 years since the governments in Canada have come down hard on the cult of Scientology. Quebec is the place for it to happen again. Good luck David. Good luck to us all.

marcehole says:
    April 21, 2010 at 3:24 pm
    Yup! ScientoloNarcoSCAM f’d with the wrong guy… thinking they could ‘control’ him… hah… We are behind you Mr. Love.

Knight of Anonymous says:
    April 21, 2010 at 4:01 pm
    Scilons! When you think they cannot possibly sink any lower; they harm this poor man David. Scientology, consider yourself warned. Thou shalt not trample on the right of innocent people any longer. Prepare yourself for the coming Tsunami of entheta. The days of harming critics is over. By the Justice of God, you will be destroyed. Your tyranny is at an end. We are Anonymous. We do not forget those who suffered because of you. We do not forgive your crimes against humanity. Expect us, for we are the voice in the desert crying out for those who you have harmed, and we will prevail against you.
  11. Anonymous Member

I'm a legal expert because I like to watch TV and Law&Order. If I were the prosecutor, aiming to get at the bigger fish in CA, I'd try to get one of the lower downs to cooperate with police by plea bargaining them down to a lighter sentence.
  12. Anonymous Member

Also, witness protection in case they're afraid of repercussions from the cult.
  13. Intelligence Member

Yes, you are right. While at NN TR, NN Int, from California was there, Brad Melnychuk from ABLE Canada was there, Narconon Canada was there, and people from the COS in Montreal. This is huge 100 bed center with 80 staff when I was there. All of these entities were ALL there at the same time.

I have emails, letters, and dox from ALL of them. Long meetings, diarized notes, photos, video, statements from ex-staff and ex-patients.

We can and WILL connect; I'm more confident about this case, than any of the other several which are proceeding; with one court date set for Jan 17th. Had one two hour meeting with Human Rights Commission a few months ago about this case and I've been working on it ever since.

They have about 250 pages of documents, with more than 200 additional ones to be submitted.

But you're right, you never know with these corrupt, evil peple, what they will do to get out of it.
  14. Anonymous Member

they would need to scapegoat the montreal scilon ORG?
  15. Intelligence Member

There is a Quebec Human Rights Commission team of lawyers and investigators on this already from a meeting I had with them several months ago.

Just needed more dox, which I now have.
  16. Anonymous Member

No, just the leader of NN at TR, or one of the underlings. They might even convince one of them to take all responsibility "for the greater good" and to protect Miscavige.
    They'll keep 'em up all night, bullying them and using their cult bag of mind control tricks to convince them that only they can stop scientology from being destroyed and that the future of planet earth rests with them, and by the way if you don't we'll declare you SP and disconnect you from everyone you know and love, then we'll fair game you and sue you, so you better lie for us on the stand.
  17. Anonymous Member

I'll bet Miscavige is losing sleep over this. He's probably been up night after night, combing the legal books for a loophole, like he did with Lisa McPhereson.

I love knowing that he's squirming like a rat caught in a trap.
  18. Anonymous Member

The montreal org will probably get the b&hammer strike I anticipated for so long. My god, this is delicious! David, you are awesome!
  19. Gottabrain Member

This is fantastic. Great work and result!
  20. peterstorm Member

Of course, Montreal media will want to know about this.
  21. AnubisMTL Member

NewfailOrg's closed due to Love <3
  22. Intelligence Member

Once the formal complaint is in their hands.
  23. Intelligence Member

This One Is For My Friends (Victims)

This one is for the numerous Narconon-Scientology victims that sent me letters and emails,....., and for those who were too afraid to speak out. You are not forgotten.

Complaints - Human rights - Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse

A complaint may be filed on behalf of the victim or group of victims by any organization dedicated to the defence of human rights and freedoms or to the welfare of a group of persons. The written consent of the victim or victims is required.

In the case of exploitation of elderly or disabled persons, the Commission may launch an investigation into the situation, even without the consent of the victim, if consent is impossible to obtain.

Formal Complaint being written today. Will send away for proof, edit, and any revisions; then submit. Hopefully early this week; by Tuesday I hope :)
  24. Intelligence Member

25. Random guy Member

Good Grief David, how many complaints is it you have going now? I bet there's a small man who really, really hate you by now. On the other hand, there's a lot of people who really admire you for your work!
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Intelligence Member

Quebec Human Rights Commission - Harassment/Discrimination (Narconon Trois-Rivieres)

Quebec Human Rights Commission - Exploitation/Discrimination (Cos Montreal/ABLE Canada/Narconon Trois-Rivieres/Narconon International/Church of Scientology/ALL Executives of each Entity.

