Customize

David Love vs Narconon Trois-Rivieres - Certification Denial

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Intelligence Member

Pretty well done now; just copying dox off from College of Physicians file Re: Niacin
    and the "Practicing Medicine Without a Licence" complaint to College.

Then write a cover page summary and I'm done.

Printer working over-time:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Intelligence Member

TV and other media are reading this thread. Just received a call from
    TV media a few minutes ago. We'll see:)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 5
  4. Anonymous Member

Please don't comment further then.

I'm just thinking out loud, digesting your situation, and playing devil's advocate a little.

The Narconon doctor is a dead soldier. Therefore if I were Narconon in Canada, I'd try to pin as much bad stuff as I could on him. Let him take one for the team, since he has to anyway.

But if the medical board will not allow any MD, under any circumstances, to provide medical clearance for patients entering Narconon (the 7 days before or 7 days after admission exam), then the game is over.

If I were Narconon Canada, I would ask the medical board under what circumstances would they allow an MD to refer patients to Narconon. I'd want to get the board on record with their position and their reasons for it. Then I'd find inconsistencies in the board's behavior and make a stink about that. I'd hammer at them until they'd let me have a doctor again, cuz that's how I'd roll as Scientology Inc.
  5. Xenu Is Lord Member

If Narconon says it is not Scientology, then they can not claim religious persecution and be protected as a ritual. On the other hand they are clearly and scientifically proven not to be a legitimate medical cure for addiction and they need to be banned from acting as a detox.
    • Like Like x 8
  6. Intelligence Member

Exactly^^^^this.

Just receive a phone call from the other person who filed complaint with the Human Rights Commission.

To put it mildly, NN TR, NN International, the Executives from NN Canada, and the COS
    in Montreal are facing huge troubles with the Ministry of Health and Social Services,
    the Human Rights Commission, Canada Competition Bureau, Ombudsman, Quebec Superior
    Court Case (Pending - but soon), Revenue Canada (charitable status), Federal College of
    Physicians, Quebec College of Physicians, Amnesty International, and pending Police
    Investigations.

The first BIG WIN was from the College. With this decision, there is now a Review Committee
    investigating the case for the next 60 days to dyscipline/sanction fines and or licence suspension)
    With the College decision, pressure is now on the Ministry of Health to follow suit.

The Human Rights Commission is smiling.

TICK-TOCK

• Like Like x 7
  7. Intelligence Member

Just A Short "Heads-Up" Email To Health Ministry:)

• Like Like x 7
  8. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 3
  9. Intelligence Member

SAY NO TO DRUGS!

Writing interesting article on Narconon's and the COS's promotion to kids
    about "Say No To Drugs" - - including the pamphlets they use.

Do they really care if ALL of society stopped using drugs? Far from it! The COS's
    cash cow, Narconon wouldn't be needed - money would dry up.

After an interview (about 10 minutes) with a Quebec City COS member who was
    handing out pamphlets, (just prior to the camerman scuffle), he told me his opinions
    on drugs. Not illegal drugs, but Phsych drugs; drugs that I know help save peoples
    lives - - and those around them. These drugs prevent suicides.

Coincidently, Narconon Trois-Rivieres, not once had us view a video on illegal drug abuse.
    Instead, they had us view an anti-pharmacutical video! All against physch drugs.

So, just "Say No To Drugs", really means, "Just Say No To Your Physician Prescibed Drugs" !
    (and pain killing drugs - - get an "Assist")

Adding this Tid-Bit to Health Ministry dox.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Intelligence Member

Submitting a list of questions that I hope the Health Ministry will ask in their interviews
    with Narconon for Certification.

I think there will be stuttering, lags, and answers that will bury them. Unless of course
    some of them lie - - but no they wouldn't lie, would they,..., LOL. Getting caught in the
    lies will bury them even further.

Looking forward to facing these bastards in court:)
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

bump
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Intelligence Member

OSA Canada, Yvette Shank - Desperate

Going over some dox and came accross this again. Yvette Shank
    beckons crack addict to help handle me. Ex-Ethics Officer then relapsed,
    went to rehab in B.C.; relapsed again and is now in NN TR doing a repair
    as a patient.

Nice try Yvette - - <<<FAIL>>>

Email from Ethics Officer - - forwarded to me by family member.

Email excerpts:
    • Like Like x 1
  14. awww yeah!
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Triumph Member

those whimpering noises you will be hearing across Canada will be Yvette Shank being hauled off to prison

wambulance.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

17. AnonLover Member

absolutely orgasmic news!!! well done David!

i_came.jpeg?1274511546.jpg
  18. Intelligence Member

I've held off until Tuesday morning to send box of dox to Health Ministry. I did email
    them 11 attached files from the Human Rights Commission and College of Physicians,
    BUT I am filing the Police Report today so that the Health Ministry will take heed concerning
    the Crimes at Narconon Trois-Rivieres. AND some of these are heinous; some similar to
    Jan Eastgate and others of grave concern, including threatening my life, illegal confinement against my will, and written posts on my Facebook Wall threatening me with physical harm.

SQ Intelligence Police interviewed me for two hours and gave me the name of the
    Officer in Trois-Rivieres to file Formal Complaint - - Criminal Information Report.

