Customize

David Love Needs Research Help

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Jul 24, 2012.

1. You can use rehabwatcher.com if you like to post your findings of credible centers. I myself am looking for them.
  2. Anonymous Member

Go back to yo momma
  3. Beau Griffis Member

David, if you have a list of credible sites, I am more than willing to transfer all the old NN sites to sites that you researched. Let me know, get in contact with me privately. We'll just reverse everything. Let me know.
  4. Beau Griffis Member

You go back to your mama, I do want to help people, if you haven't realized this yet, helping others is really helping yourself. I got 30 so domain names, I can help you spread your findings. Some names get good traffic others don't, but there's a lot, and if your goal is to help people find good treatment. I'm all in.
  5. Anonymous Member

Yes Beau, all worth consideration once you finish taking down all your Narconon promoting sites.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. David,

I am new to this but will help you in any and all ways I can. My daughter was at Narconon and we were duped to be sure. Do you have a more secure (private) contact you could give me?
  7. The Wrong Guy Member

In case you didn't know, if you register here, you can start a private conversation with anyone else who has registered. Until you register, nobody can contact you.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Intelligence Member

Yes, I do. You can send me a Skype request to: <davidedgarlove> .... OR just register and
    we can begin a "Private Conversation" (PM)

This is HOW:

FIRST, just CLICK on my Avatar (no more excuses):

[IMG]

Next CLICK on "START a CONVERSATION:

[IMG]

It brings you to the following WINDOW to put a "Title" - then you can send PM's:

[IMG]

I would be happy to help you in any way that I can, OR perhaps we can talk on phone and
    see how we may be able to help each other.

Another person in Oklahoma, who is a Dear Friend and VERY capable of helping you
    is Colin Henderson (Patriot on this Forum).

This is him in the Story:
    http://www.examiner.com/article/nar...f-colin-henderson-s-courage-1?cid=db_articles

• Like Like x 4
  9. Intelligence Member

And the networking on WWP is very fast and around the clock from many countries
    with Anons working together, helping each other.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I'm not sure if this Narconon site has been exposed yet, David. The Narconon name is downplayed.

It's disgraceful that Narconon's response to the horrific abuses of this scam is not to addresss the actual problems but instead attempt to disguise their program with name changes.

This site makes it look like they've beeen endorsed by many celebrities like Samuel L. Jackson, Drew Barrymore and others who are considered success stories, claims to be the most effective rehab in U.S..
  11. Intelligence Member

Would like to review this, but can't open the web page or get at more info

12. lol, Sorry, www.freedomdrugrehab.com I just noticed that and fixed the link, take a look at the celebrity vague endorsements (click on Samuel l. Jackson story), relentless these vultures be.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Intelligence Member

DUH! Yes, I remember this one.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Accepted Insurance For Drug Rehab

Here is a list of insurance companies that we accept for our drug rehab. If you do not have these insurance companies as your provider please check with your current insurance provider to see if they have insurance for drug rehab. We may be able to work with your current provider of health insurance.
    • AETNA
    • CIGNA
    • BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD
    • NGS CORESOURCE
    • UNITED HEALTHCARE
    • OXFORD HEALTH PLANS
    • MEDICAL MUTUAL
    • HEALTH ALLIANCE
    • GUARDIAN
  14. Intelligence Member

I am in contact with one victim from here. It was a couple months ago and we are waiting for a few DOX
    to magically arrive in my email inbox. Haven't posted any info about it,..., YET,... but we will in due course :)

I have some additional help now, so we're gettin shit done pretty expedient when needed.

LOL,...., if "DM" -"OSA" only knew what they have No clue about yet, the little bugger
    would be handfulls of Valium or Visteril, which ever comes first,...., to a Greater or Lessor
    degree, of course,..., AND an all out covert/overt investigation, looking for the staff
    member they think is an SP.

When stats crash and things go sideways, they go on a witch-hunt,..., as they did
    at NN TR, for an internal SP ----- CRAZY bastards - LOL :)

15. Intelligence Member

NOW.....must get back to reading my Kindle version of my "Lucas" book :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Intelligence Member

Do those directions above make sense, and are they clear? Or is it TOO BUSY and confusing?

Maybe I need a break - <LOL> ;-)

17. Intelligence Member

I'm &quot;IN LOVE&quot; with 9isp5g.gif (tons of Coffee),
    and more importantly, more 9isp5g.gif &amp; DOX :)

18. Intelligence Member

seriously, ithttp://montreal.ctvnews.ca/tanya-st...ccused-of-throwing-acid-at-her-face-1.1162014

Tanya St-Arnaud faces man in court accused of throwing acid at her face (Feb. 18, 2013)
    http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/tanya-st-arnaud-faces-man-in-court-accused-of-throwing-acid-at-her-face-1.1162014
    Video on this ^^^ website.

Seriously, it's hard to keep up with the VOLUME of information and Cases. This one is
    a tragedy for sure. Then we have the NHL Hockey player who was at NN TR, and another
    who comitted armed robbery about a year or so ago. Geeeze!

19. Intelligence Member

35d2moh.jpg

I had to share this photo that Colin posted on FB - ROFLMFAO!!!! HAHAHA :)

• Like Like x 3
  20. DeathHamster Member

I approve of this message.
    • Like Like x 3
  21. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 7
  22. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1