Quebec Human Rights Commission - Reprisals (as above)

Labour Relations Board - Reprisals (as above)

Labour Relations Board - Harassment (Narconon Trois-Rivieres)

Canada Competition Bureau (Narconon Trois-Rivieres)

Canada Health (Narconon Trois-Rivieres/Narconon International/ ABLE Canada)

Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services (Narconon Trois-Rivieres/ALL Executives)

Quebec College of Physicians (Narconon Trois-Rivieres/ALL Executives)

Quebec College of Physicians (Dr. Pierre Labonte)

Quebec Ombudsman (Narconon Trois-Rivieres)

SQ Intelligence Police (Narconon Trois-Rivieres)

Trois-Rivieres Police (Narconon Trois Rivieres)

Quebec Bar Association (Heenan & Blaiki) - (conflict of interest)

Civil Law Suits - being drafted (Narconon Trois-Rivieres/ABLE Canada/All Executives)

RCMP - Pending

FBI - Pending

Alberta Health and Social Services - Pending

Quebec City Health and Social Services - Pending

That's enough for now. Waiting for more dox to proceed with others.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Intelligence Member

Quebec Human Right Commission
    360, Saint-Jacques Street, 2nd floor
    Montréal, Québec
    H2Y 1P5
    Telephone: 514 873-5146
    Toll free: 1 800 361-6477
    Fax: 514 873-6032

Re: Church of Scientology, Montreal – EXPLOITATION of a HANDICAP
    (Please see other named Persons & Entities attached)

November 7, 2010
  28. Anonymous Member

You are an Hero and inspiration.
  29. Anonymous Member

30. Intelligence Member

draft only

[IMG]
  31. Re: David Love vs Scientology Montreal - Complaint

Dave - I have evidence of direct links between the cult and NarCONon here in Oz -several episodes and several witnesses who may be willing to do statements for you.

Obviously I am one of them and can give you evidence if you need it for this case.

You're doing it right my friend, keep up the good work.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Intelligence Member

I missed one. Narconon Canada. They dissolved in September 2010 and are no longer
    in business, BUT I will include and name the Executive Directors and staff in this complaint.

David Miscavige is mentioned on page two of complaint, but will seek advice before
    submitting or posting document.

I wouldn't want the little guy to loose any sleep :)
  33. Intelligence Member

I Will Be In Touch With You.

Thank you, my dear Friend. I'm naming and linking entities today and Monday. The substance of the Abuses and Discrimination/Exploitation is a "slam-dunk". We have no problem whatsoever in providing substantial evidence and victim's statements.

In a criminal case, it would be more difficult to absolutely prove without a doubt, BUT this is a Human Rights case; more towards CIVIL "Preponderance of the evidence".

We're not looking for, "Beyond the shadow of a doubt " nor a low of "Reasonable suspicion", rather something in between, like "Preponderance of the evidence, also known as balance of probabilities and is the standard required in most civil cases."

I am NO lawyer, but did study some civil law in British Columbia while on a University of B.C. Real Estate and Mortgage Brokers course.

But the laws in Quebec are different and difficult for me to follow at times; as well as sometimes loosing in translating from French to English.

I'll just submit what I have, the best I know how and let their lawyers sort it all out :)
  34. BigBeard Member

HOLY CRAP!!!

I don't think I've ever seen this much activity on the legal front involving NarCONon and Cof$ at one time, especially generated by one person!

I know, there's been input and support from many. But you've been the driving force on this Dave. Hope to see that "FBI (pending)" change to "FBI (investigating)" soon. Keep it up, and take care of yourself.

BigBeard
  35. Re: David Love vs Scientology Montreal - Complaint

Dave - PMed you with something that I think will bring you happypants. :D
  36. Intelligence Member

YES! I am very "Happy-Pants" indeed.

Working on a "Class-Action" now in draft form. There are a few ex-patients wanting in, but there will be many more by time we're finished the proposal.

This makes me "Happy-Pants" too :)
  37. Intelligence Member

The FBI "Pending" will change as soon as I have time. I just need a few more USA contacts to compile enough dox and evidence to present and submit. It's coming in slowly :)

I am taking care of myself, with "a LOT of help from my Friends". In fact I get High With a Little Help From My Friends" - (without drugs)

I Love It :)

I saw him at a 3 day rock concert in the early 70's. We both had long hair then; now we both look the same, LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  38. xenubarb Member

I don't know if this would be of any use because of medical privacy issues, but it seems to me that NN's dependence on local emergency rooms might be something we could exploit.
  39. Re: David Love vs Scientology Montreal - Complaint

Dox, Barb?
  40. JohnnyRUClear Member

I missed that. Xbox hueg or just another cult corporate paper-shuffle to continue the evasive maneuvers?

Are you sure that's what you meant?