TICK - TOCK

• Like Like x 8
  19. DeathHamster Member

20. Intelligence Member

Police Report Is Complete and Sent - Nine Pages :)

Left out 4 through 15 for obvious reasons:)

• Like Like x 6
  21. Anonymous Member

Your name keeps getting better known, I took this photo about 4 hours ago:
    P1000643.JPG.png
  22. Intelligence Member

Dox Sent off to Senator Celine Payette in Ottawa Parliament

• Like Like x 3
  23. Intelligence Member

About One Week Left for Survey to be Complete

http://reachingforthetippingpoint.net/narcononsurvey/

Data will be published soon.

A BIG thank you to the Anonymous team who worked hard and diligently
    to create the Survey and a special thanks to those who received and
    addressed the replies.

2lb2qhi.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  24. Intelligence Member

Ok, that bunch of work is done. Now to complete the next Formal Complaint to:

Canada Competition Bureau (success rate) - - Revenue Canada (Charitable Status Revoke) - -
    Department of Justice Canada (Crimes) - - FBI (Interstate/Cross Border Conspiracy to Defraud) - -
    Amnesty Internation (New Information Complaint) - - Quebec College of Phycisions (Quebec City Org
    Sauna - Practicing Medicine Without a Licence) - - Quebec Revenue - ORG Tax Status Revoke) - -
    Ontario ollege of Physicians (Two Scientology Physicians - - associating with ORG and NN TR Sauna) - -
    Alberta College of Physicians (Physician associating with Narconon Quackery and approving of such) - -
    Preparing now for Quebec Superior Court Case (Medical Malpractice - very strong case)

Lookee there ^^^^^ now, we're almost done mates,....LOL :):):)

One at a time and we'll get er' done:)

• Like Like x 6
  25. Intelligence Member

If some of you are having difficulty keeping up with or following all the complaints,
    investigations, and what being investigated for what and when and by whom;
    join the club; I'm have trouble too,..., LOL.,,,. :)

Summary:

- There are a total of 11 Formal Complaints being investigated right now, with pending
    court dates.

- One pending Quebec Superior Court Case - (will be filed very soon)

- Nine pending Formal Complaints now in draft form to various Federal and Provincial
    authorities in Canada and the United States.

There you go - - that was simple (don't ask what all the cases are for - - no time t6o answer right now)

But when they are ALL done, I will post a detailed summary in a new Thread:)

• Like Like x 5
  26. That would be wonderful. Thanks.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Intelligence Member

You're very welcome. Right now I'm going to chill a bit and ponder the effects the past
    two weeks work will have. The strategy is working well and all the pieces in the game
    plan fit in their peg holes.

Help, I lost my arse; it's gone; I've been working my ass off lately, ROFLMAO.

But my weigh scale still talks back to me whenever step on to weigh myself.
    It shouts back at me, "One at a time please" :) - - must lose some weight:)

Putting all this together was a much bigger task than I anticipated, but well worth the effort.

We've covered all the ones with Statutes of Limitations running out by end of November, so
    now we're fine on those:)

I really need to get ALL of them done ASAP, so that I can finish my book. Company is working
    diligently on the background graphics as I write. Once he has the draft done, will post for opinions
    from Anons. It's going to be a gnarly cover, a PG-14 Rating, ..., LOL.

I think the Graphics Company is combing the background behind the human brain with skull removed,
    with Scientolgy and Narconon as ONE. I don't want the cover to be too busy, just a plain and simple
    message of what's inside the book:)

• Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

Have all of them been filed by you or others as well? When you say 11 formal complaints , it sounds like 11 people complained. Am I correct?
  29. Intelligence Member

Mine mostly but two otheres have file one.
  30. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  31. Random guy Member

Remind me never to get on your bad side, David! You are a veritable entubulation machine!
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

^^^ This. I don't know where he gets his energy from.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

David, I mean this as constructive criticism and not at all dismissing your colossal efforts, but typos/misspellings in your correspondence with officials could be as off-putting as those same mistakes would be in a resumé (I've seen resumés trashed just for that reason).

I understand you've been very busy lately and likely burning the candle from both ends, but IMO a 2 minute re-read would be worth the effort. Rule of thumb, the higher up you go in the chain of command, the more your reader will be annoyed (and perhaps subconsciously won't take the issue as seriously).

So that's my suggestion, worth exactly how much you paid for it.

Good luck!
  34. Just FYI. Somewhere ITT, or one of the others that are relevant, David has reported that he is working with an Editor and that what are shown to us in threads are his rough drafts, and not the finals.

But thank you for your quality control concerns. :)
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Anonymous Member

I did not know that. Thanks.

Like a scilon, good Smeagol always helps. :)
  36. Anonymous Member

what has David got in its pocketses?
  37. Anonymous Member

It goes "tick-tock", so that substantially narrows the field of guesses.
  38. Anonymous Member

I would be great if there are others out there willing to file. But just your case is good enough really.
  39. Intelligence Member

I do appreciate constructive criticizm. Thank you. I must slow down in some cases and
    proof read before I post on here. The really important submittions I send to be proof read
    and edited.

The one I just sent to the TR Police, I did make a few mistakes on; for sure, but I know they
    will read past that, as the dox contained in attachments are perfect, edited dox:)

• Like Like x 1